Where can i write a formal complaint about immigration officer?

On 21/07/2015 at 5:14 PM, SpoonZie said:

Let me rephrase... my dad has a thai wife and i have been visiting normally 3-6 months every year for 7 years.

As for the address. I normally stay in hua hin. After leaving and completing a new form with the address i was living at in bkk she still wanted to be a pain in the ass.

What i couldnt undersrand was making me register my friends and say i was living there ..

Its just impractical. Do they legitimately expect us to fill iut this paperwork for a 2-3 night stay at a friends house ?

Under this system would backpackers be expected to go to police staton every day to inform them about change of address.

At the end of the day i agree with current posts ... yes i shouldnt of written hua hin address.. but i didnt have an issue with that in phuket.

Yes .. not much i can do about it. Im a foreigner, its their country. So yoy shut up and take it.

But my 3 thai friends were there and she was being a pain in the ass to them as well.

The law states that you must report to the local immigration office or the local police when you are staying more than 24 hours and the house master must lodge a TM.30 form with immigration within 24 hours of your arrival. I bet neither you or your friends did the right thing. Stop complaining about an officer who could have refused your extension and also issued a fine on your friends. Does your father as the house master of the address that you stay at Hua Hin supply a TM.30 to immigration when you are there.

You and your friends have broken the immigration law of Thailand so I would suggest that you that you keep your mouth shut and don't say or do anything because you may find it hard to get back into Thailand next time on a Tourist Visa

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

The law states that you must report to the local immigration office or the local police when you are staying more than 24 hours and the house master must lodge a TM.30 form with immigration within 24 hours of your arrival. I bet neither you or your friends did the right thing. Stop complaining about an officer who could have refused your extension and also issued a fine on your friends. Does your father as the house master of the address that you stay at Hua Hin supply a TM.30 to immigration when you are there.

You and your friends have broken the immigration law of Thailand so I would suggest that you that you keep your mouth shut and don't say or do anything because you may find it hard to get back into Thailand next time on a Tourist Visa

Well said