Police investigating rumor that Prayut transferred 10 billion baht to Singapore Bank

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which facts?

Google Prayuth's Land deals with a company called 69 property, which was only established 7 days prior to a 600 Million Baht transfer.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/prayuth-on-defensive-over-familys-600-million-baht-property-sale.html

http://www.isranews.org/investigative/invest-slide/item/34105-payut02.html

The major shareholder of the company when the deal took place had a British Virgin Islands address, Isara News said, citing the Business Development Department’s data.

Sounds a lot like an offshore company to me, but he said it was all above board, and he's the boss, so that makes it kosher doesn't it?

Jesus. What old news!

If you actually looked at most of the big developers I wonder if you would find similar systems, were they set up a new company to buy land later transferring to the main company when ready to develop.. Dunno, but it sounds likely!

Seems like something you do if you have something to hide.

Which facts?

Google Prayuth's Land deals with a company called 69 property, which was only established 7 days prior to a 600 Million Baht transfer.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/prayuth-on-defensive-over-familys-600-million-baht-property-sale.html

The major shareholder of the company when the deal took place had a British Virgin Islands address, Isara News said, citing the Business Development Department’s data.

Sounds a lot like an offshore company to me, but he said it was all above board, and he's the boss, so that makes it kosher doesn't it?

REad the report in the first link - it was his father. I don't read Thai so the second link was useless.

It is just deceitful to attempt to make a connection between an act of his family to a rumour. But that's par for the Prayuth hate brigade.

If this is true and can be proven... he's toast.

No one is that stupid.....If you are corrupt someone else transfer money on your bank account, but no one would direct transfer money from a state bank account on his own.

Doesn't need to he's got immunity against any and everything. Please research what happened to corruption during the last juntas reign.

Which facts?

The major shareholder of the company when the deal took place had a British Virgin Islands address, Isara News said, citing the Business Development Departments data.

REad the report in the first link - it was his father. I don't read Thai so the second link was useless.

It is just deceitful to attempt to make a connection between an act of his family to a rumour. But that's par for the Prayuth hate brigade.

No not hate brigade we just love the truth. He transfered much of his B 680 million to his father but we never got the truth about how he got to get assets worth B 680 million on an army salary. You remember its was when he told the press to stop investigating his and his brother wealth OR ......

The fact that rumours are all the 7%'ers have to discredit Prayut is a testament to Prayuts progressive and successful governance.

Lets see the evidence. Lets see where he got this information from. We won't see it because this was never intended to uncover a truth. It is a rumour! It made the front page and has planted the seed of doubt in the minds of the gullible and that is what the reds thrive on. It will be discussed at length in this forum until it magically becomes fact to the people the rumour was targeted at.

Facts - The red shirts greatest enemy. Rumours (It used to be beliefs) - Their dearest friend.

Abra Kadabra!

At long last I figured out your criptic writing. The 7% refers to the <deleted> which thinks they can rule 93% of the population by suppressing their human rights. By the way, why do you only comment on politics, do you only get paid for political comments by your paymasters ?

Which facts?

The major shareholder of the company when the deal took place had a British Virgin Islands address, Isara News said, citing the Business Development Departments data.

Jesus. What old news!

If you actually looked at most of the big developers I wonder if you would find similar systems, were they set up a new company to buy land later transferring to the main company when ready to develop.. Dunno, but it sounds likely!

Indeed it's old news some posters wanted facts, and they were duly presented.

Which facts?

No not hate brigade we just love the truth. He transfered much of his B 680 million to his father but we never got the truth about how he got to get assets worth B 680 million on an army salary. You remember its was when he told the press to stop investigating his and his brother wealth OR ......

Who's 'we'? You're posting opinion and conspiracy as though it it the truth. It is not.

No politician, senator or anyone else has to prove where they got their assets or we'd be here until doomsday waiting for all the investigations. I don't know whether he got his assets legally (family possessions) or illegally & neither do you.

You are just rumourmongering.

The fact that rumours are all the 7%'ers have to discredit Prayut is a testament to Prayuts progressive and successful governance.

Lets see the evidence. Lets see where he got this information from. We won't see it because this was never intended to uncover a truth. It is a rumour! It made the front page and has planted the seed of doubt in the minds of the gullible and that is what the reds thrive on. It will be discussed at length in this forum until it magically becomes fact to the people the rumour was targeted at.

Facts - The red shirts greatest enemy. Rumours (It used to be beliefs) - Their dearest friend.

Abra Kadabra!

Regardless.....

Do you doubt that the General got to be the General that he is and all that is entailed without enriching himself??

He is yet to be exposed ...and when he is, what do you think he will have to say.

Cheers

It's a shame that when I asked about th facts from the Junta to the other points raised where they stated they had evidence to state it was a U.S. Agency behind the dissenters or the evidence/fact that one of the students was brainwashed and yet that father stated he had never even spoke to the general making the claims, all seem to be overlooked.

As I said previously, I don't think there's much credibility in this story either and yet it's another woman who was behind these accusations, same as the counter coup claims.

Have you never heard the expression, no smoke without fire?

An easy press statement from Singapore can clear this up no end, and it will be forgotten about till the next claim.

