Bargirl love?

Best to just avoid bar girls all together for a relationship. Their thinking gets all twisted and Lying becomes too common and acceptable by even you. Most will keep in contact with their old friends who they met at the bar. When an old customer stops by the bar and asks where so and so is the girls will call your gf and tell her and if it is safe to do your gf might just talk to them and make arrangements. Also, after jumping so many guys it becomes too easy. She can be a freelance and when coming home after spending all afternoon in one of the short time bars she will act as normal as any other girl. Professional liars ! There are some nice girls who work at the bars but I believe they are all liars.

One more thing to think about ... If being a bar girl is ok why do these guys who have married them hide the fact that there wives were hookers ? Why do they and their wives make up stories (lies) ? Why not just be proud and admit what they did ? They hide the truth because they know it is wrong and not acceptable. Drop her and move on and save all the future lies.

I think it is hidden because they may run into narrow minded bigots like yourself. If they are in a secure environment with friends they openly talk about their past.

Strange thing is, they NEVER talk about it when then are among normal riap roy Thai women, why would that be?

Making up stories about working in the laundry etc etc, the normal Thais can smell these women out from 20 paces.

1. They are normal Thais and 2. Yes they do talk about it. I found out that both of the maids in my condo were past bar workers in from a overheard conversation with my GF.

10 million hookers with an average working life of a few months (many work seasonally or only while in college) and you get a whole lot of ex working ladies after 30 years.

Remember 95% of the business is Thai on Thai so the Farang tourism of the 1980's on did not have much to do with the Thai working ladies and the total number has been relatively constant for 50 years as a percent of the population.

Edited by lostoday

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best to just avoid bar girls all together for a relationship. Their thinking gets all twisted and Lying becomes too common and acceptable by even you. Most will keep in contact with their old friends who they met at the bar. When an old customer stops by the bar and asks where so and so is the girls will call your gf and tell her and if it is safe to do your gf might just talk to them and make arrangements. Also, after jumping so many guys it becomes too easy. She can be a freelance and when coming home after spending all afternoon in one of the short time bars she will act as normal as any other girl. Professional liars ! There are some nice girls who work at the bars but I believe they are all liars.

One more thing to think about ... If being a bar girl is ok why do these guys who have married them hide the fact that there wives were hookers ? Why do they and their wives make up stories (lies) ? Why not just be proud and admit what they did ? They hide the truth because they know it is wrong and not acceptable. Drop her and move on and save all the future lies.

I think it is hidden because they may run into narrow minded bigots like yourself. If they are in a secure environment with friends they openly talk about their past.
you call me a bigot when I speak the truth... Hahaha... Do my comments hit close to home ?

Strange thing is, they NEVER talk about it when then are among normal riap roy Thai women, why would that be?

Making up stories about working in the laundry etc etc, the normal Thais can smell these women out from 20 paces.

using the word riap roy incorrectly in this context only shows your "im more thai than you" as watered down liquid condiment.

and lets not get into how you know who and what they are talking about in a private group.

funny how people project themselves or their wives on the interwebs

Edited by kaorop

1. They are normal Thais and 2. Yes they do talk about it. I found out that both of the maids in my condo were past bar workers in from a overheard conversation with my GF.

10 million hookers with an average working life of a few months (many work seasonally or only while in college) and you get a whole lot of ex working ladies after 30 years.

Remember 95% of the business is Thai on Thai so the Farang tourism of the 1980's on did not have much to do with the Thai working ladies and the total number has been relatively constant for 50 years as a percent of the population.

I really have NO IDEA what you are on about, maids working in a condo, LOL, says it all.

I am well aware of what goes on, that the normal farang never sees.

The snooker club I use is full of markees available for rent by the hour.

There was a bar in SC full of Ram Uni students.

Up by Fashion Isalnd is a condo block full of uni students being sponsored by Thai men.

Cut it and slice it anyway you want, why do these girls never talk about it when in the company of normal Thais?

Answer face, sia na, pee/nong status.

Head up to Pak Thong Chai, the locals know whats going on, and use the appropriate language, that I am not allowed to use on here.

