Makro Parking

MadMac

Today it was crowded, worst time ever I believe. Makro Hang Dong.

One idiot put their cart in between my and the neighbor car, on the left. So driving backwards I luckily still saw it in the mirror but got a scratch.

Why can't these stupid lazy idiots not put their carts somewhere to be seen or collected, rather than "hiding" them between parked cars.

One more thing to keep in mind to check. The last clown put their cart right behind me when he saw me packing. But guess who was out first. After all a little fun....

Idiots!

Yeah....it was really busy there this evening....I always walk the cart in front of the cars away from contact → yet some see no problem leaving a cart behind my suv....Just life and not much different than other places....Happens in Costco in the US too.....

Idiots International = big club....non denominational & ethnicity exempt.....

Yeah, you have it all over, and it makes no sense to ask the idiots why they do it. That cart in between was new to me. May Buddha take Pla Ra from them for a day, so they could perhaps clear their mind. Idiots

Probably all the Thais stocking up with beer ready to watch England v Wales Rugby World Cup on Truevision!!!! What an amazing game, for those who say True isnt worth the money, it is when you can watch a game like that live. One of the best Rugby matches ever seen !!

Thais would take the cart back if they were required to deposit 10 baht refundable upon return. I always take a cart from the parking lot when I go, and I always put my cart at the end of a row.

Good point → they don't have the cart catch areas there....

ALDIs in Australia require that you put a $2 coin into the trolley lock to release it. You get the money back when you return the trolley.

If you can't be bothered to walk back with the trolley, you'll find there's always a young volunteer who will gladly earn himself $2 for the trouble.

ALDIs were also the first to stop issuing plastic bags; you bring your own or carry it loose to the car!

Today the opposite, just got some indian spices (they have actually quite a selection). Loading the car, neighbor also loading. He then took my empty cart together with his and put it in front of the next car. Well done clap2.gif

>>If you can't be bothered to walk back with the trolley, you'll find there's always a young volunteer who will gladly earn himself $2 for the trouble.<<...An old lad like myself could/would do that .Do you need a work permit ?(i am Irish ).

Thais would take the cart back if they were required to deposit 10 baht refundable upon return. I always take a cart from the parking lot when I go, and I always put my cart at the end of a row.

Good point → they don't have the cart catch areas there....

They also don't have any cars there.

Probably all the Thais stocking up with beer ready to watch England v Wales Rugby World Cup on Truevision!!!! What an amazing game, for those who say True isnt worth the money, it is when you can watch a game like that live. One of the best Rugby matches ever seen !!

Cymru am byth and to the op, there are greater things to worry about than supermarket trolleys in car parks...

Which, is after all, where supermarket trolleys live, converse and procreate.

Surprised no ones mentioned the 39 baht burgers yet. 555

Holy shit, that's new. Last time I fell for a true phone they sold outside. With a trade in. Got some 300B worth of SIM wallet, but the phone sucked. Had to go back to Central Airport for service, took them 3 weeks....

Nitemare. But no scratch.

Makro is the devil! blink.png