Car destroyed by taxi man trying to help change transmission

Show Me Where then. Im Portuguese, most Aussies are Lebanese Arab Hoons these days arnt they.Your interpretation on B.Ms Dead is no doubt,just to bleat about My jolly tint bashing ,but i haven't looked.facepalm.gif

Don't know what aussies are to be honest, you keep harping on about them and when you revealed you native tongues is not english I assumed you was one.

Re: the dead people in the BMW.... did you not say they probably had "murder tint"......

You seem to get ewnjoyement from accidents and always swinging your penis rolling out the window tint thing.... almost like you aroused by the death of others that have tinted windows... sick fetish you have and you need to have ot looked at.

Edited by Don Mega

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show Me Where then. Im Portuguese, most Aussies are Lebanese Arab Hoons these days arnt they.Your interpretation on B.Ms Dead is no doubt,just to bleat about My jolly tint bashing ,but i haven't looked.facepalm.gif

Don't know what aussies are to be honest, you keep harping on about them and when you revealed you native tongues is not english I assumed you was one.

Re: the dead people in the BMW.... did you not say they probably had "murder tint"......

You seem to get ewnjoyement from accidents and always swinging your penis rolling out the window tint thing.... almost like you aroused by the death of others that have tinted windows... sick fetish you have and you need to have ot looked at.[/quote

Don't post when drunk...Murder Tint is on the Truck.A blind Man on a Galloping Horse can see that.Not on the BM.As for the rest of the post,I get like that after a few.

What I see:

Bought a cheap old car. Front tyres were very worn = not safe to drive = you bought it from an owner who did not maintain it well.

Drove it anyway without renewing the tyres, front off side tyre blew out. This could easily have ended in fatalities if the car had veered into oncoming traffic.

Changing a manual gearbox to auto is a major job. For a start the wiring loom is different, (no wiring for the kickdown switch, inhibitor switch or gear selector illumination in a manual, pedal box has to be changed, transmission tunnel hole may well be of a different shape/size and so on.

Dealing with some intermediate taxi driver guy instead of dealing direct with the garage. Paid him (the wife's husband??) upfront.

Failed to ensure the car was insured - good job it didn't hit another car/motorbike when the tyre blew then isn't it?

Edited by Lancashirelad

Well Thai justice has been served. Papers signed and I owe nothing. I guess there are good people here in Thailand. Case closed.

So, you got all your money back (as in your hand now) for the car, the money you borrowed for the tyres and the money from the taxi man?

...if so, good result.

Second hand cars are easy and cheap...and so are second hand wives...make the next decision count.

Well, I got them but what Thai would listen to a buffalo rather it be at work or at home? This is not the Western world that I grew up in. It goes through one ear and out the other. I assume you are not married and have seven girlfriends. The girlfriends will go along but not the wifes that I know.

I am married to a fantastic Thai woman. She is everything I ever wanted in a woman....plus more! But I am the boss and that's how she likes it despite me telling her she doesn't have to ask my permission to do every little thing!

You call yourself a buffalo......my wife calls me King Kong....which I think is far better than ling!