How to find a Thai Girlfriend and just random questions

Phunkism

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you give her a curt reply "live alone" and then not reply. You could have carried the conversation on or told her you would talk tomorrow. And then telling her to relax lol. I don't think she's being clingy, she wants someone who will make some effort for her. And even if you are dating other girls at least make her feel like she's special and that you're actually interested in her. Just my opinion smile.png.

Making an effort via text is pointless and useless. You can't connect with someone on a emotional level through that. I like doing that in person.

Why do you give her a curt reply "live alone" and then not reply. You could have carried the conversation on or told her you would talk tomorrow. And then telling her to relax lol. I don't think she's being clingy, she wants someone who will make some effort for her. And even if you are dating other girls at least make her feel like she's special and that you're actually interested in her. Just my opinion smile.png.

The OP is confusing "shyness," with being a socially inept ignoramus.

Among other things - who does he think he is posting an identifiable photo of a young lady, and private convo on this forum?

And who do you think you are insulting me? Why not just say that too my face. Oh wait you won't since this is the internet.

Quick update while I'm laying in bed feeling frustrated.

-Still using dating apps but barely kinda gave up since the limited pool of girls and low response rate.

-Have 2 clingy girls on me but I'm not really interested (1 girl called me 21 times and waited in my lobby for 2 hours).

-Cold approached 11 girls since i last posted. Got 8 numbers. 3 dates. Only talking too 1 girl after all that shit.

-Still hate clubs/bars and all the type of ppl associated with that scene. Sorry.

So basically talking too 4 girls atm. Don't feel any of them are worth it. Not sure where to go to meet girls. Maybe i should sign up for a language program or something jesus.

It feels like most of the girls are super conservative out here so the only way to date these girls are to be in their inner circle of friends. Which is not easy since i barely have any here lol.

You sound really negative and verging on desperate.

can you help him?
If it was me I would just take a load off at the local mp on the way home and forget it.

If your reaking 'needy' it's going to drive most thai ladies away. They are all used to sex tourists and can smell foreign guys wanting sex.

If mp's or paying is against your manhood, then I would try masturbation. It is a really good technique for releasing pent up frustration.

Edited by fey

You're a female just stop. You don't understand how i feel. How would you feel when u cold approach a girl get her number and she agrees too you on a date. Then acts totally fcking uninterested and tells you she has a boyfriend midway through the date after i pay for everything and suddenly ignores me via text.

Don't even talk about shit you have no clue in. It's easy for a girl to get a date not for a guy. So piss off.

can you help him?
If it was me I would just take a load off at the local mp on the way home and forget it.

If your reaking 'needy' it's going to drive most thai ladies away. They are all used to sex tourists and can smell foreign guys wanting sex.

If mp's or paying is against your manhood, then I would try masturbation. It is a really good technique for releasing pent up frustration.

Stop assuming I'm desperate for sex I'm not. It's just pent up frustrating that i have to put in so much fcking work for so little. All i remember reading and hearing is "YO THAI GIRLS ARE SO EASY!! LOL I BANGED 1000 THAI GIRLS! Who are these people? I really am curious what they look like in person. Cause this just reeks bullshit.

To all the people who are talking smack too me post your pics i really am curious what you people look like and how great you are with women. If you have nothing too contribute piss off. Guess none of you will.

Edited by Phunkism

You're a female just stop. You don't understand how i feel. How would you feel when u cold approach a girl get her number and she agrees too you on a date. Then acts totally fcking uninterested and tells you she has a boyfriend midway through the date after i pay for everything and suddenly ignores me via text.

Don't even talk about shit you have no clue in. It's easy for a girl to get a date not for a guy. So piss off.

can you help him?

Stop assuming I'm desperate for sex I'm not. It's just pent up frustrating that i have to put in so much fcking work for so little. All i remember reading and hearing is "YO THAI GIRLS ARE SO EASY!! LOL I BANGED 1000 THAI GIRLS! Who are these people? I really am curious what they look like in person. Cause this just reeks bullshit.

To all the people who are talking smack too me post your pics i really am curious what you people look like and how great you are with women. If you have nothing too contribute piss off. Guess none of you will.

The answer to Lauren222 sums up the OP's situation!

Edited by brewsterbudgen

If you have 2,000bht in your pocket you can have sex with a Thai girl in her 20s .... a different one every night if you like.

What do we look like? generally old, fat & bald ...... what we look like doesn't matter, as long as we have the money.

I can understand your frustration,

It was the same for me in the UK, then at age 52 I moved to Thailand.

So much sex in the last few years, I don't care if I never do it again.

If you aren't here, you won't really understand. Come on out!

Alternatively, you could join the US organizations "true forced loneliness" or "MGToW".

