SinSot type payments

AussieRules

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sin snot is a fable, you only pay if she is a strurgen, Its your choice , this topic has been done to Death

What is a strurgen? Can't find any word that matches your spelling. Closest is sturgeon which is a large fish. Or Sturgeon's law means everything in the world is 90% crap.Sin snot is novel too. Do you mean you wouldn't pay nasal mucus for a large fish 90% of the time?

I'm old school. I think paying money to a prostitute's family so you can marry her does not seem reasonable. As I've posted many times, you should only invest at an acceptable level of risk. Assuming that a woman will be faithful, simply because you give her mom a handful of money is, in my opinion, an unacceptable level of risk.

The GF of 3.5 years just walked out on my refusal to pay 620.000 Baht.

Sin Sot reveals people's real character:

- lady asks for it: she wants money

- lady walks out if no sin sot: she really was there just for the money

- guy pays: he's a mug

So as a result I think Sin Sot is great, it cleans up the field and makes room for new acquaintances.

^^

She'll be back, the trick is to have a new one already installed when she comes back.

Then you don't have to deal with the crying, begging and pleading ...... and just watch the big fight from the sidelines.

^^

She'll be back, the trick is to have a new one already installed when she comes back.

Then you don't have to deal with the crying, begging and pleading ...... and just watch the big fight from the sidelines.

I doubt it, she's a sexy lady and can find new sponsors in a heartbeat :-)

^^

Sounds like you already knew the type of girl she was....just in it for the money.

^^

Sounds like you already knew the type of girl she was....just in it for the money.

at the beginning, it wasn't... but as time passes, feelings dissolve and priorities change. But what counts in a relationship is the present.

Sin snot is a fable, you only pay if she is a strurgen, Its your choice , this topic has been done to Death

What is a strurgen? Can't find any word that matches your spelling. Closest is sturgeon which is a large fish. Or Sturgeon's law means everything in the world is 90% crap.Sin snot is novel too. Do you mean you wouldn't pay nasal mucus for a large fish 90% of the time?

yes you got it in won , plowed to be Blitish

Edited by Thongkorn

I'm old school. I think paying money to a prostitute's family so you can marry her does not seem reasonable. As I've posted many times, you should only invest at an acceptable level of risk. Assuming that a woman will be faithful, simply because you give her mom a handful of money is, in my opinion, an unacceptable level of risk.

Assuming that a woman will be faithful is a bit optimistic in any country .......... in Thailand total fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

^^

Aren't all Thai Girls sexy? What's new?

The fact it took 3.5 years for you to find out she is a gold digger?

There are some super sexy Thai girls that aren't gold diggers

Just need to find the needle in the haystack

You marrying her or her mother?

in thailand is part of their culture and it would be expected if their daughter was involves with a thai man too.

Respectfully disagree. I am certainly not an expert in Thai culture, but I have dated a well off Thai girl in Canada (meaning she was able to explain in great detail everything about Thai men) and currently am in a long term relationship with a middle class Thai woman here in Bangkok. Both of them want nothing to do with Thai men. They only stick with us because we are more gullible. Fact.

They probably only stay with you because YOU are gullible

Don't try to speak for the rest of the people of the forum you don't even know

A Middle Class Thai Woman is a poor woman in the rest of the world, so it isn't like you grasped the gold ring

You listening to 1 woman's description of the entire Thai male population like it is gospel proves you are gullible

When you only get 1 side to any story, beware

The fact you are no longer with the first one is evidence

You marrying her or her mother?

in thailand is part of their culture and it would be expected if their daughter was involves with a thai man too.

Respectfully disagree. I am certainly not an expert in Thai culture, but I have dated a well off Thai girl in Canada (meaning she was able to explain in great detail everything about Thai men) and currently am in a long term relationship with a middle class Thai woman here in Bangkok. Both of them want nothing to do with Thai men. They only stick with us because we are more gullible. Fact.

They probably only stay with you because YOU are gullible

Don't try to speak for the rest of the people of the forum you don't even know

A Middle Class Thai Woman is a poor woman in the rest of the world, so it isn't like you grasped the gold ring

You listening to 1 woman's description of the entire Thai male population like it is gospel proves you are gullible

When you only get 1 side to any story, beware

The fact you are no longer with the first one is evidence

What evidence? How am I gullible? In what way? Explain your accusations.

A middle class Thai woman that I have been with for over 2 years now does much better than in your dream western world. You speak like one of those absolutely clueless Canadians that I had displeasure of meeting. By the age of 30 she paid off her townhouse loan (by herself, not with the help of gullible farang) and now pockets her entire salary into her savings account. How many "Western" women can claim this in your oh so perfect Western country?

Thai middle class women are poor! I have never read anything more ridiculous. Bet they are more minted than you and half your age. Wake up!

Always push back. They will always push the time frame. I want it. My mother wants it. It is up to you to refuse to be pushed into submission. You marry her when, and if you want. If she cannot or will not wait, cut her loose. There are many more out there. Time is always our ally. It is never their ally. Use it wisely to get to know her. If it is good, it is only gong to get better over time. If there are issues, they will reveal themselves over time. Never, ever rush these things. Always push back.

Edited by spidermike007