You sound like some moral crusader trying to impart farang PC BS onto Thailand.

using the word riap roy incorrectly in this context only shows your "im more thai than you" as watered down liquid condiment.

All it does is show, you know nothing about the country or its language, never mind, press on, I wont judge you.

All it does is show, you know nothing about the country or its language, never mind, press on, I wont judge you.

You only know your small world, as do I, and your feigned empathy is just stupid.

But heres the difference, I dont make presumptions.

Please stop projecting and stop trying to use thai as if you're they only one to know what it means.

Edited by kaorop

WOW, that hit a raw nerve "lostoday". Thai men would never slobber / groval or try to defend prostitutes. Try to grow some skin.

Some often involves the bar girls with gender stereotypes that do not leave the bar of the girl etc but I think that their customers are mainly problematic.

Through the magic of banknotes they can reach the most young beautiful girls. It is therefore no longer need to maintain in good condition, to seduce or just trying to be decent.

Have you noticed that these are usually the richest who are victims. Their loot was probably made them lose the sense of basic values. Eat fat like piglets, caress all the asses that pass crazy.gifdrink the whiskey morning to nightburp.gif and when you're a little upset not hesitate to fart in bed sick.gif The 1000 b will offset.

Yes but not for long ...

You only know your small world, as do I, and your feigned empathy is just stupid.

But heres the difference, I dont make presumptions.

Please stop projecting and stop trying to use thai as if you're they only one to know what it means.

You dont know Jack Shyt about where I live, never mind, have it.

I dont make presumptions, tell that to the Thais up where I live.

Oh great stuff, well done on your mastering the local lingo.

The most hilarious part of these types of posts are all the men that have been married 2 or 3 times, had numerous failed relationships, move to Thailand to live on a pittance because it is the only place in the world a woman would even look at them, then come on here and give advice like they are professionals. cheesy.gif

WOW, that hit a raw nerve "lostoday". Thai men would never slobber / groval or try to defend prostitutes. Try to grow some skin.

Thai men are your standard? Wow.

Some often involves the bar girls with gender stereotypes that do not leave the bar of the girl etc but I think that their customers are mainly problematic.

Through the magic of banknotes they can reach the most young beautiful girls. It is therefore no longer need to maintain in good condition, to seduce or just trying to be decent.

Have you noticed that these are usually the richest who are victims. Their loot was probably made them lose the sense of basic values. Eat fat like piglets, caress all the asses that pass :crazy:drink the whiskey morning to night:burp: and when you're a little upset not hesitate to fart in bed sick.gif The 1000 b will offset.

Yes but not for long ...

So what's wrong with having a good time while on vacation which for many includes good food, excess alcohol and pretty ladies. Could be the problem is you not having the money for good times. Instead you stay at the cheapest place you can find, complain about the 99 baht breakfast and judge others.

Bargirls are easy --

Most importantly, they are selling fantasy.

Many are very good at what they do, [provide the fantasy] and many get well compensated for it. And what they are selling is "youth" - Where else can a 60+ year old man once again feel like he is 20+? It is a veritable fountain of youth. And I don't know of anyplace else where that is for sale -- if the customer can buy into the fantasy - and really feel that a beautiful 20+ year old girl loves him - the feeling is stronger.

I'll give you a million dollars to find the place with the largest percent of drunk dumb naive men in Thailand (young dumb and full of cu*). Where would go? A. The Wat. B. The University. C. The Library. D. A bar in Pattaya?

Bar in Bangkok

Bar in Phuket

Bar in khao Samet

Bar in Samui

KHAO JAI

The most hilarious part of these types of posts are all the men that have been married 2 or 3 times, had numerous failed relationships, move to Thailand to live on a pittance because it is the only place in the world a woman would even look at them, then come on here and give advice like they are professionals. cheesy.gif

ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD???

I would rephrase that or google south east asia pal

Hanging out in a club and getting paid to have drinks and sex...

Is that not the dream all men have? If only i could get a free house and car from every customer i slept with...

I don't pity bargals overly much...they turn down many offers of being housewives, so they may party down. Our mistake is thinking we are saving them from damnation....

