Prayuth likens Uighur refugees to breeding animals

Lite Beer

What a disgusting thing to say "Just like animals"

In fact most Thai think of any human that is not Thai is just scum and have done for many years,

Yes I know there are a few good ones.

Wait till the U.S., U.N. and Human rights get hold of this they will have a field day.

Disgusting Behavior.

disgusting generalization

Obvious you don't understand Thai too much.coffee1.gif

obviously I do better with thais and thai than some

Of course you do.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor choice of words... and the PM certainly needs a script writer... but not a politically correct one -- but not shoot himself in the foot.

But despite the gaff and despite the often non workable UN policies ... I think Thailand and any other nation has a right to say who comes and who goes in the country...

The Ughurs / Uighurs want to carve out part of China for a budding Muslim nation and have done violence in support of that goal... I suggest that they don't do that -- then they won't have to become political refugees.

Only insane leaders of America, the U.K. and the EU see fit to import Muslim disgruntlement and hatred...

Especially when Muslim mullahs in European countries and the UK state these countries WILL be ISLAMIC countries within 50 or so years just due to the birthrate!

I completely agree with Prayuth and admire that he expresses his unfiltered opinion in this PC world.

That said , was it prudent ? Just after a potential terrorist attack was foiled in KL . Thailand is pretty vulnerable.

Exactly what he wants, he will then get from the international community the justification he desires so much. Martial law will be reintroduced, democratic elections pushed further back or completely abandoned and he stays at the top. As far as the local Thai people go, to him they are indispensable and too dummbed down to stop him and the Junta. All for and on behalf of the elite.

The Uighur are legitimate refugees. What is perplexing about the general's comments is that;

1. China states that the Uihgurs are treated no differently than other Chinese citizens

2. Thailand is chasing after Chinese visitors and business

And now the general considers these Chinese nationals as subhuman.

It's a slippery slope when singles out a specific religious group. I remind the general that there are many people who find that people who pray before statues, put out food offerings for invisible spirits, who go to fortune tellers, and who put their faith in magical amulets to be primitive and backward.

Weren't you just yesterday berating Thailand for not sending the " Chinese nationals " to Turkey to be with their countrymen?

Goodness me.

He desperately needs to employ Robert Amsterdam...Amsterdam can make any man look good in the eyes of the international media.

In a case where your precious general dehumanizes fellow human beings you still somehow manage to make it about Thaksin.

Well done.

Completely agree my dear friend..Completely agree.

When it involves dehumanising people Amsterdam is the man to turn it around...I never mentioned thaksin, but you are correct my friend. He is one of the biggest human rights abusers in history and Amsterdam turned it around for him..

Thank you for reinforcing my point my friend... Much appreciated.

You aren't funny. It is such a pity forum rules prohibit a good many members from telling you what they really think of you - I hope whatever it is you get from posting nasty and snide comments is well worth it because we won't forget.

Goodness me.

He desperately needs to employ Robert Amsterdam...Amsterdam can make any man look good in the eyes of the international media.

In a case where your precious general dehumanizes fellow human beings you still somehow manage to make it about Thaksin.

Well done.

When it involves dehumanising people Amsterdam is the man to turn it around...I never mentioned thaksin, but you are correct my friend. He is one of the biggest human rights abusers in history and Amsterdam turned it around for him..

You aren't funny. It is such a pity forum rules prohibit a good many members from telling you what they really think of you - I hope whatever it is you get from posting nasty and snide comments is well worth it because we won't forget.

It doesn't really offend me that quoted him originally. I find him quite comical actually and just a but of a troll.

If he's actually for real in his sentiments then it is quiet worrying.

Goodness me.

Well done.

Who are "WE"

IF you really feel so strongly about calling him names go at it. Stop being hypocritical!

Goodness me.

Amsterdam has been quiet lately. Wonder where he is and what he is doing?

don't feed the troll

Goodness me.

Amsterdam has been quiet lately. Wonder where he is and what he is doing?

don't feed the troll

It would seem that he's busy writing about Putin amongst others!

What Prayut tells is surely not Political Correct, but it is true

Good grief H90. You are totally confused with the term politically correct and the appropriateness of the speaker. He is the PM and should be careful and have the smart to avoid expression that may marginalized particular group of people. He represent the country in the world arena and stupid off the cuff remark like this bring shame to the country.

Goodness me.

Well done.

So he's right up there with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot etc? Really???

Man, you got to get back on your meds post haste....coffee1.gif

PS. I suspect I've just fed a troll.bah.gif

Thailand must make it clear that it doesn't welcome Uighur refugees.

If Turkey decided to become their sponsor, let them go to Turkey.

Why do they want to live in Thailand?

There is Turkey who is more than happy to give them all a political asylum.

Maybe America will also open the doors for Uighur refugees?

But instead America is holding them at Guantanamo Bay prison.

The fact is that America doesn't want Uighur refugees.

Edited by Barin

Poor choice of words... and the PM certainly needs a script writer... but not a politically correct one -- but not shoot himself in the foot.

But despite the gaff and despite the often non workable UN policies ... I think Thailand and any other nation has a right to say who comes and who goes in the country...

The Ughurs / Uighurs want to carve out part of China for a budding Muslim nation and have done violence in support of that goal... I suggest that they don't do that -- then they won't have to become political refugees.

Only insane leaders of America, the U.K. and the EU see fit to import Muslim disgruntlement and hatred...

Especially when Muslim mullahs in European countries and the UK state these countries WILL be ISLAMIC countries within 50 or so years just due to the birthrate!

cheesy.gif

Europe’s Muslim population, boosted by large families and immigration, will nearly double, from less than 6% (43 million people) in 2010 to more than 10% (71 million people) in 2050, the forecast estimates.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

Edited by simple1

He has a way with words...........

Yup, the developed world is not ready for the stark naked truth. Those who disagree should explain why.

The "stark, naked truth" is somewhat elusive to this reader. Those that disagree are free to decide for themselves if they "should" explain why and not do so at the from someone directing their responses.

The choice of words can have a sharp edge.

Goodness me.

blink.png Still really rather shows his true mindset though doesn't it? Doesn't matter how much spin's put on it he believes some humans not worthy of human rights.

Seems that a "leader" in the last century referred to certain minorities as animals, that were to be deported, monitored and eradicated.

It makes one wonder who the real "animal" is.