Power steering kaput, fluid exploded all over my serpentine belt

ClareQuilty

I must admit, I have never seen a Peugeot in Thailand.... In fact I do not see many of them in America. I am wondering if they still exist? whistling.gif

This is an out of sight out of mind kind of post.

There are quite a lot of older Peugeots in Thailand like CC's, and a few 306 hatchbacks and cabriolets, well at least in Bangkok. Even quite a few of Peugeot's new RCZ upscale sports car. Then there are the vans and big people movers, one or two. It is true the smaller models have been dropped from Peugeot Thailand's portfolio.

Obviously the poster is not a Motorsports fan. LeMans not with standing, one only has to look at Pikes Peak where Peugeot hold the unlimited class record, since 2013.

Edited by VocalNeal

^ Or harass others on TV. rolleyes.gif That's good for you but HE'S not living YOUR life he's living HIS life..

Clare the belt may have spun off with all of the lubricating fluid all over it, being off may have SAVED your pump so not all is bad yet.

Kerrysum; Peugeot haven't been sold in the US market for almost 25 years they pulled out in the early 90's

Who's harassing who? Didn't realise we weren't allowed to comment or compare on our own likes, dislikes, preferences etc. If he wants to spend his time and money keeping a junker on the road, up to him. You've never been backward at voicing your opinion, allow me the same liberty.

But you just try to belittle not help him. Big Difference. A Blind Man on Galloping Horse can see that.

But you just try to belittle not help him. Big Difference. A Blind Man on Galloping Horse can see that.

Boo, Hoo. I've copped my share of drubbing on some of my posts. You haven't always been that helpful yourself, so let's not get on any high horses here.

Edited by giddyup

Gotta love the OP's posts and I have the solution for his problem.

Just buy another 20,000 baht junk car, or try to find some parts and build your own car. You must have gained a lot of knowledge on this website by now,right?

Please, please keep them coming. made my evening to read your post.And made me understand how good my truck is.

You can buy it for only 399,999 bht. Please page me for details.

Eh?? Except that he could do dozens of these jobs over the course of his ownership for much less then what you're asking for your heap and even you've been living in your own repair shop (which I must say has also been much more costly) and STILL ended up spending masses of unnecessary money to repair yours AND the JOB's not even done yet, yeah Clare buy his truck instead whistling.gif . There's NO logic in your post whatsoever.

Was just a joke. The truck's running fine and I'm not planning to sell it. maybe in ten, or twenty years.

^ Was a bit difficult to tell it was joke but ok I get it, I guess anyway, he's just copping a lot of flak for his purchases so probably a bit difficult for him to see the humor in comments like that.. Fortunately Clare seems to be a pretty easy going guy with thick skin, after all he has to be with all the troubles he has with these cars, but I can relate, sometimes it's the challenge and accomplishment that brings the satisfaction in the end.

W S , i wasnt taking the "mick" out of C Q.s ongoing motoring tales . I find it nice to keep ones hand in , so to speak , in problems many of us have had before .

Jeff that comment wasn't directed at you, it was just your post that was quoted in the comment because the poster in question directed his to you, the right member received the message and fluffed it off of course, seems his BF liked it again too though.

Edited by WarpSpeed

^ Or harass others on TV. rolleyes.gif That's good for you but HE'S not living YOUR life he's living HIS life..

Clare the belt may have spun off with all of the lubricating fluid all over it, being off may have SAVED your pump so not all is bad yet.

Kerrysum; Peugeot haven't been sold in the US market for almost 25 years they pulled out in the early 90's

Who's harassing who? Didn't realise we weren't allowed to comment or compare on our own likes, dislikes, preferences etc. If he wants to spend his time and money keeping a junker on the road, up to him. You've never been backward at voicing your opinion, allow me the same liberty.

This................. Like Ace says, big difference.

This................. Like Ace says, big difference.

Coming from someone who has put sh*t on my posts, what a joke. Starts with hyp and ends with ocrite.