Thank You Robbie Bloody Williams!

Vogele123

If you can get over to Switzerland he's playing at an open air concert in Nyon, about 30 minutes drive from Geneva on the 24th!!

Otherwise, yoo toob have lots of concerts to watch from the privacy of your own living room. Without the sweaty pushing and shoving that happen at most concerts.

Myself, i'm going to see Simply Red in November. At a sit down concert. Inside.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you eventually.

Why don't the Quo come over here? Mrs baboon can't get enough of them and reckons they would make a killing in Thailand..

The Quo would need to be wheeled on stage these days! Probably easier to get a stuffed Buddy Holly or a mounted version of Lynard Skynard. But where are the older progressive bands like the Violent Femmes, don't these people tour Asia? Is it left down to Linkin Park and Michael Buble or Michael Sucks The Cock?

Seriously though, there are not enough decent bands playing in Asia. (Probably because the Asians prefer their homogenous, asexual teen bands) You do however have to give them credit for supporting their own music, not many countries would ever put up with listening to some of the garbage they listen too.

And talking about classics-

The kids today have no appreciation of quality!

When I was younger I used to travel thousands of miles (REALLY) to listen to bands like the Stranglers (Hugh Cornwell days) Iggy Pop, The Beautiful South, Motorhead, The Jam, The Violent Femmes, The Pogues, there is nothing in Asia that comes close to warranting a 500 mile trip to Bangkok - Robbie Williams was one of the last of the "Performers" at the very end of my generation - as I said before, he is a big fag and not my choice as a must see, but probably an interesting watch.

What made all of this worse - i.e Ticket refund for the Stones in Shanghai due to bloody SARS, Robbie Williams refund in Bangkok was the fact I was working in Shanghai again in 2013 and took my son over for a month and the first Sunday he was there Peter Hook and the Light were playing across in PuXi - A complete evening of Joy Division, and my son refused to go as it was advertised as 18+ and he was only 13 at the time. So missed out on another classic.

Come to think of it I would even travel down to Bangkok to see that idiot Vegan Retard Morrisey if he promised to sing -------

But I hate the guy to be honest, but his songs are classics. Vegan idiot.

He ain't no fag, he's a Stokie