Have you let yourself go?

YeahSiam

I am a little confused, why is the focus of this discussion to be able to get laid, however ugly or fat you are? I mean; getting laid can't possibly be your sole goal in life?

Some men actually define their masculinity by the number of women they can have sex with.

That they have to pay for it doesn't factor into the equation.

That would be all men who define their masculinity by the number of women they can have sex with.

Silly eh? To leave out all the other partners. What about guys from NZ?

You want a guy from NZ to be your partner? Mate, come out of the closet. There's no shame. We're all adults here.

I understand your interest. We Kiwi blokes are pretty sexy.

You missed my point. I'm all for including NZ in the sexual count. I wrote, "Silly eh? To leave out all the other partners."

Edited by lostoday

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused, why is the focus of this discussion to be able to get laid, however ugly or fat you are? I mean; getting laid can't possibly be your sole goal in life?

Some men actually define their masculinity by the number of women they can have sex with.

That they have to pay for it doesn't factor into the equation.

With apologies to 1927:

The moon belongs to everyone
The best things in life are free
The stars belong to everyone
They gleam there for you and me
Thai tail can come to everyone
So how about a little Grey Goose, baby, before you give it to me for free?

Like any other tourist resort that has old expats, many will resort to getting close to alcohism,living in a 1 room hovel, with very cheap shirts, even them horrible vests, then that becomes the norm. The longer this speciman goes, the more impotent they get, they more argumentative they become, and the more drink they have.Add the ciggie brigade, a heart attack for sure.

Like any other tourist resort that has old expats, many will resort to getting close to alcohism,living in a 1 room hovel, with very cheap shirts, even them horrible vests, then that becomes the norm. The longer this speciman goes, the more impotent they get, they more argumentative they become, and the more drink they have.Add the ciggie brigade, a heart attack for sure.

Eventually, they end up living in a world of stereotypes of their own making, and fit those around them into those stereotypes to justify their own feeling of superiority.

Is letting go the same as letting rip?

Eventually, they end up living in a world of stereotypes of their own making, and fit those around them into those stereotypes to justify their own feeling of superiority.

Best description of Thai visa I've ever read.

Are they still hanging out around Soi BuaKhow or have they moved?

@lostoday: Try to make an effort to understand the wit of other people, there's a good chap. Otherwise, I won't care if you take your bat and ball and go home.

When they can make a joke without prefacing it with, "hey as******" I will.wai2.gif

Edited by lostoday

With apologies to 1927:

Just do what I did and put him on ignore

Works well enough

Sparring and childish bickering removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

With apologies to 1927:

Just do what I did and put him on ignore

Works well enough

I agree -- The Ignore button is great when you don't want to hear what you don't want to hear. The guy probably still remembers who I am from his last go-round before he was banned.

Edited by JLCrab

Jim Fixx died in the 80's.

Fitness guru, actor and model Greg Plitt has died after being struck by a train in LA. 2015

It's like this. One may die at any time. One may be fit and die. But there is absolutely no excuse to be so crude and rude and disrespectful to your elders to write, "You just can't do it so many times before your heart gives out and some poor girl has to wriggle out from underneath your sweaty mortal remains."

Fat and polite is better any day than in shape and crude, rude and disrespectful.

But does being fat guarentee politeness? I think not The only thing fat guarentees is the intake of too many calories.

Of course fat people are polite. Because they can't run and they can't fight...BOOM BOOM!

Fitness guru, actor and model Greg Plitt has died after being struck by a train in LA. 2015

It's like this. One may die at any time. One may be fit and die. But there is absolutely no excuse to be so crude and rude and disrespectful to your elders to write, "You just can't do it so many times before your heart gives out and some poor girl has to wriggle out from underneath your sweaty mortal remains."

Fat and polite is better any day than in shape and crude, rude and disrespectful.

SB has a western wife, he doesn't know that out here the girl goes on top!

SHhhhhhhhh ...........

SHhhhhhhhh ...........

I guess that's all you old boys can manage these days, eh?

SHhhhhhhhh ...........

Nonsense. The women only do that because they don't want to be suffocated by man-boob fat when their pet whale tries the missionary

Whenever I read one of that guy's posts I think of what a gorgeous femme Dee once told me:

We like penises, we just don't like what they come attached to.

They usually come attached to money.

A Thai girl that doesn't like money?

Surely not!

Whenever I read one of that guy's posts I think of what a gorgeous femme Dee once told me:

Surely not!

