LG Smart TV Remote

rexpotter

The LG store/office is on the southern end of the moat just down from Chang Peuak gate, keep going west for about 120 m and it is a modern building on the edge of the old city. I have had dealings with them there and they were very helpful.

re

The LG store/office is on the southern end of the moat just down from Chang Peuak gate, keep going west for about 120 m and it is a modern building on the edge of the old city. I have had dealings with them there and they were very helpful.

errrrrr ummmmm errrr :(

the lg and acer service centres are a few hundred yards west of chiang mai gate !

not chiang puak gate :)

dave2

post-42592-0-27084900-1436265219_thumb.j

re

errrrrr ummmmm errrr sad.png

the lg and acer service centres are a few hundred yards west of chiang mai gate !

not chiang puak gate smile.png

dave2

Ok, OK I was a bit topsy turvy today. But I knew you were there as a backstop and would come to the rescue.

By the way Dave I've got to go to this girls place but I'm not sure of her address. If I send you her name will you send me a photo of her house? Ta.

re

By the way Dave I've got to go to this girls place but I'm not sure of her address. If I send you her name will you send me a photo of her house? Ta.

i dont need her name coz i know where she lives now :(

she was a bad girl ... just joshin .. dave2

post-42592-0-93899700-1436274874_thumb.j

Next time why not start with an OP request of where to buy a Logitech wireless key board?

Then we can efficiently give you directions to the woman's prison.

Edited by Dante99