All New Pajero Sport

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wifey is still waiting patiently.

Mr Pajero Sports 4WD - diesel will be on its way in due course.

In the interim, she constantly studies the details on the Mitsu website.

Oh, darlink, she says. I am soooooo happy. You are so kind & handsum too.

She luvs me too much.

Who in their right mind would buy a sport utility vehicle without off road capability is beyond me.

That may well be, but unless you live in the sticks with dirt tracks, where most Thais can only afford a motorbike or Etan, the usefulness of 4x4 car in Thailand seems superfluous where all the roads are surfaced.

My recollection is that the 4WD option was a freebie.

It's not a freebie - it's simply mandatory on the top-spec model. All brands are the same - it's only the top spec that has all the features, and the top-spec is always 4WD.

Who in their right mind would buy a sport utility vehicle without off road capability is beyond me.

That may well be, but unless you live in the sticks with dirt tracks, where most Thais can only afford a motorbike or Etan, the usefulness of 4x4 car in Thailand seems superfluous where all the roads are surfaced.

For many (most?) buyers, SUV's are just an alternative to a station wagon/estate - they're just better looking than an estate, better value than an estate, and better at handling Thailand's often flooded roads.

4WD is really only for those who need to travel on dirt/mud tracks.

For many (most?) buyers, SUV's are just an alternative to a station wagon/estate - they're just better looking than an estate, better value than an estate, and better at handling Thailand's often flooded roads.

4WD is really only for those who need to travel on dirt/mud tracks.

Flooded roads? I use four wheel drive when driving through floods while two wheel drives are forced to turn back. In the south they close the road to two wheel drive vehicles in such conditions. Even in a downpour where hydroplaning is an issue four wheel drive gives a major safety advantage. In extreme conditions I'm no so concerned in what looks better..

Mitsubishi Motors starts delivery of the all new Pajero Sport to dealers nationwide.

-- Invites customers to visit event “The All New Pajero Sport Day” at Mitsubishi Showrooms on October 17--

Pathumthani – October 7, 2015

ü Mitsubishi Motors Thailand starts delivery of the all new Pajero Sport to dealers and handover to booking customers nationwide.

ü The company assures to deliver more than 10,000 units for customers who booked between August – September this year. Also, the company decided to revise its production plan to serve increasing booking and to be able to deliver the cars to customers within this year as many as possible.

ü Customers are invited to the special event “The All New Pajero Sport Day” to be held on October 17 at showroom nationwide.

ü Special promotion…!!! All bookings of the all new Pajero Sport from now to 31 October 2015 will get free 1st class insurance “Diamond Protection” and Free Genuine Accessories Package value 14,000 Baht.

http://www.farangmoto.com/thailand/index.php/82-mitsubishi/391-pajero-sales

###

Edited by FarangMoto

ü The company assures to deliver more than 10,000 units for customers who booked between August – September this year. Also, the company decided to revise its production plan to serve increasing booking and to be able to deliver the cars to customers within this year as many as possible.

http://www.farangmoto.com/thailand/index.php/82-mitsubishi/391-pajero-sales

###

Smart move - everyone booking a PPV now wants delivery this year to avoid the tax increases next year. It's gotta be hurting Everest sales.

seen a few of these coming out of the mitsu factory a dew days ago.

wow those taillights sure are..... adventurous.

Yep, the concept version ones looked a little less 'adventurous' with the white sections:

2015-Mitsubishi-Pajero-Sport-rear-three-

Source: http://www.headlightmag.com/mitsubishi-all-new-pajero-sport-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80/

No doubt the aftermarket will do something with them...

IMHO, on 08 Oct 2015 - 09:44, said:
Don Mega, on 08 Oct 2015 - 09:03, said:

Yep, the concept version ones looked a little less 'adventurous' with the white sections:

Source: http://www.headlightmag.com/mitsubishi-all-new-pajero-sport-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80/

That looks nice ... I don't recall that it looked like that when I saw it at BITEC. must of done though ...guess I paid more attention to the interior which I thought lacked a bit.

IMHO, on 08 Oct 2015 - 09:44, said:
Don Mega, on 08 Oct 2015 - 09:03, said:

That looks nice ... I don't recall that it looked like that when I saw it at BITEC. must of done though ...guess I paid more attention to the interior which I thought lacked a bit.

The actual production tail lamps look like this, which really does make a big difference:

02.jpg

The other thing that makes the concept drawing look better is the wheel offsets - again the real life version has much more inset, skinnier wheels.

That looks nice ... I don't recall that it looked like that when I saw it at BITEC.

Yeah the concept looks nicer, and also has elements that pay homage to it's predecessors - the extended height glass gives it hints of the 1st gen G-Wagon, and extending the lamps onto the tailgate has hints of the 2nd gen (outgoing) PJS.

stradagwagon.jpg

Source: http://l200stradaclub.com/index.php?topic=959.0

20130704063632465.jpg

Source: http://www.carshowroom.com.au/news/4wd-only-for-toughened-up-mitsubishi-challenger/