Aspirin 81mg.

Jimmpy

This is commonly known as low dose aspirin and most doctors in the US recommend it to prevent heart attacks in older patients. It is not designed to reduce pain, inflammation, or fever

I used to take the 81 aspent here till my pharmacy ran out one time. I bought the big ones and cut them with my knife (I have a sharp knife) . I don't remember exactly but they worked out lo like one week for a nickle (5 cents). Then I stopped taking them in my search for solid stools and I watch my blood pressure daily. I'm also on a couple of other high blood pressure meds.

I would be interested in what dosage you were able to find that were divisible by 81mg. If you are on high blood pressure meds then you should be taking exactly 81mg per day and if your doctor is not telling you to do that, then get a new doctor post haste

81mg is as close as it gets to 1/4 of the normal US 325mg Aspirin but there is no magic size is required. 75mg is also often used. And higher dosage can be given if other factors involved. The goal is enough to work without causing adverse effects and this varies; as with any other medication.