Do they ever grow up?

senor123

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming to Thailand and expecting intellectual stimulation from your girl is the same as ordering food and expecting it to be as you ordered. Doesn't happen here!

Intellectual Stimulation HAHAHAHAH With a Thai woman What rocket ship did you just get off.?

/

It only ads to their charm. Above poster realenglish1 obviously misread comment.

how do you know shes not her friend?? Woman lie too ? Maybe she did get pregnant to some guy, of course she would say she doesnt know her on social media.

Curiously. why would a complete stranger accuse another of being pregnant if she not know her??

My now ex told me one time her best friend got pregnant to another guy when her husband was away in the states. ( He was a Bond Dealer for a large US Firm, The nicest guy too)

Good luck in believing everything your told...

Well, that is the thing isn't it. Unfortunately, Thai and other Asian women do not have the maturity level that their western sisters usually have by the same age. It can be a bit disconcerting and irksome. It has disrupted many a marriage and relationship with western men who tend to get tired of it over extended time. I had a similar occurrence many years ago when some unknown woman called my house early on Sunday morning to tell my wife I was sleeping with another woman at that moment and if she came over she would take her to where I was. My wife thought about it then told the woman she would ask me if she could go as soon as I got out of the bathroom. My late wife wasn't Asian and only laughed at their immaturity here in Asia. Now my second wife was Asian and the immaturity eventually got to me. C'est la vie.

Ah yes Western women's level of maturity. Lets do praise this phrase that they use with glorious abandon "Don't talk to me talk to my lawyer"

So what????? What are all you brain surgeons doing? I will bet many of you are sitting on your fat <deleted>...drinking beer....watching some football...sleeping....getting ready to deink beer or sitting your fat arse in a bar somewhere. Let them play FB if they want. Do you think they would like a little more out of you!! Really...calm down.

What kind of a twit(ter) are you?? Last time I deink my beer it came out blue. Must have done something wrong.

NOPE ! Going on 11 years and mine still laughs at accident scenes, watches

Thai totally indigestible shows and any movie with no plot but death, puts

sugar on toast and uses 12 rolls of toilet tissue a week !

Funny as h*ll but you forgot to say you still love her shortcomings and all. This would come from a person who has their own shortcomings as well as most of us do. No one is perfect. My g/f is a FB junkie as well but overall a good person and its the good person in her I like and love.

Coming to Thailand and expecting intellectual stimulation from your girl is the same as ordering food and expecting it to be as you ordered. Doesn't happen here!

Intellectual Stimulation HAHAHAHAH With a Thai woman What rocket ship did you just get off.?

/

You obviously haven't met smart woman in Thailand,....must be the bar atmosphere !!!

A Thai lady I know posted a picture of a milk jug and cereals on her page, with the comment, my son says he doesn't like it but when adding a lot of sugar he want double portion.

She got 83 likes for it.

Another one posted pictures from a fruit market.

She got 278 likes for it

I guess we are too stupid to understand the importance of all this facebook thing.

I actually watched a few thais on FB with their smartphones... they press "like" for everything without even looking at the picture or message.

I love threads like this. Makes me feel like my relationship and life in Thailand is NORMAL

lol.. I agree wholeheartedly. Its a scary thought isn't it ?

It makes you wonder... Thai girls and facebook VS Farangs on TVF...

Which is more childish ?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Next... coffee1.gif

Except there are millions of Thai Facebook users compared to probably a few hundred habitual TVF posters on threads like this.

I love threads like this. Makes me feel like my relationship and life in Thailand is NORMAL

lol.. I agree wholeheartedly. Its a scary thought isn't it ?

It makes you wonder... Thai girls and facebook VS Farangs on TVF...

Which is more childish ?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Next... coffee1.gif

Except there are millions of Thai Facebook users compared to probably a few hundred habitual TVF posters on threads like this.

Ok, i agree, then we can call that even , them with their amount of idiots and the amount of idiot posters on TVF...

