Bangkok Bomb Suspect Arrested

Lite Beer

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arm Chair critics. The majority of these post are blatantly bias, derogatory and racist. You call it Thainese - I call it Thainese bashing.

As a westerner I'm pretty appalled and disgusted with what I read on this forum.

The majority of you should return to your native countries as you have no consideration, compassion, understanding or respect of your host / adopted country.

I do believe the country you call home is not what you remember if it ever was what depict it to be. If it was SO good why are you in Thailand ?

How many of you ARE former Police Detectives or Agents of special services of and for your native country ??

Only those that are can offer expertise opinion.

The rest of you watch to much CSI; The Bill; FBI or the Bourne Identity trilogy to base your vast worldly knowledge of outspoken ill informed opinion on.

Your posts are if not more than a pathetic indictment of your pathetic and sorry miserable lives but plausible for a poor excuse of entertainment.

I'm glad I don't know any of you as I would much rather call a Thai a friend than any of you.

If I was a special agent I wouldn't tell U would I.

...and there's been 4 Bourne movies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourne_(film_series)

Keep up.

Except Police Lt. Gen Prawut has just told reporters the arrested man is not the BangkokBlast bomber but "thought to have connection to whomever responsible” - so any perceived likeness in these images is moot.

He could be related to the bomber, and share similar facial characteristics.

Alternately, they don't want to say he is the bomber until they have spent more time processing his information and the evidence. It would actually be quite bad form if he said "this is definitely the guy" a few hours after the arrest.

In either case, a huge breakthrough, a bomb-maker off the streets, and some outstanding police work, of which the Royal Thai Police should very rightly feel proud.

For once, I actually think the BIB might actually have the correct person, be interesting to see what the guy says? What are his reasons for possessing bomb making stuff? Is he going to try and make it out it's not his or what?

As for him hanging around, I am not that surprised, maybe he thought he had and could get away with it? Only a few days ago the BIB said they had no leads to work on! Maybe he was planning another attack? Could be loads of reasons why he didn't do a runner!

The only issue in my mind is "motive".....Bangkok? A shrine? Mostly Asian victims?

Just a random nutter with his own agenda?

Be interesting to see how this plays out!

RT@vaitor: Local Thai Media stating Police raided suspects house and identified him as a Turkish national (28 years old) -http://t.co/VvFY1FjMeC

CNkCjz4UsAAVfsQ.jpg

The similarities are miles apart.... I just hope they got the real culprit. It would be a waste of justice to see it slip, simply because they want to get someone they fabricate a case. Bomb making equipment. Could one be a bit more specific. Pictures please..... ball bearings ok good find... or simply coincidence? Whats the motive..... lost a love suite in courts? I would really like to get to the bottom of this without the frills of explaination for dumb people.

Yeah, miles apart. Except for the shape of the head, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the eyebrows, ears, skin tone. And everybody has a number of fake passports in their posession, along with the kind of ball-bearings used and bomb making materials. You talk about 'dumb people'? Please.

Except Police Lt. Gen Prawut has just told reporters the arrested man is not the BangkokBlast bomber but "thought to have connection to whomever responsible” - so any perceived likeness in these images is moot.

Oh yeah...completely moot. Just an exact similarity to the drawing, plus fake passports, plus ball bearings and other materials, renting out 5 rooms for himself. You're desperate.

If some Turk wanted to carry out a terrorist attack, they'd carry it out on Kurds, not Thais. I call this BS

Scissors, duct tape, I have them at my home too.

The only way you could say with absolute certainty that the police have arrested the wrong man would be if you were the bomber.

The passport is fake

The guy doesnt look remotely Turkish

These facts are enough for me.

And I didnt say they nabbed the wrong guy, I'm just saying he's not Turkish

Well I could you show you several photos of different guys - one with African Black appearance, one with Chinese Oriental appearance, one with Indian appearance, another Afro Carribean looking guy, a gentleman with definite Arabic features and 2 Caucasians one with brown hair and one with ginger hair. Now if I ask you which looks like a British person - which would you pick??

Judging from your comments so far a safe bet would be that you would say either or both of the Caucasians yes?

Well sorry you would be wrong - the ginger haired guy is French and the brown haired Caucasian is a Swede. All of the others are in fact British.

Try opening your tiny mind to the fact the any particular country's nationals are not restricted to people of that particular country's historic ethnicity...

RT@jin_nation: อุปกรณ์ของกลางส่วนหนึ่งที่จับได้ พร้อมผู้ต้องหาชาวต่างชาติ เกาะติดกับ #NationTV ค่ะ อีกครู่ คสช.จะแถลงค่ะ 18:00น. http://t.co/3ARLygVd8g

CNkkZ88UEAADlqd.jpg

Guardian Australia is reporting that 'Prawut Thavornsiri said the suspect looks like the one we are looking for." He also said the suspect was a foreigner BUT REFUSED TO SAY IF HE WAS TURKISH AS REPORTED IN THAI MEDIA.

Being Turkish would tick a lot of 'good' boxes for the Thai authorities. I am keeping an open mind..but given the track record of the BIB and their propensity to find 'exactly' what is needed in so many of their investigations... I wait with baited breath.

Arm Chair critics. The majority of these post are blatantly bias, derogatory and racist. You call it Thainese - I call it Thainese bashing. As a westerner I'm pretty appalled and disgusted with what I read on this forum. The majority of you should return to your native countries as you have no consideration, compassion, understanding or respect of your host / adopted country. I do believe the country you call home is not what you remember if it ever was what depict it to be. If it was SO good why are you in Thailand ?

How many of you ARE former Police Detectives or Agents of special services of and for your native country ?? Only those that are can offer expertise opinion. The rest of you watch to much CSI; The Bill; FBI or the Bourne Identity trilogy to base your vast worldly knowledge of outspoken ill informed opinion on. Your posts are if not more than a pathetic indictment of your pathetic and sorry miserable lives but plausible for a poor excuse of entertainment.

I'm glad I don't know any of you as I would much rather call a Thai a friend than any of you.

WELL SAID !!

One thing the RTP doesn't get is a little thing called motive. They think they can just throw whatever s*** against the wall and think it will stick because they don't get the concept of motive at all.

RTP:"here is what we will do, we will blame the Turkish guy, the random Turkish guy because whatever we say is law, motive? Who is going to ask about that? The press? we will get them for defamation.. The public? HA! Motive SCHMOTIVE!"

It frustrates the living daylights out of me.

RT@vaitor: Local Thai Media stating Police raided suspects house and identified him as a Turkish national (28 years old) -http://t.co/VvFY1FjMeC

CNkCjz4UsAAVfsQ.jpg

The only similarity between the photo and the picture is both have a head with ears on it.

I can't see his right ear, but his left ear looks very much like that in the identification photo...

Should not usually both Ears always look similar? So far I can not remember to see a Person with two different Ears on his Head.

One thing the RTP doesn't get is a little thing called motive. They think they can just throw whatever s*** against the wall and think it will stick because they don't get the concept of motive at all.

RTP:"here is what we will do, we will blame the Turkish guy, the random Turkish guy because whatever we say is law, motive? Who is going to ask about that? The press? we will get them for defamation.. The public? HA! Motive SCHMOTIVE!"

The Turkey motive is easy......have you been sleeping for the last 6 months.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/10/us-thailand-uighurs-turkey-idUSKCN0PK0E420150710

They found more than 10 fake passports at the guys residence in the middle of nowhere. You guys are being too hard on the RTP, give them a break.

Archived