Clinton: Trump insults women every chance he gets

webfact

I'm still hoping Michelle Bachmann throws her hat into the ring. wacko.png

Oh you and me both. Michelle could really get the party started. She's certifiable. The clown car has an empty seat since Rick left. Room for another woman, as long as she sits in the back.

Four years ago Rick was leading the pack for a few weeks, till they discovered just how stupid he really was. Then there is Scott Walker who now is way down after they discovered just how stupid he is. Then there is Trump, who isn't stupid. An ignorent buffoon, but not stupid. Carson isn't stupid either. The baggers like him cause he says soothing things they like to hear but really, Republicans elect a black man? The really sad story is Jeb. He had everything going for him except for...nevermind you know.

It's over before it begins. 17 16 unelectable candidates. You see the frustration here on TV by the Republicans. They've got nothing so they keep repeating the same old shit about HRC. 8 years of Obama followed by 8 years of HRC. Hide the guns. Man the suicide prevention hotlines.

Why wouldn't the GOP put up a black man for president? They freed the slaves. The Dems were the pro slavery party.

Bill Clinton at the time was called the first black president by the black community in the USA. Which makes Barack Obama the first non-white president. wink.png

JFK stood up for the Black Civil Rights Movement and LBJ delivered the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 immediately before it,

"There goes the South for a generation," Lyndon Johnson is said to have predicted as he signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act into law. Actually, it's been two generations, but otherwise Johnson was dead-on. For 40 years, the Democratic Party begged Southern Democrats to return to the fold. Always undignified, this pleading eventually became futile as well, like Shirley Booth calling for her dead puppy in Come Back, Little Sheba.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2004/01/forget_the_south_democrats.html

Everyone knows the South is solid Red Republican party, since the Republican party president Richard Nixon.

As President John F. Kennedy said in his civil rights speech to the Nation to strike from the books Jim Crow laws through the South,

The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated. If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay?

Read more: http://www.presidentprofiles.com/Kennedy-Bush/John-F-Kennedy-Civil-rights.html#ixzz3ldK5wN52

President Kennedy did what President Eisenhower did not do: JFK endorsed the 1954 unanimous SCOTUS ruling in Brown v Board that racially segregated public education is unconstitutional.

In fact, while SCOTUS in 1953 was internally debating Brown v Board, President Eisenhower had his new appointee Chief Justice Earl Warren to the White House for a private dinner during which Bob Woodward revealed in his 1979 book The Brethren,* Eisenhower invited Earl Warren to a White House dinner, where the president told him: "These [southern whites] are not bad people. All they are concerned about is to see that their sweet little girls are not required to sit in school alongside some big overgrown Negroes."

http://www.csmonitor.com/1980/0114/011403.html

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/

*In 1985, upon the death of Associate Justice Potter Stewart, Woodward disclosed that Stewart had been the primary source for The Brethren. Stewart had also been appointed by Eisenhower.

Edited by Publicus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. I am no Hillary fan. But Trump hates women. He hates immigrants. He hates people who are not rich. He hates most everyone and most everything. That is his MO. A hater. A loser with alot of cash, but far less money than he claims and nearly all of it was ill gotten. He is a criminal. He has no ethics or morality. He would make a very dangerous president.

Tell us who you hate, Mike.

Your posts are becoming redundant.

Only Trump. I like pretty much everyone else. He has earned my hatred, with a lifetime of illicit deals, double dealing, screwing every partner he has ever had, trying to extract every last dollar from every single deal, thereby crushing his business associates in the process, and lying through his teeth, every chance he gets. In addition to his four bankruptcy, which was simply another way of stealing hundreds of millions. He began lying to his grandmother when he was 3. It has continued. He is a swine. He is way beyond a wolf in sheep clothing. He has managed to snooker millions, into believing he is a decent man. Decency is something he has never possessed.

And exactly how did he begin lying to his Grandmother when he was three years old?

