Pheu Thai core leader reporting to the military for attitude adjustment

webfact

If my government which had been elected in a free poll was taken over in a military coup which then installed a political party of the opposite persuasion I would be out on the streets with molotov cocktails and anything else I could get my hands on too.

These fascist thugs in will never learn, they believe they are still living in the 19th century.

The old families and their military puppets who think that suppressing the people and controlling who rules them is an effective method of government are dreaming.

The more they continue with this charade, the bigger the opposition will grow.

For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

The time will come and they will have to suffer greatly for their sins.

I see one little problem with your coup-install opposition scenario - it never happened. Not in the last 15 or so years anyway.

Halloween, just like your avatar, you are not real

Your glib arguments lack any cohesive basis in fact

Opinionated and biased but lacking any credentials

it's too late for you anyway.

If my government which had been elected in a free poll was taken over in a military coup which then installed a political party of the opposite persuasion I would be out on the streets with molotov cocktails and anything else I could get my hands on too.

These fascist thugs in will never learn, they believe they are still living in the 19th century.

The old families and their military puppets who think that suppressing the people and controlling who rules them is an effective method of government are dreaming.

I see one little problem with your coup-install opposition scenario - it never happened. Not in the last 15 or so years anyway.

Halloween, just like your avatar, you are not real

Your glib arguments lack any cohesive basis in fact

Opinionated and biased but lacking any credentials

it's too late for you anyway.

Just stating the year it happened would prove me wrong. 4 keystrokes.

Why bother, just throw him in a cell. A "core leader of PTP" - as in "rotten to the core" I suppose. Wasn't he replaced by Boonsong, who was abetter man for the job? I assume that means more amenable to theft for himself and his boss.

Better still, why not put everyone in prison and make them earn their way out?

You don't earn your way out, you earn your way in when part of a criminal conspiracy to rob the people who elected you. Or not, as he was never elected to anything AFAIK.

And neither was this PTP core leader!! Oh sorry O was presuming you were talking about the Good General/PM who staged a coup, and ripped up a constitution (again) and has thrown temper tantrums since day 1 and continues to behave like a playground bully as each month passes.

Delighted he's your idol, and that you believe in him, I'd much rather believe the tooth fairy was real and is much more sincere.

Please explain all the steps and reforms that have been aimed at reconciliation considering he only announced that plans were underway to start the reconciliation process only a couple of months ago!!

Seriously what has been done to close the gap between the two factions? The Monk seems to be able to roam around in groups of more than 5 in a political context, but oh Lordy, if it's a group of students, it's " off with their heads" " hang them high the trouble makers"

Yes, reconciliation is working superbly like the insides of a Rolex watch!! ...... Not!!!

Why bother, just throw him in a cell. A "core leader of PTP" - as in "rotten to the core" I suppose. Wasn't he replaced by Boonsong, who was abetter man for the job? I assume that means more amenable to theft for himself and his boss.

Better still, why not put everyone in prison and make them earn their way out?

You don't earn your way out, you earn your way in when part of a criminal conspiracy to rob the people who elected you. Or not, as he was never elected to anything AFAIK.

And neither was this PTP core leader!! Oh sorry O was presuming you were talking about the Good General/PM who staged a coup, and ripped up a constitution (again) and has thrown temper tantrums since day 1 and continues to behave like a playground bully as each month passes.

Delighted he's your idol, and that you believe in him, I'd much rather believe the tooth fairy was real and is much more sincere.

Please explain all the steps and reforms that have been aimed at reconciliation considering he only announced that plans were underway to start the reconciliation process only a couple of months ago!!

Seriously what has been done to close the gap between the two factions? The Monk seems to be able to roam around in groups of more than 5 in a political context, but oh Lordy, if it's a group of students, it's " off with their heads" " hang them high the trouble makers"

Yes, reconciliation is working superbly like the insides of a Rolex watch!! ...... Not!!!

I know that when the discussion gets uncomfortable for you, that you like to change the subject.

I'm not interested. My recognition and declaration that Thaksin/PTP are a criminal conspiracy to rob the people of Thailand does not mean a ringing endorsement of the current government. Although, it is far preferable to the last.

You're never interested ? same for me about you, you like to use words like hypocrisy when you talk about the PTP and yet even Steve Wonder can see glaring similarities with the current snouts in the trough to the old snouts.

You slag off those cretin and his party for trying to change the constitution and the current truffle hunters just ripped it up completely!!

You slagged off the PTP about unqualified people in posts and yet the Junta have done the exact same thing!!

You go off on one about abuse of power, and yet oh surely not, yep, you guessed it, the Junta have been doing this since day 1

Hypocrisy at its best from both you, and the junta.

What free Poll? What government in the world is controlled by an criminal overseas?

You don't know the meaning of a free Poll.

Like the junta or not, most Thais still prefer them to the PTP

When is a newspaper going to have the guts to interview someone who has had their attitude adjusted and reveal what the process involves. I mean, do they actually get to keep their finger and toenails?

When is a newspaper going to have the guts to interview someone who has had their attitude adjusted and reveal what the process involves. I mean, do they actually get to keep their finger and toenails?

Oh No, anything but the infamous 'comfy chair' ! rolleyes.gif