Titan Cigars in Bangkok?

jamhar

Sorry but where in CM can I buy.

CM - Step out of the Burger King at the night bazaar, take an immediate right. Walk 50 meters (about) and look for a liquor store to on the right had side.

They have a surprisingly good selection of cheap cigs (dont expect to find any red-dots) and some good single malt (glenmorangie double aged!) at not outrageous prices.

Lampang - Champane liquors has Phillie Blunts. Too small for my tastes, i have to smoke 3 just to feel anything, but it will do in a pinch.

Rayong, no info sad.png

BanPhe, I found them there originally, but now just cigarillos at the convenience store near Christie's Bar sad.png

Koh Somet, I found some there a while back, but now just cigarillos at the 7/11 sad.png

Surat Thani, nuthn sad.png

Not sure about the Titans, but the Drugstore on the left of Bully's Pub (Nana) has a fairly good selection of small cigars

Kam, Thanks dude. I'll take any cigs other than cigarillos. I may check it out tomorrow biggrin.png

Edited by jamhar

If you can't find them in BKK, I would be glad to buy some here in the US and bring them when I visit in October. I'll arrive in BKK on Oct. 05, and I'll be up and around on Oct. 06, for four days before going to Pattaya. Let me know how many packs you want and I'll buy here and bring a receipt with the goods. I'll be staying in Suk. soi 4 area.

Not sure about the Titans, but the Drugstore on the left of Bully's Pub (Nana) has a fairly good selection of small cigars

Yes, can confirm they do sell them. I always buy them when I'm in Bangkok.

Thanks Travla, Kam.

Been swamped with work, but hoping to make a cig run on Monday or Tues night :D

I'll post an update, hopefully with a picture of a lit cig, on or about Tues Night w00t.gif

If you can't find them in BKK, I would be glad to buy some here in the US and bring them when I visit in October. I'll arrive in BKK on Oct. 05, and I'll be up and around on Oct. 06, for four days before going to Pattaya. Let me know how many packs you want and I'll buy here and bring a receipt with the goods. I'll be staying in Suk. soi 4 area.

Thanks Att!

I never refuse an offer for courier service from the states.

Thai supplies are too flaky.

I don't blame the suppliers.

If you cant make money at it, gotta cut the biz.

I'll send you a PM to initiate convo. :D

j

• 1 month later...

I finally made it to the shop. And they had the cigs.

Had a burger at Burgerking across the street

then picked up the cigs. Had a nice Cider at Bully's

and came home. All in all, a very nice and productive day!

Thanks to everyone esp to Kamarada for the valuable Intel :D

Sorry but where in CM can I buy.

CM - Step out of the Burger King at the night bazaar, take an immediate right. Walk 50 meters (about) and look for a liquor store to on the right had side.

They have a surprisingly good selection of cheap cigs (dont expect to find any red-dots) and some good single malt (glenmorangie double aged!) at not outrageous prices.

Lampang - Champane liquors has Phillie Blunts. Too small for my tastes, i have to smoke 3 just to feel anything, but it will do in a pinch.

Rayong, no info sad.png

BanPhe, I found them there originally, but now just cigarillos at the convenience store near Christie's Bar sad.png

Koh Somet, I found some there a while back, but now just cigarillos at the 7/11 sad.png

Surat Thani, nuthn sad.png

Kam, Thanks dude. I'll take any cigs other than cigarillos. I may check it out tomorrow biggrin.png

khanom , yes