Pakistani Goat Farmer falls from tree and dies in North Pattaya

webfact

Pakistani Goat Farmer falls from tree and dies in North Pattaya

dead-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and medics were called to a Cow & Goat Farm in North Pattaya on Sunday Morning following reports that a Pakistani employee had climbed a tree in search of food for the goats and had fallen causing his eventual death.

Police inspected the body of Mr. Suraiman aged 47 and also inspected the tree and a number of fallen branches and clarified the story from fellow workers who confirmed he had climbed the tree and was preparing to cut down branches which would be used as food for goats at the farm.

He lost his footing and fell approximately 10 meters and is reported not to have died immediately but passed-away minutes later, before any medical assistance arrived at the scene.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/213246/pakistani-goat-farmer-falls-from-tree-and-dies-in-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-24

I used to see Bangladeshi (I think) goat tenders in the middle of nowhere in Kuwait, and often wondered how they survived out there. I was told some owner turned up every now and again with food and water (for the goats or him I am unsure). There were the odd dry bushes out there but I wondered how even the goats survived, and boy did it get hot. Pattaya is looking like that lately, as rain has been scarce.

Edited by jacko45k

I used to see Bangladeshi (I think) goat tenders in the middle of nowhere in Kuwait, and often wondered how they survived out there. I was told some owner turned up every now and again with food and water (for the goats or him I am unsure). There were the odd dry bushes out there but I wondered how even the goats survived, and boy did it get hot. Pattaya is looking like that lately, as rain has been scarce.

thumbsup.gif

My wife & I were driving thru Kuwait one day & she asked me about the goats, "What do they eat? Sand?"

Pakka-tin an edible acacia is cut from verges all over Thailand to provide forage for local cows and goats so the deceased had probably shinned up an acacia.

Decades ago, in KSA, I pulled into a tatty roadside gas station. Whilst my tank was being filled I watched a small herd of goats pass through stopping to eat their way through a pile of dicarded engine oil cartons. One came close and gave me the evil eye before turning around to show its butt. Hanging out of its anus still on the string was a bleached Liptons Tea label.

Pakka-tin an edible acacia is cut from verges all over Thailand to provide forage for local cows and goats so the deceased had probably shinned up an acacia.

Decades ago, in KSA, I pulled into a tatty roadside gas station. Whilst my tank was being filled I watched a small herd of goats pass through stopping to eat their way through a pile of dicarded engine oil cartons. One came close and gave me the evil eye before turning around to show its butt. Hanging out of its anus still on the string was a bleached Liptons Tea label.

Did you get the teabag and make a cuppa?

Is it just me ? but there is so much wrong about this whole story. 10 mtrs ? that is over 30 feet - You have to go that high to get food for a goat that eats anything ? especially if it is vegetable matter.

Is the farm owned by a Thai national ? Foreigners cannot be farmers.

Why is a foreigner working on the farm ?

Were his injuries truly consistant with a fall from such a height ?