Na, that shall teach them a lesson....

clap2.gif

What a broad brush you use. Finding intellectual stimulation anywhere is not an easy task; however, it can be done here as well as almost anywhere else. Thai, and other Southeast Asian women, are particularly stimulating; intellectually and otherwise. Try looking outside the bars--sorry, box--for women. For example, look in the hospitals for doctors or nurses; the universities for faculty as well as students; banks, government offices, multinational corporations, etc. Look for someone who has a responsible position, not the day laborers.

I have had several very stimulating relationships with Thai and other Southeast Asian women. My first Thai gf owned her own travel agency, my second Thai gf managed her family's chain of restaurants. My wife, a Filipina, was a project manager for the company which employed me. My previous wife, a Vietnamese, was an economist for the US Embassy.

Apparently, my notion that women should be capable of doing more than just spreading their legs has been taken-on by my son. His first Thai gf was a university professor, his Thai wife is an industrial engineer for a US multinational.

Interestingly, I still keep in touch with my first Thai gf and my former Vietnamese wife; my Filipina wife knows and likes them both. Perhaps more interesting is the fact that my son's Thai wife and former Thai gf also know each other and get along well.

So, either it is a family peculiarity, or it is possible to meet Thai and other SEA women who are intellectually stimulating and with whom you can have a lasting relationship, even after the gf/wife status has concluded.

It seems all too clear to me that most farangs come to SEA and settle for the easy catch--the ladies of negotiable virtue. Then, these same farangs complain that these women can do nothing other than spread their legs. Duh, you don't take a taxi and expect a Rolls.

Do you remember last year at the climax of Sutheps demos and Prayut declared martial law. There was hardly a mention in the office where I work. Even as the coup unfolded, there was nobody interested except for me (the only farang) but when Facebook went down for about half an hour there was a near panic situation in the office. People out of their chairs, checking each others

computer etc.

No one interested in how their country is developing but when Facebook goes down, then its commented on by everyone.

When I eat with my wife, I have to wait for the inevitable and obligatory photos to be done first. And what is it with the hand signals at every photo taken.

It's not only Facebook. In regular life there are two recent occasions that spring to mind with two different friends where some other woman has made up gossip and upset their partner when it was completely unfounded (but Thais believe Thais first). Sometimes you can see the glee in their face when they are the first one to report some news that nobody else knows, which I guess is why they start to make things up.

One time years ago I walked into a bar and the staff looked very surprised. They said "we were told you had 2 broken arms and 2 broken legs!". I looked at myself for a moment and said that I wasn't aware of any such event. I asked who told them that. Answer was to turn away as if they hadn't even noticed me. I prompted more for an answer "I don't know who".

For a society that values face saving so much, they do some awful dumb things, and being a foreigner with less than perfect language skills here I rely on body language a lot to complete the picture, and they're not good at lying, there are giveaways all over the place.

As for the OP's question, I personally would discourage pursuing it, and use it to hopefully enhance my partners trust in me that I do not lie, and say "many farang lie, but not this one".

No, I am speaking for any educated white guy who knows highly educated girl from the west and who can compare with the :high" educated girls here...

But of course as I said people who just care not to sleep alone must be more than pleased because a body is the only thing that they will find here !

True that I cannot stand their behavior anymore, and I am speaking about the high educated ones.

Sometimes I envy guys who care nothing but seeex and can stay with some branless without being annoyed, but i can't ! Not old enough maybe !

speaking for yourself are ya ?

If you can't stand the heat... go back living in your fridge....

Nope, you'r only speaking for yourself...

The true example...

coffee1.gif

True that I cannot stand their behavior anymore, and I am speaking about the high educated ones.

Sometimes I envy guys who care nothing but seeex and can stay with some branless without being annoyed, but i can't ! Not old enough maybe !

I wouldn't know about HiSo girls since I've never met a Thai lady who is a member of the CP clan, educated in Switzerland, and with an Oxbridge or Ivy League degree.

Social media is about connection. Whether it be to friends and family or information from within ones own country or the world as a whole.

The Internet along with a smart phone at ones fingertips is a very empowering, historical and disruptive evolution of mans ability to hear and be heard.

It will take generations for this to all shake out and society along with each individual to decide what is appropriate use of this power.

The Internet and Facebook are showing people there is a larger world out there and I believe they want to feel a part of it.

