Let police protect you, Somyot advises people linked to Chuwong's share transfers

webfact

Let police protect you, Somyot advises people linked to Chuwong's share transfers
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Anybody involved in the transfer of shares belonging to the late building tycoon Chuwong Saetang should present themselves to police for their own safety, national police chief Pol General Somyot Poompunmuang said yesterday.

He said people behind the alleged crime "might try to destroy evidence and witnesses". Police looking into the share transfers had definitely found irregularities, but they would need more time to carefully gather evidence before seeking arrest warrants.

Somyot said he was concerned about the safety of those involved in the share deals, and advised them to present themselves to police soon. "I had a nightmare that somebody influential might try to destroy evidence or witnesses over fear of punishment," he said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Let-police-protect-you-Somyot-advises-people-linke-30266401.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-08-12

"I had a nightmare that somebody influential might try to destroy evidence or witnesses over fear of punishment," he said.

I swear sometimes the local press just make quotes up to entertain me over my morning cup of java.

Those dreaded nightmares. Let's scare those witnesses into coming forward to the police by telling them my dream. And to think this guy is the general of all the police.

While i not disagree the guy is not suited for the job this is not really proof because its just culture. In Thai culture there will be people believing this and it could work. That we as foreigners don't believe it is not the point but there are quite a few Thais on who this trick would work. (unfortunately quite a few believe in ghost and stuff but we got people in the world believing about a man who died on a cross and came back to life its just an other form of stupidity)

"Police looking into the share transfers had definitely found irregularities, but they would need more time to carefully gather evidence before seeking arrest warrants."

Should he really be saying all this in public?

Would it not be better to conclude investigations, arrest criminals and then talk to the press?

"Police looking into the share transfers had definitely found irregularities, but they would need more time to carefully gather evidence before seeking arrest warrants."

Should he really be saying all this in public?

Would it not be better to conclude investigations, arrest criminals and then talk to the press?

Are you looking for a job as a lecturer at a police academy? Good luck with that! thumbsup.gif

Good on you to start the day with a joke, 'let the police protect you' yeah right.... I don't even want to go there

as how wrong this statement is... where do I begin?

You can also transfer the police that protect me to the cause I never see them anyways.

Police voices concern over safety of people knowing about Chuwong's fishy share transfers

11-8-2558-16-09-38-wpcf_728x404.jpg

BANGKOK: -- As mystery surrounding the death of construction billionaire Chuwong saeTang and his share transfer to two mistresses worth over 300 million baht before his death in a van crash is inching closer to light, the Royal Thai Police spokseman today voiced concern over the safety of people who knew of the fishy share transfer, calling for them to turn themselves to the police.

Those who knew about the share transfers and have acknowledgement of the transfer should come out to see the police as their lives might be in danger, the police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thavornsiri said today.

He said the unusual share transfer might be well organised and a job of not only one person but more than one or a well organised group.

Commenting on petition by Chuwong’s family to reexamine the forensic autopsy which it felt was unusual and incomplete, Pol Lt Gen Prawut said this was being looked into.

Earlier the family forwarded their own photographs of the dead Chuwong in the petition seeking clarification why many bruises on his body and face were not clarified in the police autopsy report.

The family mentioned broken ribs on both sides of his body, bruises on his eye sockets, bruise on the back of his head, internal bleeding, which were not mentioned. They asked if these bruises and injuries were either caused from impact in the van crash or something else.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-voices-concern-over-safety-of-people-knowing-about-chuwongs-fishy-share-transfers

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-08-12

Looks like the victim's family suspected foul play on its death. Why they rush in cremating its body?

It is my opinion that will be IMPOSSIBLE to have any BIG injury in that KIND of car, and in that KIND of crash, and...only MAY happen without a seat belt, and only MAY be on the head, and NEVER enough to KILL an adult person..

By the latest action of the Police in the investigation, looks like its knows already about all this....but...without the victim's body, and a confession, will be a challenge to probe it was assassinated.

Interesting case.

Somyot said he was concerned about the safety of those involved in the share deals, and advised them to present themselves to police soon. "I had a nightmare that somebody influential might try to destroy evidence or witnesses over fear of punishment," he said.

Is he talking about the Koh Tao double murders ... If so then he´s too late - both evidence and witnesses are gone ...

Shame on you bah.gif

....why the bleep aren't they doing anything besides making it a public forum.....again....

...are they waiting for more car 'accidents'......

....they know what happened....

...and should know anyone and everyone involved by now......

...so what is this process of getting apologetic......

...or using the media to scare off potential witnesses.....???

....hmmmm......

....why the bleep aren't they doing anything besides making it a public forum.....again....

...are they waiting for more car 'accidents'......

....they know what happened....

...and should know anyone and everyone involved by now......

...so what is this process of getting apologetic......

...or using the media to scare off potential witnesses.....???

....hmmmm......