Hooters Bangkok to open this month

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it will be as successful as lap dancing clubs are successful in Thailand (NOT) .... and for the same obvious reasons.

Some western businessmen have always been stupid when it comes to local culture.

And some Thaivisa posters seem to be just as dull. This is a franchise operation in Thailand so nothing to do with western businessmen being stupid, quite the opposite in fact.

The owner of this business is western and not thai. This isn't just a thai franchise as per the article it is pan asia

I reckon it will be as successful as lap dancing clubs are successful in Thailand (NOT) .... and for the same obvious reasons.

Some western businessmen have always been stupid when it comes to local culture.

And some Thaivisa posters seem to be just as dull. This is a franchise operation in Thailand so nothing to do with western businessmen being stupid, quite the opposite in fact.

The owner of this business is western and not thai. This isn't just a thai franchise as per the article it is pan asia

There is more than one business involved here, the franchisee is a Thai company, the franchisor a US company.

Katoeys..or are the hooters authentic?

The lady on the left is authentic. She is the mother of my good friends daughter, who is 14 years old. smile.png

She also appears to have only one leg.

Hmmm, thought it was the punters who were supposed to get legless in these places ?

Katoeys..or are the hooters authentic?

The lady on the left is authentic. She is the mother of my good friends daughter, who is 14 years old. smile.png

The 14 year old daughter must be so proud!

About as proud as your offspring would be if they knew you were making disparaging remarks about what people who may have very few options do to earn a crust.

Tonights the night of opening. Did any TV members 'pop in' on their way past?

Not bad hehe....
Yes, he does look quite dashing with his 1970 Era haircut.

Let's see how your haircut stacks up in comparison.

No. I like women. Thank you for the interest but your not my type and my comment regarding his hair was light humor, sailor.

Yes, he does look quite dashing with his 1970 Era haircut.

Let's see how your haircut stacks up in comparison.

No. I like women. Thank you for the interest but your not my type and my comment regarding his hair was light humor, sailor.

I didn't mention your preferences neither did I show any interest in you but I did notice the lack of any humour, light or otherwise, in your haircut comment.

Can we please get back on topic of Hooters w00t.gif and leave the haircuts for the Ladies forum.

Hope other members haven't been put off of uploading their photos, please be bald and share.

Nice photo Smokie36 licklips.gif you had your hand full there! thumbsup.gif

There hadn't been a haircut comment for 4 days apart from your's suggesting posters get bald, why did you bring it up again, nothing much going on in the Ladies forum?

Edited by Sviss Geez

I happen to walk past twice today, middle of the afternoon they looked half full, and just before midnight when there were just a few empty tables upstairs. Meanwhile, the Drunken Leprechaun Pub next door had one customer.

Patong Hooters 250 bht for one glass (pint) Tiger Draft high price due too 10% service charge hidden till you see it on your bill.

did ot see any LB's but the wait staff was polite and had nice bums and Hooters too...

Good luck too Hooters Bangkok

Some Hooters info for ya ..

in USA they are just a normal priced family restaurant/pub the girls are more like watching cheerleaders not big boobs all around

many of there restaurants especially in the North eastern part of USA fail miserably out of businesses in a flash..