One can be lonely in Bangkok amidst millions of people or lonely in a rice country village they have never been outside of.

Sometimes I'm 9000 miles apart from my wife and I am happy that she has her phone, Facebook and the Internet for us and her to maintain a connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not long ago I would come home from a meal out with the missus, she would close the door and then proceed to tell me what I should not have said at the table with our friends, scolding me for not understanding Asian culture. This would escalate a bit until she was flying around the room thrashing her arms and legs around, knocking stuff over and hurling abuse at me,, so a normal end to the night for most with an Asian girlfriend.

Then bought her a tablet and Facebook entered her life, now she walks in closes the door and disappears peacefully into her cyber world reading crap about people she does not know,, thank heaven for Facebook.

Personally, I find that reading stuff abut people that I never gave ten sh*ts about a depressing way to live, and I do not need to see a picture of the Macdonalds meal that someone I barely know had for dinner.

Yeah. Having someone 'flying round the room' and thrashing their arms and legs around, shouting abuse at you and knocking things over isn't anywhere close to a normal end of a night for most people with an 'Asian girlfriend'.

That's not normal behaviour at all.

I wasn't actually being serious about that point, it is my English humour, forget where I am sometimes, I apologise if it offended you. My Asisn girlfriend is a sweetheart but she does bury herself in Facebook from time to time.

Not long ago I would come home from a meal out with the missus, she would close the door and then proceed to tell me what I should not have said at the table with our friends, scolding me for not understanding Asian culture. This would escalate a bit until she was flying around the room thrashing her arms and legs around, knocking stuff over and hurling abuse at me,, so a normal end to the night for most with an Asian girlfriend.

Then bought her a tablet and Facebook entered her life, now she walks in closes the door and disappears peacefully into her cyber world reading crap about people she does not know,, thank heaven for Facebook.

Personally, I find that reading stuff abut people that I never gave ten sh*ts about a depressing way to live, and I do not need to see a picture of the Macdonalds meal that someone I barely know had for dinner.

What is it all about, the taking of photographs of meals and snacks and publishing them online. I appear to have lost my wife to FB , and I appreciate the rest.

She has woken me up to say that someone she has never met, has just had a baby, they are not even in Thailand, it is crazy stuff.

Sitting on BTS currently and about 25 people in car, all but one (farang) on phone doing something. Why doesnt that old farang get with the times and get an iPhone ? He looks so lost ...

The iPhone is in my pocket, where it belongs. But thank you for your concern.

Getting off at Thong Lo station now...

Well do you think since you are not using facebook no one else should use it either???? I think this is what is bizzzzaaarrrr. Thai people are very concern about loosing face so no matter if she close the facebook or not she has already lost face and must do something about it. That is how they are and you should learn their culture before living with them.

I lost my Mrs to Candy Crush Saga in early 2014.

Things have never been the same since.

Gone is the endless nagging and questions of where I've been and with whom.

I now have total peace and quiet.

God bless the makers of Candy Crush Saga I say.

As the OP asks "Do they ever grow up? the answer is no! there will be another similar game along tomorrow!

I know one, a 23-year-old from Chiang Mai, who is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my 65 years and many years in Asia. So she gets off being in love with herself (she even admits it in several photo posts). She takes sexy pics of herself and has 4,500 followers and is a nasty piece of work. Works out hours a day to show off her six-pack abs and suggestive views of her bottom in tight panties. I've met her and of course she believes she is a royal princess. True, at least she's a local univ. graduate, and an Air Asia ground staff trainee, but her real job for now is behind a shopping mall information desk. But the worst case of narcissism I've seen in Thailand--something like a sexy high-school girl would be in the States (where, by the way, any airline or competent HR department would look at her FB for hints of what kind of person she might be).

So what attracts a "Nasty piece of work" to someone like you,who has become besotted? what is the attraction? personally I would get her out of my life @ 90 miles an hour!

Edited by MAJIC

What are you for a dumb person?? Go back back to your whole where you came from! Idiot!

The ehs818 dude only dates uneducated hookers, so you'll have to forgive him.

How do you know he only dated uneducated hookers,there's plenty of educated hookers also available.