jeliousy in los can be cruel and nasty

opalred

my wife was left land by parents when they died the courts split the land into 3 brother sister her i built house on her land

out back her father built alarge dam which was cut in 3 to use water for all . town water came so no one used it

i put screens across boundrys and started breeding fish after 12 months have about 4000 ready for market

can you belive it brothers wife which has not spoken to for 8yrs pumped water out one night

her freinds came next day to save as many as possible and put in our swimming pool

about 1000 died i put dead fish in 44gal drum the rotten fish now throw some every night on boundry with them

and put 3 fans on to blow smell into ther house do you think it is payback

Go & see him & tell him that you were going to give him 25% of the profit, when you sold the fish, as a way of staying friends.

But as so many died, you can no longer afford to do this. Don't be reproachful or indicate any blame. Be very nice about it & smile.

That sort of revenge is better.

Everyone on here thinks it's a joke,hence moving to pub forum.But its not a joke.

Thai jealousy is known only too well,and of course we know no one is allowed to slang off the thais and their culture.

Jealousy in any form is a curse and it poisons the soul.rest in peace fishmonger and learn from this lesson.

Family money means everything. East, West, same same.

After 8 years of silence I think she is showing you she does not like you. Maybe the house you built kind of over shadowed hers and she was jealous of her sister in getting such a fine catch. Shame on her for disrespecting you in this manner. Her timing seems perfect as she waited for the fish to mature. Better check her freezer. Buy a bottle of Thai white lightning and go and visit her to bury the hatchet. Make sure you keep the hatchet behind your back till your within striking distance. On a more serious vein try to mend relations with her. See why she has a bee in her bonnet as until you do this well the family feud will only continue and maybe escalate. If the brother gets involved on her side your outnumbered for sure. Strangely the community with a little prodding from her will dislike you to.