The sad part, they end up with mr homely in bumfuque iowa.

Combien de mariages dernières lorsque l'homme ne peut plus faire sa part dans le paiement des factures, partout dans le monde. Ces vieux cons font souvenirs. Rock on vieux mecs ...... Être allé avec vous police morale.

Haha!
If you feel snotty friend, must think of you blowing nose.

My only conclusion is, the guys like the bar and are satisfied with the type of girl.

Yet, why go for a girl you can never absolutely trust?

Perhaps they don't trust themselves or, perhaps they don't have the ability to communicate well, or attract one of a multitude of lovely girls that don't work in a bar. Perhaps they are not interested in a girl outside of the bar.

Maybe it's the age difference also. Perhaps a younger bg is the only option the guys have.

It's a phenomenon that can't often be explained.

Each to their own. I'm honestly not one to judge. I do know there are good lads with bg's and its great if it makes one happy.

But, you've now grouped yourself with a bg and you'll likely mostly have friends that associate with the bars and working girls (ancillary jobs also included).

On my side, I don't want my wife and child to be associated with former bg's and their progeny.

Why? When former friends bg wives lie and gossip behind their backs and to their face well, that's where I draw the line.

Perhaps also many lads here I've met and know come from dysfunctional families which may partly explain their leaning to the bars and girls.

So yes, you may think I'm prejudiced and perhaps you're correct. It's a decision made not by lack of choice. This is a country where no-one really goes without, so one does not have to resort to selling themselves. Many girls do and many guys fall for them. Again, it's great if it works for you both, but don't tell me it's love and lie about her past. That does seem to be a common trait when the relationship progresses outside of the bar but that's another whole topic.

The topic was why bargirl relationships. There has been a running commentary about why not bargirl relationships from the holier than and normal Thai crowd.

I came here a long time ago with a suitcase of money during the great exchange rate period and a world of old man blues because my Western women left me.

I was ready to sit in bars and listen to somebody done me wrong songs for the rest of my life and drink myself to death when I met the first of a series of Thai bar girls. They took me all over Thailand by plane train bus and every other means of conveyance known to man. I saw everything. All the Wats all the mountains all the valleys all the monkeys; tourist and non tourist attractions alike. There were births and deaths and living. Oh my gosh the living. Never have I lived so much in so short a time; what a ride. A human roller coaster more exciting than any amusement park.

I lived in hi so condo's and lo so one room fan cold water ghetto apartments.

I woke up one morning to find women passed out from a party laying all over my apartment in various states of dress and condition. I looked up at the sky and prayed, "Lord if you want to take me now it's OK I really have lived and thanks for directing my travels to Thailand and those 3 ladies from the Rainbow bar in Nana Plaza that started it all, Amen." And then a small women rose up and weaved back and forth trying to get her balance and said in a loud voice, "My name is Lek and I'm not drunk." Then she laid back down again and went to sleep.

Reading this place so many topics demeaning to women. Are there no women on this forum that object to this?

I take offense to that. My post above was demeaning to men. So there.giggle.gif

"Men who date bar girls are stupid". I suppose they are, but not necessary for the reasons you may think. Take a typical woman chasing Farang, not me, and probably not you, he is fat, ugly, facial haired, tattooed, and probably has personality disorders.

In some cases, the stupidity is the way they allow their appearance to be the way it is, and of course, ready to pay out plenty of money to them.

They know that they will never get a "good girl" mostly due to their appearance. They are so stupid they believe it when the bargirl tells them they are handsome.

Sorry, Lostoday, my post was supposed to be below yours.

Try the ladies forum. Although what does your post have to do with mine? Men who date bar girls are stupid. That is not offensive to women. It is offensive to men.

Edited by possum1931

Thai men are your standard? Wow.

Thai people would never slobber, groval or try to defend lazy prostitutes. Try to grow some skin

Because they have the same level of interlect.

I know, I know I should not be a grammar nazi but if you are going to start ripping on people due to the level of their "interlect" then you pretty much just drew an enormous target on your back champ.