Police investigating rumor that Prayut transferred 10 billion baht to Singapore Bank

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the final paragraphs of the full story http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1436431746.

They're building their argument for a major clampdown on the internet.

I believe you are quite correct. It's happening in a lot of places-- the USA has experienced a few "False Flag Operations" where the final conconclusion is that The Authorities need to clamp down on Free Speech and control the Internet. I grew up with the ringing in my ear of "Don't Trust Authority"-- really true, now!

That section begins: "Civilized countries like Singapore or Middle Eastern nations"

I'm sorry but which "civilised" Middle Eastern nations is he referring to? I couldn't locate any.

He continues: "that have strict regulations about religion," so censorship in Thailand is all about religion? Anti-Buddhist views must be "screened"? I guess then anything political is okay, right?

Right.

lo so nobody quoted my post because it didn't fit the agenda here - so I will lol

I'll take the bait. Let's look at some facts:

Prayut's father was an Army Colonel and his wife is the daughter of a policeman.

Prayut has been in the army for his entire career and is a known member of the army clique known as the Eastern Tigers.

The Eastern Tigers gained their battle field merits while fighting the Vietnamese on the Cambodian border. The Vietnamese were fighting the Khmer Rouge.

The Khmer Rouge operated from western Cambodia in the border region from the late 1970s until the mid 1990s.

The Khmer Rouge financed their insurgency through the trade of gems and logs, which resulted in millions of dollars worth of resources being illegally imported into Thailand under the protection of the Thai military.

The Eastern Tigers began to rapidly rise through the army ranks in the early to mid 1990s and had advanced past traditional power cliques within 10 years.

All known members of the Eastern Tigers are worth millions of dollars.

Prayut's family received almost $20 million in one land sale and Prayut and his brother are both worth millions each according to their own declarations.

Those are facts, you are welcome to refute any of them. You can continue to speculate based on no facts that Prayut made his wealth on "buying up small plots of land." However, I would encourage everyone to look at his professional career before mindlessly accepting his 'clean' government.

No no no! The army are our divine saviors! They are completely above board and uncorruptable. Stop with your 'Eastern Tigers' hearsay!

cheesy.gif

I will probably be called a red shirt. See the thing is I know what Thaksin is, he is scum but you know what? I am sick and tired of being told that the coup was the only option and they will 'save' Thailand. They are just dirty and corrupt as him, they just have more guns and tanks.

So at that moment in time when Yingluck had to get out with the rest of the PTP shin party. ..What would you have done ??? had elections ha ha hacheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

yeah, elections...

would have been the constitutional approach... coffee1.gif