how do i ship a 20 kg liquid package to europe?

vistascape

Freight company best.

Liquids if they do this will take awhile to arrive. Costs maybe different to solid goods.

Air asia offer good freight. if they cannot do they will refer you on to someone that can.

Most passenger planes offer freighting service as a subsidy .

Freight company best.

Liquids if they do this will take awhile to arrive. Costs maybe different to solid goods.

Air asia offer good freight. if they cannot do they will refer you on to someone that can.

do you mean this site?

https://idcargo.airasia.com/Login.aspx

Yes, I have used them plenty of times. Happy to recommend them. Just make sure you obey the country law with certain products leaving. Everything is scanned .

A reputable freight forwarding company of which there are many will answer all your questions. If your serious or just contenplating a possible money maker deal, get shipping limits, if any costs, etc via nthis type of group , they make their living consolodiating materiaql destened for a given country, put in container and ship when said container is full. If its a hurry up job air freight can be arranged by the same firms.

Freight company best.

do you mean this site?

https://idcargo.airasia.com/Login.aspx

Yes, I have used them plenty of times. Happy to recommend them. Just make sure you obey the country law with certain products leaving. Everything is scanned .

you sure they accept liquid?

A reputable freight forwarding company of which there are many will answer all your questions. If your serious or just contenplating a possible money maker deal, get shipping limits, if any costs, etc via nthis type of group , they make their living consolodiating materiaql destened for a given country, put in container and ship when said container is full. If its a hurry up job air freight can be arranged by the same firms.

can you recommend us one company?

Edited by vistascape

Depends entirely whether the 20kg of liquid are in one container or, say, 1 litre bottles.

India Post will not ship liquids, full stop. But Thailand Post has, to my knowledge, no such restrictions.

Couriers are prohibitively expensive and act as Customs brokers in the receiving country, meaning useless extra charges. Postal is definitely a better alternative.

Depends entirely whether the 20kg of liquid are in one container or, say, 1 litre bottles.

India Post will not ship liquids, full stop. But Thailand Post has, to my knowledge, no such restrictions.

Couriers are prohibitively expensive and act as Customs brokers in the receiving country, meaning useless extra charges. Postal is definitely a better alternative.

they are in 1 litre bottles man, its schampo bottles.

thailand post says they cant ship liquid.

No liquid on Thailand post.

Actually it depends on the destination country and airline that will carry the parcel, it still works for some countries but Thailand post just doesn't want to know.

What I wonder is if they really Xray all parcels at airport and if there is really anybody in Thailand interested enough by his/her job to carefully check the xray screen ? Or is it a fully automatic system with alarm when liquid is found ?

• 6 months later...

I did this once

The trick is to buy the box at the post office and then bring it home

Fill it with perfume or shampoo etc and seal and address it BEFORE you get to the post office

Usually they just weigh it and post it but if they ask about the contents you can say "personal belongings" or something vague and they usually just slap a sticker on it and it's arrives in the UK in about a week... (non priority)

Really ? I couldn't think about it Thank you so much, we are lucky to have people with such incredible ideas here :-)

But this is the past and now every single box is xrayed, you are just lucky if it passes through, 99% of the time they will stop it.

I did this once
The trick is to buy the box at the post office and then bring it home
Fill it with perfume or shampoo etc and seal and address it BEFORE you get to the post office

Usually they just weigh it and post it but if they ask about the contents you can say "personal belongings" or something vague and they usually just slap a sticker on it and it's arrives in the UK in about a week... (non priority)