you know you have spent to much time in thailand when

keetoot

1. your overstay has reached the point of unknown punishment.

2. you speak/read fluent thai to the point where you can read the gossip magazines at 7/11.

3.you miss a meet up with a hiso bangkokian you met on thaifriendly.com because you couldnt afford the bus that day and your phone ran out of credit.

4.you know the train from don meung to hualumpung is 6 baht but takes over an hour.

5.siam sato is your favourite drink.

6.you take the standing train to save money when traveling from south to north .

7. loa khao tastes better warmed up.

8. you wash you clothes over sending them to the 20 baht a kilo shop next door.

9.you pick up 25 satangs of the street.

10. you eat mama,smoke 10 baht tobaco, drink cheap coffee and use dtac 3g 19 baht per day prepaid unlimited 3g and are satisfied with your life.

any of these items to quality ??? or all

i recently qualified for over half.

but number 11. is a definate stamp which is the creme of the crop being that you drink luke warm siam sato and loa khao mixed together for breakfast on the 7/11 steps without even the slightest gag.

you talk Thai to the girl on the checkout when you are in the UK !!

I know that one -- do the same sometimes back in USA. In the 1970's I lived in New York City in a building with a manually operated elevator. When exiting, I would turn and thank the elevator operator. Problem was, I would do the same in an office building with an automated elevator.

I know that one -- do the same sometimes back in USA. In the 1970's I lived in New York City in a building with a manually operated elevator. When exiting, I would turn and thank the elevator operator. Problem was, I would do the same in an office building with an automated elevator.

Kind of like you take a picture of a statue/mountain/stupa - and still count to 3 ?

Kind of like you take a picture of a statue/mountain/stupa - and still count to 3 ?

Sure -- but unlike the stupa, the passengers still on the elevator couldn't figure that one out.