By saying he wanted a cookie when he really didn't want one? cheesy.gif

He ran over his grandmother with his tricycle when she stood between he and the cookie jar. Then he told his granny she was bleeding from somewhere down.....

laugh.png

Trump brooks no opposition as everyone knows and he himself says he counterpunches every time. Poor granny never knew what hit her cause he took the house away from her too. Turned granny in to a bag lady.

cheesy.gif

This is true. I am no Hillary fan. But Trump hates women. He hates immigrants. He hates people who are not rich. He hates most everyone and most everything. That is his MO. A hater. A loser with alot of cash, but far less money than he claims and nearly all of it was ill gotten. He is a criminal. He has no ethics or morality. He would make a very dangerous president.

Tell us who you hate, Mike.

a lifetime of illicit deals, double dealing, screwing every partner he has ever had, trying to extract every last dollar from every single deal, thereby crushing his business associates in the process, and lying through his teeth, every chance he gets. In addition to his four bankruptcy, which was simply another way of stealing hundreds of millions. He began lying to his grandmother when he was 3. It has continued. He is a swine. He is way beyond a wolf in sheep clothing. He has managed to snooker millions, into believing he is a decent man. Decency is something he has never possessed. Your posts are becoming redundant.

Only Trump. I like pretty much everyone else. He has earned my hatred, with a lifetime of illicit deals, double dealing, screwing every partner he has ever had, trying to extract every last dollar from every single deal, thereby crushing his business associates in the process, and lying through his teeth, every chance he gets. In addition to his four bankruptcy, which was simply another way of stealing hundreds of millions. He began lying to his grandmother when he was 3. It has continued. He is a swine. He is way beyond a wolf in sheep clothing. He has managed to snooker millions, into believing he is a decent man. Decency is something he has never possessed.

a lifetime of illicit deals, double dealing, ........., trying to extract every last dollar from every single deal, ......., and lying through his teeth, every chance he gets............ He has managed to snooker millions, into believing he is a decent man. Decency is something he has never possessed.

Sounds just like HRC bah.gif .

I'm still hoping Michelle Bachmann throws her hat into the ring. wacko.png

Oh you and me both. Michelle could really get the party started. She's certifiable. The clown car has an empty seat since Rick left. Room for another woman, as long as she sits in the back.

Four years ago Rick was leading the pack for a few weeks, till they discovered just how stupid he really was. Then there is Scott Walker who now is way down after they discovered just how stupid he is. Then there is Trump, who isn't stupid. An ignorent buffoon, but not stupid. Carson isn't stupid either. The baggers like him cause he says soothing things they like to hear but really, Republicans elect a black man? The really sad story is Jeb. He had everything going for him except for...nevermind you know.

It's over before it begins. 17 16 unelectable candidates. You see the frustration here on TV by the Republicans. They've got nothing so they keep repeating the same old shit about HRC. 8 years of Obama followed by 8 years of HRC. Hide the guns. Man the suicide prevention hotlines.

Why wouldn't the GOP put up a black man for president? They freed the slaves. The Dems were the pro slavery party.

Bill Clinton at the time was called the first black president by the black community in the USA. Which makes Barack Obama the first non-white president. wink.png

JFK stood up for the Black Civil Rights Movement and LBJ delivered the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 immediately before it,

"There goes the South for a generation," Lyndon Johnson is said to have predicted as he signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act into law. Actually, it's been two generations, but otherwise Johnson was dead-on. For 40 years, the Democratic Party begged Southern Democrats to return to the fold. Always undignified, this pleading eventually became futile as well, like Shirley Booth calling for her dead puppy in Come Back, Little Sheba.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2004/01/forget_the_south_democrats.html

Everyone knows the South is solid Red Republican party, since the Republican party president Richard Nixon.

As President John F. Kennedy said in his civil rights speech to the Nation to strike from the books Jim Crow laws through the South,

The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated. If an American, because his skin is dark, cannot eat lunch in a restaurant open to the public, if he cannot send his children to the best public school available, if he cannot vote for the public officials who represent him, if, in short, he cannot enjoy the full and free life which all of us want, then who among us would be content to have the color of his skin changed and stand in his place? Who among us would then be content with the counsels of patience and delay?

