If You Could Buy Any Pickup Right Now What Would It Be?

FruitPudding

Ace of Pop, on 20 Nov 2015 - 18:47, said:

4 What.?.wub.png

Clicking on the link gave me .... Ute comparison review: Toyota Hilux v Ford Ranger v Mazda BT-50 v Mitsubishi Triton .................. another Ford winner

What they say about the Triton, so don't crow too loudly.

"In fact, it's also the highest tech with an aluminium block for reduced weight (The Triton is the only one of these four to weigh in under two tonnes) and it blitzes the field for fuel economy with an official figure of 7.6 litres per 100km, anything from 0.9 to 1.6 litres per 100km better than the rest."

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 What.?.wub.png

Clicking on the link gave me .... Ute comparison review: Toyota Hilux v Ford Ranger v Mazda BT-50 v Mitsubishi Triton .................. another Ford winner

"In fact, it's also the highest tech with an aluminium block for reduced weight (The Triton is the only one of these four to weigh in under two tonnes) and it blitzes the field for fuel economy with an official figure of 7.6 litres per 100km, anything from 0.9 to 1.6 litres per 100km better than the rest."

Lets be honest ... it's good that it's fuel efficent ...pity about the other bits though.

4 What.?.wub.png

Lets be honest ... it's good that it's fuel efficent ...pity about the other bits though.

Really? This is as bad as the criticism gets, and you're looking at $55,000 for the Ford compared to $47,000 for the Triton, a difference of $8000 or over 200,000 baht.

"Our complaints include a lack of flair in the interior and the smallest tray of the lot. The ride can also feel a little pattery on some surfaces, but that's splitting hairs because in isolation, the Triton is about as comfortable as these vehicles get".

Edited by giddyup

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got a Ford Ranger XLT Hi-Rider. Really happy with it.

I love new rides...That smell is a wow.......But, when the smell has gone and perhaps stuff happens, that smell has long been forgotten...sad.png

It was 2nd hand, actually. But still smells OK. haha

Ah come one. Toyota isn't the only reliable brand on the market.

To me the most important thing in LOS, I say again, IN LOS, is dealership backup if you get a problem...Toyota and Isuzu has that sewn up. I have been reading here for years and important stuff sticks.

Ha ha . What?

Where dealership ? Auuuu Toyita dealershop who can fixed priblem where are you hide from me?

:)

Please show me WHERE???

I have bean in 3!!!! Dealer.. even not have near normal service. Cant fixed easy problem.

You just talk but reality Toyta in LOS its worse service.

I ve in more when 10 country , have many different brand car. But what i get from Toyota in Thailand even i do not know how to say about this is.

So no need say shirt.

Show me servuce from Toyota??

I can bet about this is.

Poster Ardon's or whatever experience doesn't match any of mine in the many years I've been driving Toyota's from Supra's to Vigo's, they've always been brilliant, perhaps it's a personality thing or similar, Ardons I mean, dunno,

USA Ford or GM to me were the masters of the street for ordinary folk, BUT, the Japs have made a big dent in that, I wonder why...?

If you're expecting the answer is reliability, you won't be right. The actual answer is complex, but it's a mix of product packaging, pricing, marketing, and strategy

There are books on the subject if you really want to understand the history of the industry.

The Japs got it right, what ever the reason, and still are.....Yes/No........?

Please.

Toyota its not all Japan.

Even Thailand dealer i cant say its real toyota.

Can You tell me Mitsu its go right when gambling in stock marcket and do bot do car?

Or Toyota do rigth when bild Camry and Fortuner for WHO?

For stockholder or for user?

A great many of our members drive Vigo's or Fortuner's for many years...

Any of you had the same probs as ardo.....?

Let's hear it......

Please it only YOUR bla bla.

Have fact. I had problem with Toyota.

And i can give proff for all what i say.

1. Have gaps.

2. Have squeaks.

3. Have very bad paintig job from TOYOTA sevice.

And another manysmall thinks.

I am cant use my car near 1 month!!!!

Its just for small thinks.

In fact when have mistake from TOYOTA in China. Toyta fixed this is proble about 3 days. Give me some compensation for this is. Ask me when can take car( i say i my self give) and give me my car on my parking slot in Condo.

IN FACT whe i fire engine because up power on my subaru STI . Dealer give me change even ask about give me some car for this is time delivery and change engine be near 3 weeks.

And have so many another Fact.

But YOU only bla bla.

I ask you in fact where in Thailand i can go to Toyota and fixed my problem on guaranty car!! And you tell me i need do my self . So what is Toyota in Thailand?

PS

I know many guys used chines cars "hover" and belove me. All guys says it good car and some car get more 300k.

But its car not have $us 20k in price.

And yes its car after 50-100k have some squeaks and another thinks. But stil "run well".

You know have "adidas" and have "aBidas"(china as fake). So i have filling as I buy "adidas" simple cheap model but get "aBibas" for price "adidas".

Ps

So stop bla bla.

Have fact.

I can bet on this is . You can?

Show me where i can get my "Toyota" .

Poster Ardon's or whatever experience doesn't match any of mine in the many years I've been driving Toyota's from Supra's to Vigo's, they've always been brilliant, perhaps it's a personality thing or similar, Ardons I mean, dunno,

Supra sell in Thailand? :)

I am have many model and car from Toyota.

And its be different. Fortuner even not give me filling its Toyota.

And service from Thailand dealer its not realy Toyota service.

;)