Bangkok Bomb Suspect Arrested

Lite Beer

RT@vaitor: Local Thai Media stating Police raided suspects house and identified him as a Turkish national (28 years old) -http://t.co/VvFY1FjMeC

CNkCjz4UsAAVfsQ.jpg

The only similarity between the photo and the picture is both have a head with ears on it.

And he does not look 28 to me. Mid-late 30's.

Have a close look at the eyebrows, nostril shape and ear shape. Now maybe you can see the similarities. He has obviously changed his appearance a lot but I am sure the two images are of the same man.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The burning question for Thais,now will be who is going to get

the reward and how much will it be.

regards worgeordire

well to be honest I think me and the neighbor should split it .... 50-50 ...

after all ..., I did tell the cleaning lady that the BIB will get their man soon !!!whistling.gif

If per chance it is the perpetrator.....then him having this equipment at his room?.....staying and not leaving BKK?.....I'm a bit sceptical, but I, like most others, hope this story is true.

There was a name released, although denied in Thailand, that sort of matched this guys name....

Edited by ChrisY1

To all the junta groupies wishfully thinking it would be the Redshirts... I told you so! Been saying all along that it looked like a Uighur revenge attack. Please note that I usually end my posts with "I could be wrong", unlike you lot who are always 100% certain it was the Redshirts. Try using your noodle in future, there was no way that this was a Redshirt attack, it would have been too counter-productive for words.

Police will of course have problems convincing people that they didnt plant the "evidence" since we all know that they are liars ...

Only among TV posters. Thais will lap it up and believe every word out of the mouths of the BiB. They caught a foreigner after all.

And looking at the 'evidence' photo, I'm glad they didn't raid my place as I have all that equipment too! Scissors, screw drivers and a tape measure? They also need to find explosive material.

I love it. Couldn't be better than "Thais lapping it up". If the non Thais lapped up half as much as professed. Thais probably know that you really shouldn't believe anything you read and half of what you see, better than farangs here seem to. If the story is looked into just a little bit, the guy in the picture isn't supposed to look like the portrait of the bomber. But for sure the next topic is gonna be about him just being a patsy. thumbsup.gif .

Let's show everybody how much sharper we are.

The one on the left is a drawing made from a still frame of a fuzzy video from a camera that's probably 20 years old.

I say arresting a Turkish man with the same bomb materials in his apartment as was used in the bombing of the shrine is a good start.

RT@vaitor: Local Thai Media stating Police raided suspects house and identified him as a Turkish national (28 years old) -http://t.co/VvFY1FjMeC

CNkCjz4UsAAVfsQ.jpg

The only similarity between the photo and the picture is both have a head with ears on it.

i disagree, they bear a significant resemblance, but i doubt this is all over that easily.

If some Turk wanted to carry out a terrorist attack, they'd carry it out on Kurds, not Thais. I call this BS

Scissors, duct tape, I have them at my home too.

Here is some links for you to read.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/918454/thai-embassy-closed-in-turkey-after-protest-against-deported-uighurs/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/09/us-thailand-uighurs-turkey-idUSKCN0PJ18620150709

People who are repeating the grey wolves BS

This is the head of the grey wolves, he died 20 years ago in a car accident. And this is what a typical turk looks like. That guy who has a fake Turkish passport is not a TURK. That guy is clearly south asian.

Give a rest Lukecan, time will tell whether the guy they have arrested is a Turk or not, even without the aid of your childish racial profiling

Er... I really don't care if he is a Turk or not. If he's the guy _ and it looks he is unless he was framed _ I'm glad they nailed him whatever his ethnic background. This is not about nationalities. This is about individuals (or small groups/networks) who kill innocent folks. No one should blame all Turks or all Ouigours or all muslims. In fact, besides the violence in (parts of) the deep south, Thailand muslims get along with their Buddhist neighbours / family. If this was an act of terror by Ouigours (if!) then thailand intelligence didn't function the way it should have functioned (which also happens in the west) and they should learn from this case (which they will probably do). thumbsup.gif

It's of my opinion this guy was not the Erawan bomber. Matey in the CCTV was a disposable pawn - the device could have gone off on his back. Judging by the resources found here, this guy was a facilitator of the devices, whom no doubt received training elsewhere to construct the Erawan bomb, and i guess with the potential of future others. At least that has been stopped.

Don't despair, maybe some day you'll have head and heart too.

Edited by Scott

This guy could be from the Turkish Grey Wolves, they attacked the Thai consulate in Istanbul over the deportation of Uighur Muslims out of Thailand back to China despite the strong possibility that they would be tortured. However, maybe that's just what some people want us to believe. With Thailand moving ever closer to China, there could be other groups responsible.

Standard BB Gun/Airsoft pellets are 5.95mm +/-0.01mm and are generally made of plastic, although metal ones are available. They come in bags or small sacks, not vacuum packed in film as the 5mm ball bearings shown.

I dont see a canvas vest nor ball bearings in those pictures. Maybe its my eyesight...

CNkGHeHUkAAJceO.jpg

The ball bearings are in the plastic bag...same as used in BB guns (airsoft as they are called here)