The girls of that persuasion have no problem getting money -- they just don't get it from guys.

Sure, you can still get laid here if you're old and fat.

You just can't do it so many times before your heart gives out and some poor girl has to wriggle out from underneath your sweaty mortal remains.

Oh SB your always the life of the party arent ya?

On topic certainly havent let myself go but since i moved up the jungle i found i know drink every day. I was always a social drinker, and a light weight at that and honestly never had beers in the fridge at home never even crossed my mind. Now im up North i find i have 2-3 big Leos everyday without fail, i can only put it down to the days seeming so much longer up here. Its not boredom i have a lot to keep me occupied but by 5 in the arvo it feels like ive been up for days.

No - but sort of recently.....usually 106-107k which is OK for my height....

But the last month and a half - now up to 111k = pulled tweaked a groin muscle and it hurts like b---h but had started to calm down some restressed it thinking it was good enough to help our daughter work on her basketball game/fast twitch muscle = mistake....Then went to help moving some furniture and tweaked my back twisting with the weight.....Try moving one without relying on the other to help each "fortify" one another - hasn't been fun recently....

Hopefully another couple of weeks and things return to normal....

OP original question - I weigh less than I did in the states.....even though more active there the weight was needed......

So for the acceptable BMI of 25 you are 2.07m tall ?

Ahhh the old BMI furfee i have played footy, lifted weights and fight trained against some seriously big boys 115kg plus 6-7% bodyfat who train everyday and would run 95% of normal folk into the ground. Now the purists would state that carry that many kegs is bad no matter what as your heart and organs dont know whether you are fit or fat. All i can say is this i have known some unbelievably fit boys that were taken i their 30's and 40's and seen some other blokes drink smoke and live it up and kick on to their 80's. So its all about how many beats ya got in that ticker and <deleted> all to do with your BMI IMHO

SHhhhhhhhh ...........

Nonsense. The women only do that because they don't want to be suffocated by man-boob fat when their pet whale tries the missionary

My wife told me it was in case I have a heart attack she could get up and get help easier,

But the last month and a half - now up to 111k = pulled tweaked a groin muscle and it hurts like b---h but had started to calm down some restressed it thinking it was good enough to help our daughter work on her basketball game/fast twitch muscle = mistake....Then went to help moving some furniture and tweaked my back twisting with the weight.....Try moving one without relying on the other to help each "fortify" one another - hasn't been fun recently....

OP original question - I weigh less than I did in the states.....even though more active there the weight was needed......

Ahhh the old BMI furfee i have played footy, lifted weights and fight trained against some seriously big boys 115kg plus 6-7% bodyfat who train everyday and would run 95% of normal folk into the ground. Now the purists would state that carry that many kegs is bad no matter what as your heart and organs dont know whether you are fit or fat. All i can say is this i have known some unbelievably fit boys that were taken i their 30's and 40's and seen some other blokes drink smoke and live it up and kick on to their 80's. So its all about how many beats ya got in that ticker and <deleted> all to do with your BMI IMHO

For as long as I can remember 57-59 BPM including right now....Hopefully the slow rate helps the longevity....

Surely not!

The girls of that persuasion have no problem getting money -- they just don't get it from guys.

I always thought Tom was a lesbian and Dee was working.?

Surely not!

I always thought Tom was a lesbian and Dee was working.?

You thought wrong. toms in many cases have a lot of money and the Dee is totally pampered.

Edited by JLCrab

In fact, I lost 8 kg's in my first three months in Thailand. But I only ate Thai food and actually drank twice as much beer than back in home country. Put it down to smaller meal portions and no potatoes,pasta and very little bread. And not a huge fan of KFC and McDonalds...

When I left the mob, I applied to join the Police. I received a letter saying my height/weight ratio wasn't compatable. When asked by my Commanding Officer how my application was going, I told him they turned me down because I was too fat, showed him the letter. "What nonsense, come with me" he said.

In his office he called the police admin office, a lady civilian answered. Long story short:

"You've turned this man down" he said.

"He's obviously not fit" she replied.

"You have just rejected the Warrant Officer in charge of physical training at the Royal Military Police Training Centre who can still leave teenagers in his wake my dear." He laughed, "she's dropped the phone" he told me. Later I was called forward for prelims and came top of selection. When they offered me a vacancy at their training centre I refused and ended up managing fitness centres in Asia for a further 13 years, retiring gracefully in my 50th year.

Books should never be judged by their covers.

I'm not playing this game with you again.

I can understand that, it always ends up the same way!