Seeking hammer head cyclists

JesseLeeOver

I'm new to Bangkok and recently found a pretty cool place to ride off road, Club 11. I ride a hart tail, Carbon Giant. I ride about 15-20km to the track, stay for an hour hitting the trails, then pedal back. It would be great to find other body Nazis who like to put the hammer down. I can hang tough on road rides as well on my mt. bike.

Doesn't look widened to me, on the contrary, tight as ever. It appears that they've spiced it up with a few drops and northshore features, however, which is great. The only problem I see is that the course is flat (as all of Bangkok) and you have to put in a lot of pedalling to make this fun and clear the drops and jumps. Good fitness is clearly an advantage here.

Cheers, CM-Expat

I didn't film the whole track. The battery was low on the GoPro. The first half of the track is nice and wide. I run a 29er and can zip along having a blast, the 3rd quarter of the track gets tighter as you can see in my vid. The final forth I don't ride. It's too slow and tight for me. I pull out after the third 1/4 where there is a sign that says 'finish.' You opt from there to circle back around to start or finish up the course. Fitness helps, of course. I ride from Rang Nam at Victory Monument and do 5-6 laps, kick it and the lake and eat then ride home. It's a 3 hour commitment. I love this place though. It's in Bangkok and better than Lumpenis Park 10-fold. LOl!

• 2 weeks later...

Went back yesterday, definitely a lot wider, faster and more fun, even for the more technical part.

Not my best lap, but the one that came out best on the GoPro. Nice big lizard in the trail at around the 9 min mark too.