(although TFL are a bit crazy, and MGTow seems a bit gay)

Back to the OP, I see you are here already.

Give spotlight a visit tonight, I'm sure they will stock something you like.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Op needs an attitude adjustment, he is trolling,, it is a phase he is passing through OR he is just an A-hole .... seriously (if not a troll) what can you expect, it is not a job or investment of time, it is your life... you are talking to some local women that you don't desire, then talk to them as friends.... take it from there.

some serious anger issues. I suggest the OP takes a deep breath and tries to remember people on here are trying to be helpful. Constructive criticism should be considered by you if it is helpful not angrily dismissed.

Try joining a club or take up an interest of sone sort and expand your network of friends things will likely develop from there.

This guy heard stories about people banging 1000's of girls in Thailand, then came over and found out it's BS and they were talking about hookers which he can't afford regularly.

I kind of feel his frustration. I heard the same stories when I first came over, fortunately I'm not here only for the women, so my disillusionment was tolerable.

But any way you cut it your going to have more luck here then you probably would in your home country so you can look at it that way.

This guy heard stories about people banging 1000's of girls in Thailand, then came over and found out it's BS and they were talking about hookers which he can't afford regularly.

I have to add, the hookers I paid for sex in Thailand were much more fun and generally nicer people than the women I was with 'for love' in the West.

I can't believe how much time and money I wasted on love.

Women in the West were doing me a favour by spending time with me, and let me know it.

Women in Thailand actually pretend to like me.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Awwwww….i love how boys rag on girls and then fall in love with them.

Keep going…..fingers crossed for a happy ending.

Try to have friend. Be frindly to everyone. It's not easy to get a good Thai girl like someone notice that WE are consevative.

I saw many many guys fail to be nice to ugly girl. They just ignore them, pay attention on pretty gilrs only. This is wrong!! How can you get girlfriend when you have no friends that are girl?

I don't tell you to flirt or try to date every girl. What I mean is to be polite and friendly to everyone even an ugly fat girl. When you have friends, you have social. Then ugly friend can bring you to meet her pretty girl, get it?

Anyway i wish you find the way to have friends first smile.png

If you're not desperate then why on earth are you 'putting in so much fcking work'? Sounds like your life revolves around locating women, and then playing mind games with them - as if you've read too much PUA bs. Honestly.. 'cold approach'? Sounds like you're selling double glazing, and nobody trusts a double glazing salesman.

In my experience, decent women come along when you ain't looking for them, and aren't in to mind games. I would recommend focusing on something else and just going with the flow when you meet women - seeing if they are someone you actually get along with, not treating it as a challenge in terms of how quickly you can get them into bed. Unless what you actually want is sex, in which case Thailand is your oyster, so long as you're willing to pay.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

If you're not desperate then why on earth are you 'putting in so much fcking work'? Sounds like your life revolves around locating women, and then playing mind games with them - as if you've read too much PUA bs. Honestly.. 'cold approach'? Sounds like you're selling double glazing, and nobody trusts a double glazing salesman.

In my experience, decent women come along when you ain't looking for them, and aren't in to mind games. I would recommend focusing on something else and just going with the flow when you meet women - seeing if they are someone you actually get along with, not treating it as a challenge in terms of how quickly you can get them into bed. Unless what you actually want is sex, in which case Thailand is your oyster, so long as you're willing to pay.

He's a man so sex would actually be on the menu, at least that's what Walter Cronkite says.

I have been quite shy in UK as far as making the 1st move goes, but when I came to Thailand all that shyness went out the window!

Try a few 7-elevens and if you see one you like, just say hi and if she responds in any way, ask her for her number in a positive, chirpy way, tell her she looks nice. If you tell her that and she is dressed in black trousers for work and a t-shirt she will love that.

However, if she pulls out an I-phone6 to swap numbers, I'd say forget it as she is probably already 'in the loop' ;)

Worked for me on 3rd rd . . . aaah cant wait to be back. She was called Tuk, made a rhyme up about her gigglem.gif

:blink:

Pay sites on how to pick up women.. ..... just when you thought it couldn't get any sadder, it does.

Try a few 7-elevens and if you see one you like, just say hi and if she responds in any way, ask her for her number in a positive, chirpy way, tell her she looks nice.

However, if she pulls out an I-phone6 to swap numbers, I'd say forget it as she is probably already 'in the loop' wink.png

Worked for me on 3rd rd . . . aaah cant wait to be back. She was called Tuk, made a rhyme up about her gigglem.gif

3rd Road.. so where's that? We have more than three roads in Chiang Mai.

Also, while an iPhone 6 might mean that in Pattaya, it tends to mean something else in Thailand.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai