Leather Repairs

leisurely

If the stitch is on the seam, there is a type of repair stitch that becomes invisible when complete. Basically they start and finish the stitch from underneath, a blind stitch. Look for any uphostery shop and ask them if they can fix it so it looks like it was never ripped in the 1st place.

Does anyone know where I can get the seat on my car repaired. It is a 1996 Jeep and the leather has split (undoubtedly because of my fat bottom). I need someone to repair a split approx 10cm in length before it gets longer.

Thank you

Leisurely :o

Sukhumvit 107 ( aka Soi bearing ) just off the Bangna Trad. Go to St.Josephs Girls School ( everyone on the soi knows it ) and about 1/2 km away on the same side of the road is a place called Coffee Conner . They sell coffee ( surprisingly ) but in the same place is a leather car seat manufacturer. They made the leather seats for my Jazz and i aslo got a rip in one. They fixed it for me and did a great job. Not sure how much they will charge as they did mine for free.

It won,t be much though...............kitting out my whole car and door cards only cost 8000 baht in the first place.