hearing aids

northernjohn

The one in Panthip is Siemens and I don't think shops like 'fiddling' around with other brands.

You might have to bite the bullet and get them looked at on your next trip to the Bangkok

Good luck

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/about-phonak/locations/t/thailand.html

thanks uptheos

I went in and they don't even have the equipment needed to adjust them. Was kind of hoping there would be other shops in Chiang Mai. I got these in Canada and they are the latest in technology. I just want to adjust the volume. The problem is these unlike their older models adjust both the same. The older model you could adjust them separately. Even at that they are still far superior to the last model.

Yours don't have individual volume controls on the device itself? Interesting.....

If you need repair work, I can recommend a place to mail them, but that won't help you with the volume control issue.

They charge a flat rate of $99 for any and all work, even if they have to replace all the the working parts.

Mine came with the computer software and interface cables so I can do all the adjustments myself while wearing the devices, hearing the changes as I make them. Perhaps you can purchase this from the Phonak company. It would solve a lot of future problems for you.

Yours don't have individual volume controls on the device itself? Interesting.....

If you need repair work, I can recommend a place to mail them, but that won't help you with the volume control issue.

They charge a flat rate of $99 for any and all work, even if they have to replace all the the working parts.

Mine came with the computer software and interface cables so I can do all the adjustments myself while wearing the devices, hearing the changes as I make them. Perhaps you can purchase this from the Phonak company. It would solve a lot of future problems for you.

Those were the older ones. These have just been out for a year or so. Apparently the last ones were not that popular with all the different settings on them. I don't miss them at all other than the ability to adjust the volume in each ear separately. These are far superior.

Archived