Where To Go To Find Some Suppliers

Hello,

I wish to find some suppliers in Thailand. But where do I go to be able to check some directories with all thai suppliers?

I suppose there must be a governmental agency where we can go to find these business directories. In my country this is the chamber of commerce, but it seems different in Thailand.

Thanks for your help and good address.

David

There is the yellow pages available at post offices, do you read Thai?

Alternatively if you give us a hint, like what industry, or even some more specific products you are trying to source you may get some useful replies.

You could start at the commercial attache at you embassy. They also have the yellow pages, and someone who can read it. :o

I wish to find some suppliers in Thailand. But where do I go to be able to check some directories with all thai suppliers?

http://www.thaitrade.com/go/home

For a start, talk to the Thai Embassy in your country. They probably can give you the name of a person to contact at the Department of Export Promotion when you are in Bangkok. Until then, see if you can get any useful advance information from their web site.

---------------

Maestro

Hello,

I suppose there must be a governmental agency where we can go to find these business directories. In my country this is the chamber of commerce, but it seems different in Thailand.

Thanks for your help and good address.

David

What exactly are you looking for??? Let us know and then we can guide you to a right supplier.

:o

• 3 months later...
hi guys,

i am looking for T-shirt supplier in Thailand...any recommendation? thanks i want cheap and good...hehe.... :o

I had some Golf Shirts (82 in total) done for a local Golf Tornament (What else!) from a company called Sukko, I will try and drag their phone number but their website is www.sukku.com, very good quality, excellent emroidery work and at 320 baht each, I though quite good value, also very reliable in terms of time frames

• 3 weeks later...

I met someone from singapore once in Bangkok and her reason for being here was to stock up on clothes to sell back home. She went to Pratunam Market, around Byoke 1&2... Might be worth checking out that area, I know they price verything in bulk... i.e - buy 3 or 5 and get a good discount.