how to you explain a man walked on the moon

opalred

I hardly think teaching them things that happened about 50 years ago is considered up to date and keeping up with the world.

They are more concerned with the here and now. I dont think them learning of such things will help their daily life.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. The Russians monitored everything and they wanted to be first.

2. There is a reflector there that the astronauts set up for calculating ever changing distance between earth and moon, you can use it yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Nope. T'was Aliens what dunnit. whistling.gif

Seriously though, the LLR could have been put there using an unmanned craft.

And then there's the TR-3B.....

From the comments above it is clear that scientific ignorance is not only beholden to some Thai or Malay...

It's impossible for humans to get through the van allan radiation belt. Fact.

The greatest hoax of our time.

Fact? You mean made up. Even dr Van Allen himself commented on this bs claim that humans cant get through it alive.

If you like I can show you the scientific numbers and explanation in regards to the radiation received by Apollo crew when crossing the van Allen belt. Sure it was harmful, about a year's worth of radiation on the ground, but at that time those risks were acceptable.

From the comments above it is clear that scientific ignorance is not only beholden to some Thai or Malay...

TRIPE!!

1. The Russians monitored everything and they wanted to be first.

2. There is a reflector there that the astronauts set up for calculating ever changing distance between earth and moon, you can use it yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Please dont encourage these TOTAL RETARDS who seriously t think no one landed on the moon, No wonder the worlds in a bloody mess.

There are actually some very educated Americans/westerners who believe in Adam and Eve, Noah's Ark, heaven and hell, etc. How does the OP explain that?

Sheesh, thats easy, they are morons, see how simple that was.

What do the 'pro-moons' think about UFO's then. Think they exist & visit earth's atmosphere?

No for various reasons, 1 the timescale billions of years for two civilisations to meet, one may already have died out before the time of the other comes, 2 the distances youd have to travel to get here from the next nearest place.

If the question is could there be alternate life elsewhere then YES

Do people see strange things in the sky YES doesnt mean they are anything more than strange things they cant explain.......but then like relgion without an understanding of what they might or might not be seeing its easy to make up a load of mumbo jumbo rather than say "we dont know"

You need to do some research. Your girls correct and nasa even admitted some pics were fake. The faked pics were obviously fakes and the others were hard to proove but it's thought they are also fake.

Proving Thai visa posters are as dumb Thai bar girls. Is this a surprise to anyone?

You're just a blind sided sucker if you seriously believe those yanks walked on the moon. Go do some research.

What do the 'pro-moons' think about UFO's then. Think they exist & visit earth's atmosphere?

No for various reasons, 1 the timescale billions of years for two civilisations to meet, one may already have died out before the time of the other comes, 2 the distances youd have to travel to get here from the next nearest place.

If the question is could there be alternate life elsewhere then YES

Do people see strange things in the sky YES doesnt mean they are anything more than strange things they cant explain.......but then like relgion without an understanding of what they might or might not be seeing its easy to make up a load of mumbo jumbo rather than say "we dont know"

But you believe they travelled 384,000km each way to the moon!

I'm not convinced anyone did walk on the moon.

I think that's a good way of putting it.

I find that I just totally lost all respect for you krisb, sorry about that

That's fine but to question man walking on the moon is not a silly thing to do.

For me I find it very hard to believe they did. I originally thought they did until I'd watched the argument against it. There's a lot of questions unanswered.

Anyway people have the choice to believe or not right? I mean some believe in God, ghosts, afterlife etc. That's also fine and I won't judge them.

You need to do some research. Your girls correct and nasa even admitted some pics were fake. The faked pics were obviously fakes and the others were hard to proove but it's thought they are also fake.

The pictures aren't faked but some are composite shots made up from two or more images. The famous shot of Neil Armstrong was rotated slightly and a black bar added to the top to give a better composition. Ironically, this has given fuel to conspiracy theorists who see only the altered photo and ask 'How could the astronauts have taken such as perfectly composed shot with a chest-mounted camera?'.

17x9zco8t1pfgjpg.jpg

I'm not convinced anyone did walk on the moon.

I think that's a good way of putting it.

I find that I just totally lost all respect for you krisb, sorry about that

That's fine but to question man walking on the moon is not a silly thing to do.

For me I find it very hard to believe they did. I originally thought they did until I'd watched the argument against it. There's a lot of questions unanswered.

Anyway people have the choice to believe or not right? I mean some believe in God, ghosts, afterlife etc. That's also fine and I won't judge them.

For every question that pseudo scientists raise and have debunked, they find another one. A lot of the arguments are completely baseless and without actually lying, are definitely misleading.

I don't 'believe' in anything, I need scientific proof. Stanley Kubrick did it all in Hollywood, the flag is fluttering.. many of these ideas originated in Russia. I believe.

Well I sat and watched it on the TV live. I think the whole thing was staged, All BS No one has ever been there,and why should they.

Tin foil hat slipped off?, if they had not gone the Russians at the time would have been only to quick to show it was fakery , but hey ho , some people believe in bigfoot others dont believe that jets flew into the twin towers ,n

Fact? You mean made up. Even dr Van Allen himself commented on this bs claim that humans cant get through it alive.

If you like I can show you the scientific numbers and explanation in regards to the radiation received by Apollo crew when crossing the van Allen belt. Sure it was harmful, about a year's worth of radiation on the ground, but at that time those risks were acceptable.

Have you not learned yet that you cannot argue with someone who writes FACT at the end of their sentence ,

as to the original both my wife and son know about the moon landings and believe them ,but then they lived in the west for many years and my wife like many many Thai women was not born on a farm in nakon nowhere and left school at 12 .