Read more: http://www.presidentprofiles.com/Kennedy-Bush/John-F-Kennedy-Civil-rights.html#ixzz3ldK5wN52

President Kennedy did what President Eisenhower did not do: JFK endorsed the 1954 unanimous SCOTUS ruling in Brown v Board that racially segregated public education is unconstitutional.

In fact, while SCOTUS in 1953 was internally debating Brown v Board, President Eisenhower had his new appointee Chief Justice Earl Warren to the White House for a private dinner during which Bob Woodward revealed in his 1979 book The Brethren,* Eisenhower invited Earl Warren to a White House dinner, where the president told him: "These [southern whites] are not bad people. All they are concerned about is to see that their sweet little girls are not required to sit in school alongside some big overgrown Negroes."

http://www.csmonitor.com/1980/0114/011403.html

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/

*In 1985, upon the death of Associate Justice Potter Stewart, Woodward disclosed that Stewart had been the primary source for The Brethren. Stewart had also been appointed by Eisenhower.

Which makes Barack Obama the first non-white president. wink.png

The first HALF non white president.

I'm getting really sick of people that pretend his mother isn't white, and that he wasn't raised as a white child.

The right is quite cranky these dayze. wink.png

No, just adapting Obama as one of their own.

The poster I responded to said it all made him "sick." Doesn't sound proactively adaptive. I wuz going to suggest some medicine but the poster might turn out to be a Christian lunatic Scientist so I held my tongue.

And if Barack Obama had white skin he would not be a wack job right winger or any kind of conservative either. I'd be confident others have this view. Many others.

This remark he made that he would screw his daughter if he weren't her father is so weird the media is reluctant to mention it. I have never in my life heard a man say anything remotely like that.

Only he didn't say that. He said he would want to date her. She is amazingly beautiful and accomplished. What not acknowledge that?

<SNIP>

Which makes Barack Obama the first non-white president. wink.png

The first HALF non white president.

I'm getting really sick of people that pretend his mother isn't white, and that he wasn't raised as a white child.

I've seen him dance on the Ellen DG show, that boy definitely got some white girl in him.

Extremists are extremists because they know no bounds. Trump's statement is bizarre by any standard and so is any pathetic attempt to defend it.

Oh come on. I just looked at her on google pictures and she really is DDG. Any red blooded male would be thinking the same thing.

Are you trying to say that fathers aren't attracted to beautiful sexy daughters? Just because they don't say so out loud doesn't mean they don't think it. Trump just says it because that's what he does and he doesn't care what the PC think.

Extremists are extremists because they know no bounds. Trump's statement is bizarre by any standard and so is any pathetic attempt to defend it.

Oh come on. I just looked at her on google pictures and she really is DDG. Any red blooded male would be thinking the same thing.

Are you trying to say that fathers aren't attracted to beautiful sexy daughters? Just because they don't say so out loud doesn't mean they don't think it. Trump just says it because that's what he does and he doesn't care what the PC think.

PC is a bogus issue of the far right, many other Republicans, the few conservative Democrats, to include evangelical Christians which populate all three but that congregate at the marginal right especially.

Trump is crude by any standard and across the board. HRC reminds us of the fact women have little or no support among all three and that Donald Trump is perpetually the vulgar brother in law at the Thanksgiving table.

Latest poll on Democrat women voting choices.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Support For Clinton Drops Among Female Voters
Ariel Edwards-Levy
Reporter, The Huffington Post
Posted: 09/14/2015 05:33 PM EDT | Edited: 09/14/2015 05:48 PM EDT
Hillary Clinton's once-overwhelming support among women has dropped significantly since the summer, a new survey finds.
In a Washington Post/ABC poll released Monday, 42 percent of Democratic-leaning female voters said they support the candidate. It's still a double-digit lead over her rivals, but a 29-percent drop since July. Twenty-four percent of Democratic-leaning women now say they support Vice President Joe Biden, with another 22 percent backing Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Biden has still not formally declared a run for the White House.