Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customs

Lite Beer

Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customs

MILAN (AP) — Snoop Dogg has had another run-in with European authorities.

Italian financial police said they stopped the rapper at the Lamezia Terme airport in Calabria on Saturday with $422,000 in cash, well above the limit that can legally be transported across EU borders undeclared. The incident comes less than a week after Snoop Dogg was briefly stopped in Sweden on suspicion of drug use after a concert near Stockholm.

Financial police confirmed a report by the Italian news agency ANSA that half of the cash was impounded under Italian anti-money laundering codes. In such cases, the balance is returned minus any fine set by magistrates.

Travelers within the European Union are required to declare 10,000 euros ($11,000) or more in cash.

Snoop Dogg played in Calabria Friday night, and is scheduled to perform Sunday at the Kendal Calling Festival in England.

Last weekend in Sweden, the rapper was questioned and tested for suspected drug use north of the capital. Authorities said test results would not be available for some time.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-08-02

I thought his name was Snoop Doggy Dog. I bet his nose has been sniffing in some dark and dank places. Actually, I'm a bit jealous. I wouldn't mind having problems stemming from carrying around hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash - along with an entourage of knock-down gorgeous gals.

Oh, and when Thaksin stepped in to Montenegro, didn't he also have several millions of cash in his suitcases?

"test results not available for sometime"? really? 555

buy some modern test kits you dopes

or

read his lyrics you stoners

or

watch a video you bongheads

You think any of that would prove he used dope in Sweden?

How could he possibly have a decent vacation on less than 400K. Really! We all know that.

I hear an entourage is very expensive to support. And he was working, not on vacation. Let the man have his Ganga. What's the harm? Illegal, spieleg. Some laws are made to be broken.

Now i wonder how the police knew to check the amount of cash in his possesion? I wonder if that was his fee for a preformance and someone did not get a comminsion, thus the police were forwarned, Who ever ratted him out may be due a reward for the recovery of (what is considered laundered funds) funds taken by the police, He still has a fine to pay which is determined by magistrates which could be set at a high enough level to leave him with 11,000 euro in pocket when he leaves the country.

Doubt if the loss will bankupt him, piss him off sure, but he must have been aware of the regulation and amount involved or he needs to be looking for a new finanical adviser/ accountant. Easy come easy go said the punter who rolled snake eyes on the crap table on a half a million bet.

Now i wonder how the police knew to check the amount of cash in his possesion? I wonder if that was his fee for a preformance and someone did not get a comminsion, thus the police were forwarned, Who ever ratted him out may be due a reward for the recovery of (what is considered laundered funds) funds taken by the police, He still has a fine to pay which is determined by magistrates which could be set at a high enough level to leave him with 11,000 euro in pocket when he leaves the country.

Doubt if the loss will bankupt him, piss him off sure, but he must have been aware of the regulation and amount involved or he needs to be looking for a new finanical adviser/ accountant. Easy come easy go said the punter who rolled snake eyes on the crap table on a half a million bet.

Its easy it shows up on the x ray machines. I have been examined for a large wad of myanmar currency travelling through xray machines in china or some asian country.

Would have been over 100,000 kyats = $100 US

I am sure 500,000 might look pretty big if it is in $100 notes.

They cant tell the currency but they can see the wads of notes.

I thought his name was Snoop Doggy Dog. I bet his nose has been sniffing in some dark and dank places. Actually, I'm a bit jealous. I wouldn't mind having problems stemming from carrying around hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash - along with an entourage of knock-down gorgeous gals.

Oh, and when Thaksin stepped in to Montenegro, didn't he also have several millions of cash in his suitcases?

What is wrong with Thaksin or anyone carrying a load of cash? Nothing, it is not illegal, anyone can do it.

Its the fact he didnt declare it that makes it illegal.

or

or

Well "spoken" apart from the fact that sweat and urin tests only give you a positive or negative result. Since they want to find out wether he took drugs in Sweden, they have to run a blood test to see how much of what is in his system and that takes a while. Next time it might be a good idea to do your homework first before you post something!

400G? Yo my man, is pin money, just been weighed in for a gig last night... You know where I can buy any Puff Daw....gg? Chow, Bella Bella Biatch! Muffa F @king Carabinerai... I'll Mafiso your Ar$e!!!

or

or

Well "spoken" apart from the fact that sweat and urin tests only give you a positive or negative result. Since they want to find out wether he took drugs in Sweden, they have to run a blood test to see how much of what is in his system and that takes a while. Next time it might be a good idea to do your homework first before you post something!

For the comically challenged: I am making jokes or at least trying two.ph34r.png

or

or

For the comically challenged: I am making jokes or at least trying two.ph34r.png

You made a stupid post, got caught out, and are now trying to wiggle out of it.

His name is Calvin Broadus. No doubt Calabrian concert promoters are upstanding and honest businessmen. Perhaps it was arranged that he received cash in lieu of bank transfer to avoid tax.

Edited by arunsakda