Scottish man found hanged in Phuket hotel room

webfact

At risk of mods nuking this post, and the "iPad charger cable and wardrobe" being used, could this have been similar to how David Carradine went ?

Term i was looking for was auto erotic asphyxiation

Edited by phazey

Here are some very real words from Robert Di Niro

This is one my favorite speeches of all time – an outstanding speech given by Robert De Niro to the graduation ceremony of NYU Tisch school of Art.

“On this day of triumphantly graduating, a new door is opening for you: a door to a lifetime of rejection. It’s inevitable. It’s what graduates call the real world.”

“There will be times when your best isn't good enough. There can be many reasons for this, but as long as you give your best, it's okay. Did you get straight A's in school? If you did, good for you, congratulations. But in the real world, you'll never get straight A's again."

The actor suggested a mantra for the new grads: "Next!"

We all face discouragement and rejection in life – some take it negative, positive, some just give up… but one thing that is equal to everyone is that there is always, always the next chance. It is all about perspective; if we can shift our perspective just a little bit, there is a whole new life ahead of you. Do you agree?

This sounds like the way that the guy that played in the martial arts TV program died forget the name but he was called Grasshopper.

It is a sex game apparently when your are hung you have an orgasim, so they hang themselves close to death for the sex thrill and then stop but sometimes it goes wrong it is called

Auto-Erotic Asphyxia

Please don't try this at home

Think David carradine is the name you seek.

Anyhow, R I P to the poor bloke