I don't see this any differently as to those who claim the Government under Yingluck were behind the killings of the protestors last year, prove it with facts and I'll be convinced until then I will put these killings down to nut jobs with agendas much akin to terrorists.

Which facts?

Jesus. What old news!

Seems like something you do if you have something to hide.

Or for tax deductible. Or so it doesn't effect company paid up funds. There could be many reasons.

Which facts?

Who's 'we'? You're posting opinion and conspiracy as though it it the truth. It is not.

No politician, senator or anyone else has to prove where they got their assets or we'd be here until doomsday waiting for all the investigations. I don't know whether he got his assets legally (family possessions) or illegally & neither do you.

As are the claims about PTP enriching themselves off the rice scam, where not a shred of evidence (yet) has been found.

Pot kettle black much?

As are the claims about PTP enriching themselves off the rice scam, where not a shred of evidence (yet) has been found.

Pot kettle black much?

You are barking up the wrong tree here. I've never posted an opinion that PTP have enriched themselves (apart from the commerce minister & a few others who face charges of exactly that) directly.

Put that in your sporran.

Which facts?

I believe he personally transfered money to his children's accounts, and not just a few bucks, but in the millions, but you don't seem to think it was a bit "unusual" with the timings or that being Children of a multi millionaire would actually need such vast sums of money deposited into their accounts ?

Just like organising a coup, timing is everything. Could very well be 110% legit, but he instructed journalists not to dig too deep, why ? Why not actually invite journalists to see his wealth and assets, opening the doors to his wealth would have gone a LONG way to prove his honesty, integrity and sincerity don't you think?

Instead he got all moody and defensive, which I believe just aroused suspicions even more. This marrying into money is a load of Crap. It seems the RTA must've had 1st dibs at the Hi So debutantes ball, you can believe what you want to believe, I on the other hand don't believe his wealth is as clean as debutantes silk panties!!

Pot kettle black much?

You are barking up the wrong tree here. I've never posted an opinion that PTP have enriched themselves (apart from the commerce minister & a few others who face charges of exactly that) directly.

Did I mention you personally? All I said was its no different to the claims made about PTP enriching themselves off the rice scam, where no evidence has been found (yet) it doesn't make any reference to it being directed at you.

Have whatever it was back out of my sporran and see if it can go inside the shoe that's in your mouth ;-)

The question remains why isn't the Singapore bank concerned in the rumor have a whistle blower and then that will put to rest the rumor.coffee1.gif

Singapore Banks have been implicated in money laundering and corruption for a long time. One of the myths about Singapore is that it is corruption free and clean. It is quite the contrary as the state aids and abets money laundering and corruption with its refusal to regulate this aspect of the banking sector.

Pot kettle black much?

Did I mention you personally? All I said was its no different to the claims made about PTP enriching themselves off the rice scam, where no evidence has been found (yet) it doesn't make any reference to it being directed at you.

Have whatever it was back out of my sporran and see if it can go inside the shoe that's in your mouth ;-)

You didn't mention me by name but you posted in response to my post so your devious attempt to wriggle out of that can go right back in your sporran.

Yes, it is rumourmongering except for the embarrasing fact that evidence has been presented to a court of the commerce minister's dubious (to put it mildly) rice deals. No, he's not been found guilty yet. It has a lot more credence than the rumours you are spreading.

From the headline, you'd think the police were investigating the accusation. Upon reading the whole article, one sees that the police are in fact investigating the accusers!

Phew! That restores my minimal faith in the police.

T

Yes, lets see the evidence of US Agency involvement of the dissenters

Lets see the evidence that A general claimed students had been brainwashed

Lets see the evidence indeed.

Personally I doubt that this happened, but the facts do remain that he transfered HUGE sums of money to an offshore company that was only a few weeks old, which by any standards raises serious questions, that are not allowed to be asked.

Why would anybody believe your comment?

Which facts?

I believe he personally transfered money to his children's accounts, and not just a few bucks, but in the millions, but you don't seem to think it was a bit "unusual" with the timings or that being Children of a multi millionaire would actually need such vast sums of money deposited into their accounts ?

Just like organising a coup, timing is everything. Could very well be 110% legit, but he instructed journalists not to dig too deep, why ? Why not actually invite journalists to see his wealth and assets, opening the doors to his wealth would have gone a LONG way to prove his honesty, integrity and sincerity don't you think?

Instead he got all moody and defensive, which I believe just aroused suspicions even more. This marrying into money is a load of Crap. It seems the RTA must've had 1st dibs at the Hi So debutantes ball, you can believe what you want to believe, I on the other hand don't believe his wealth is as clean as debutantes silk panties!!

I don't have any knowledge that Prayuth is crooked or honest & neither do you. What I don't do is continue to spread innuendo, conspiracy crap & rumours - something that TV & some Thai talking-heads are experts at.

You 'believe' blah blah blah - says it all. You earlier wrote about facts (more like rumours) and here the hypocrisy comes out with no facts just quarter-baked opinion, which you are entitled to if you only could be honest enough to admit it is just that.

To reiterate, I believe very little that is written on TV and even less of your attempts to spread rumours.

I'm off to eat but some day, Haggis, I'd quite like to meet you as I don't think youreally believe in some of the crap you write.