'Gun did not belong to Kamronwit', police region 1 chief reveals

webfact

wow , no shame .... none at all....japan is laughing , china is laughing , all asia laughing , euro and the rest of the west laughing . thai planes banned from landing in the west , slave trade in full swing , fishing forced labor industry doing well . ...... ahhhh the thainess of it all.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be sensible about this.... He is a well respected, retired policeman.. he has carried a gun on his person all his life.. he has NEVER shot anyone, he has never committed an armed crime. He made a mistake and did not check his suitcase contents, I have a lovely little berretta Nano which could easily be lost in my soap bag. He spent 10 days in a Japanese prison.. Enough.....

ehhhh..... you the girlfriends brother ?

Is anyone actually surprised!

Tell a few porkies to the Japanese government get their man back in country then tell the truth.

Who checked to see if the weapon was registered in his name (anyone involve din this farce should be sacked/fired from their position)

It is my gun. It is registered to me. No, it isn't registered. And no it isn't my gun.

You can't make this stuff up... What will be the next fabrication to emerge?

Yes, I traveled to Japan. No I didn't travel to Japan. Someone who looked like me traveled to Japan, but it wasn't me.

I'm elderly and retired. My memory isn't good. I'm sure I meant to, but I must have forgotten...

I worked for the RTP for a long time... We tend to do these kinds of things.

another ploy to try and get himself off the hook the fact remains he should have checked his bag before he boarded the plane .

You believe he didn't know it was there, forgot about it being in his suitcase till he got to Japan?

Then moved it to his hand luggage. Then forgot again and tried to carry it on the plane. A gun and ammunition?

Then thought it was his and got his son to fly over with the registration papers.

Then remembered a "dear friend" gave it to him as a present. But that person apparently can't be identified and neither can registration papers be produced.

Now it might not even be his gun, just "happened" to be found in his hand luggage whilst trying to pass through airport security.

The stories keep coming and changing and contradicting. All smoke and mirrors as usual.

The final lie revelation will be interesting. And however unreal it seems, it will close the matter.

another ploy to try and get himself off the hook the fact remains he should have checked his bag before he boarded the plane .

You believe he didn't know it was there, forgot about it being in his suitcase till he got to Japan?

Then moved it to his hand luggage. Then forgot again and tried to carry it on the plane. A gun and ammunition?

Then thought it was his and got his son to fly over with the registration papers.

Then remembered a "dear friend" gave it to him as a present. But that person apparently can't be identified and neither can registration papers be produced.

Now it might not even be his gun, just "happened" to be found in his hand luggage whilst trying to pass through airport security.

The stories keep coming and changing and contradicting. All smoke and mirrors as usual.

The final lie revelation will be interesting. And however unreal it seems, it will close the matter.

"....Then remembered a "dear friend" gave it to him as a present. But that person apparently can't be identified and neither can registration papers be produced....."

Good comment. So why isn't this old senior cop being charged with hindering police investigations, etc.?

What a poor role model he is for junior cops and for the youngsters of Thailand.

His behaviors and attitudes would make a great case study for new cops in basic training school:

They could study the case and be required to identify:

- How man specific laws the takky man has broken.

- How many specific items of unethical actions he has performed.

- Comment on whether similar behaviors should (for currently serving officers) absolutely prohibit promotions.

- Comment on whether similar actions should automatically bring dismissal with a tainted record and no pension.

and more.

This case study could be early in the whole training program, and those with wrong answers should be removed from the program and dismissed and not allowed to ever again attempt to join the police.

And this should show the new recruit training people the need for better education about Thai law and international law and about ethical behavior.

Edited by scorecard

It is my gun. It is registered to me. No, it isn't registered. And no it isn't my gun.

You can't make this stuff up... What will be the next fabrication to emerge?

Yes, I traveled to Japan. No I didn't travel to Japan. Someone who looked like me traveled to Japan, but it wasn't me.

I'm elderly and retired. My memory isn't good. I'm sure I meant to, but I must have forgotten...

I worked for the RTP for a long time... We tend to do these kinds of things.

... "I worked for the RTP for a long time... We tend to do these kinds of things..."

Nice comment.

I add: And we are entitled to make laws, to fit our own needs and purposes, as we go along, and we are entitled to change the story as we see fit. Never mind what damage this does to the overall image of the police in the eyes of the general public.

And beware junior officers, when you stop cars looking for drunk drivers, if you don't identify me instantly and grovel and wave me on then you will be in deep shit.

No wonder Thailand is close to lawless.

Edited by scorecard

So what?

It was still in his bag.

Why was he carrying a gun onto a plane is the real issue.

Oh and why isn't he rotting in a cell in Japan as anyone else stupid enough to take a gun onto a plane would be.

Welcome back to Thailand the land of one liners "Its not my gun" case over dealt with. Kamronwit is definitely back in his element. Back here he "knows the rules" In the picture it looks like they were shoving flowers in his face a real love fest. Yeah generals here are like rock stars. Now how do you prolong your 15 minutes of fame?

Edited by elgordo38

Seems the police corruption is getting even more and more blatant under the current Gov't what with this, and the Chuwong death to name just two extremely recent ones.

Now where are these promised reforms?

As the sole head of the Govt, perhaps Prayut should be impeached for failing to stop this corruption.

Someone else packed your bags sir and just happened to pop a gun in well well I believe you sir, now just carry on along the que as normal, how thick and stupid is he to be a cop, you would thing they need the inelegance of a five year old at the very least.

Lie upon lie upon lie. Only those who make up these stories believe it. No none else does! Time for the PM to start really cracking some heads together to teach responsibilities for holders of authority! But don't hold your breath - it is all about "saving face" and possible corruption at the highest levels coffee1.gif

I wonder if another criminal pulled a gun in a Thai aircraft with loss of life involved, would the current Government be up in arms if some of their family or extended family perished. You betcha!

It was not his and it belonged to his twin brother. His dog was worried about him and dropped it in his bag. You know this man is lieing when his lips are moving. Does any one really believe him except his police flunkies. He makes Thailand,s security and police look like clowns to the rest of the world! So sad!

Lie upon lie upon lie. Only those who make up these stories believe it. No none else does! Time for the PM to start really cracking some heads together to teach responsibilities for holders of authority! But don't hold your breath - it is all about "saving face" and possible corruption at the highest levels coffee1.gif

I wonder if another criminal pulled a gun in a Thai aircraft with loss of life involved, would the current Government be up in arms if some of their family or extended family perished. You betcha!

He was a police chief that now can not be stopped at police check points. Pm has to start getting tough on these high powered criminals!

I think I cracked the case. The bag is identical to the one Mou Hammered Abdula Krak-a-Phat had hidden the pistol in but they got switched in the check-in area and our trusty policeman's bag went to Mou and he got Mou's....so he disarmed a terrorist hijacker and foiled a terrorist attack on the plane......and all you people can do is belittle the man! Shame shame shame. facepalm.gif

So why all the lies,,,,his son said that he had the papers to prove that the gun legally belonged to his father and that he was taking all the papers to Japan,,Who's Gun is it than? What or Who is that Liar covering for,,Why is that Criminal not in Jail,,,Oh so sorry he big man him big with police, Who is licking who's arse?