Activist Hall to hit Natural Fruit with counter charges

Lite Beer

Someone needs to learn how to let things go. I don't think this'll end well for Mr Hall.

You are not the one who has been subject to threats, harassment and intimidation. The continued pursuit of Mr. Hall is nothing but bullying, and basically you are advocating in favour of the continued bullying. The laying of charges by Mr. Hall should have been done long ago, but in an attempt to "let it go" it was not done. This is how one deals with Thai companies who believe that they are well connected and too powerful to be touched.

The charges have to be brought so that other actions can be taken against Natural Fruit. If any Thai is stupid enough to try and do physical harm to Mr. Hall, Thailand would be hit with serious sanctions. I don't think you appreciate how serious this situation has become and there are trade and labour groups in the USA and EU who are salivating at an opportunity to impose economic trade sanctions. Remember that Thailand needs the EU and USA markets because they are where the most profitable Thai exports go.

Anybody, who stands up to a bully, anywhere at any time, gets my vote. I relate. Especially here in Thailand where we live. The fence sitters should butt their butts out. pedoo01 wants Andy to walk away, then don't post your negativity. Keep it to yourself.