Contact Paper (Where to Find), for lining shelves, etc.

OliverKlozerof

I bought something similar from Homepro a while back. A semi transparent, frosted plastic film that I stuck onto clear glass to make it opaque. They had lots of different patterns, but they were all semi transparent. Might be worth a try there.

Not exactly contact paper, but tons of sign supply shops all over that sell adhesive vinyl film.

My favorites are around the circle in Chinatown, but there are scads of them all over BKK. And lots more color choices than you'd ever find in contact paper.

The shops around Chinatown can also fit you up with zebra pattern, tweed pattern, etc, (Not my cuppa, but it's not my kitchen...)

Edited by impulse

Actually, just looking for plain white. I bought a couple cabinets that were a bit too short to put a kitchen counter on. Turned out cutting short lengths of blue PVC pipe worked to raise them up. But now they have (a-hem), blue legs. Just my little studio apartment, but I think white would be better. I could paint them, I suppose, but.... I may check at a sign shop...or even check BS2, which I haven't yet. Thx.