Arab-like man seen leaving bag at Erawan shrine before bomb explosion

webfact

Richard Barrow Just tweeted : The suspected Bangkok Bomber didn't speak to the motorcycle taxi driver but showed him a piece of paper that said Lumpini Park in English.

and

Taxi driver told CNN Bangkok Bomber spoke a foreign language on his phone, not English. He took him to Lumpini Park:

Very interesting, I am pretty sure we can trust this information, so now the next question is , where is the CCTV footage from Lumpini park ? Where did he get rid of the yellow t-shirt?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Richard Barrow Just tweeted : The suspected Bangkok Bomber didn't speak to the motorcycle taxi driver but showed him a piece of paper that said Lumpini Park in English.

and

Taxi driver told CNN Bangkok Bomber spoke a foreign language on his phone, not English. He took him to Lumpini Park:

Very interesting, I am pretty sure we can trust this information, so now the next question is , where is the CCTV footage from Lumpini park ? Where did he get rid of the yellow t-shirt?

I can't read Thai but here is a set of pictures of his movements

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=1440000544

and

Police just made a statement that he spoke neither Thai or English and they are also looking for two other people but will release images of them later.

10256548_10153579811409686_4718578240054

Image of the suspect released by police. Hard to tell ethnicity - could be anything from these, but that shirt is quite distinctive.

He certainly does not look Thai ,but thats not much to go on .

From that photo I can't tell if he looks Thai or not....The only thing I can see he is not black. So one continent to exclude...Could be German, Arab, Thai, Japanese, Inuit, Dutch....from that photo

Conspiracy theorists will have him black AND an Alien before you know it!

this guy looks for me like Aly G's younger broder going to seven eleven to buy some snacks than a suspect of that bomb attacks

Are some of those 'movements' before and after the bombing, or mostly after?

I'm so fed up with this terrorist bombing crap,...a lot of it as a result of 9/11 here in the USA, and then the subsequent misdirected second war in Iraq

I hope this guy is not a westerner. And I hope they catch him soon,...and hang him ...slowly

Are some of those 'movements' before and after the bombing, or mostly after?

I'm so fed up with this terrorist bombing crap,...a lot of it as a result of 9/11 here in the USA, and then the subsequent misdirected second war in Iraq

I hope this guy is not a westerner. And I hope they catch him soon,...and hang him ...slowly

The images are timestamped.. I think each camera's timestamp has been given an offset to account for any clock drift..

I hope they catch all those responsible as soon as possible.

heres the video;

i'd say he left something and with the blast starting there

they got who did it

now have to find him;

https://www.facebook.com/NuChiko.29/videos/10207342172262871/?fref=nf

This could be the start.....

well he doesn't look arabic in that video does he, he looks asian, chinese or thai

Some may find it hard to believe, but "Arab" countries like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait etc are in Asia. They are not European or Australian.

Thais, Chinese, Koreans etc are eastern Asians, Arabs are western Asians.

Yes, the Middle East is geographically part of Asia but in typical ethnic classifications Middle Eastern people are usually seen as distinct from Asian. Of course there are always cultural factors. In the U.S. "Asian" generally means east or Southeast Asian while in the U.K. it's more about Indian subcontinent people. I think Thais probably distinguish Indian and Middle Eastern people from East and Southeast Asian ethnicities as well, as we all know, Thais have their own colorful (and often bordering on racist) language about race differences.

Edited by Jingthing

As soon as the image of the alleged bomber was posted online, Internet users didn't take long to zero in on where one could find the shirt the suspect is wearing: an Indonesian clothing shop and corresponding website called Amaranthine Fashion.

http://mashable.com/2015/08/18/bangkok-bomber-yellow-shirt/

As soon as the image of the alleged bomber was posted online, Internet users didn't take long to zero in on where one could find the shirt the suspect is wearing: an Indonesian clothing shop and corresponding website called Amaranthine Fashion.

http://mashable.com/2015/08/18/bangkok-bomber-yellow-shirt/

I've been informed by Southpeel, the T shirt is available in BKK.