SURVEY: Do you believe the police have the right suspects?

Scott

SURVEY: Have the police arrested the right suspects in the Erawan bombing case?  

326 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they caught some of the guys but not all.

And a 3 million award to the police was probably the reason for that .

I am surprised that the majority of the voters in the survey believa all of them are scapegoats.

Do you think they just pick up random people and turn them into scapegoats ?

Edited by balo

They said this guy when into the bathroom and changed his clothes. So tell me what happen to the Yellow T-Shirt? Where the hell the shirt he was wearing when he dropped off the backpack? Unless you can show the Yellow T-Shirt I don't believe a damn thing the police are telling me.

He goes in to a toilet and change the yellow t-shirt I think one can se the t-shirt in the plasticbag he carries on the photo. Yes I think for once they got the right guys.

post-94947-0-34757800-1443416892_thumb.j

Hey guys, wake up! Isn't something really fishy with this picture?

Thai police claims, this is the picture(above) of the yellow shirt who enter toilet in lumpini park to change cloths!

Right??? So why the guy, with the yellow shirt is still carrying his bagpack?? ... look at his shoulder!

Also, the real culprit was actually wearing a short pant, when the guy in grey/blue shirt is wearing a trouser!

edit : these picture(below) were taken near erawan, before the bomb attack and released to the public in august!

screen-shot-2015-08-18-at-11-18-20-am-co

So my question is: where are the picture, i mean the real picture of the culprit (with his yellow shirt and wig) without his bagpack entering toilet in lumpini ! Anyone can answer me?

Did i miss something or maybe that just one more big lie from the RTP.....whistling.gif

Edited by Bender

I voted no, when you start from the beginning picture and all the stories and then the retractions and then now the photo of the suppose bomber it is not even close! There track record is to tell a white lie for the good of the country and reward money going to the police / army is another serious problem. Never heard such a thing giving a reward to people who are already paid to protect everyone.

With all the stories it is very confusion so confusing I think they themselves are confused?

Edited by thailand49

They said this guy when into the bathroom and changed his clothes. So tell me what happen to the Yellow T-Shirt? Where the hell the shirt he was wearing when he dropped off the backpack? Unless you can show the Yellow T-Shirt I don't believe a damn thing the police are telling me.

He goes in to a toilet and change the yellow t-shirt I think one can se the t-shirt in the plasticbag he carries on the photo. Yes I think for once they got the right guys.

Thai police claims, this is the picture(above) of the yellow shirt who enter toilet in lumpini park to change cloths!

Right??? So why the guy, with the yellow shirt is still carrying his bagpack?? ... look at his shoulder!

Also, the real culprit was actually wearing a short pant, when the guy in grey/blue shirt is wearing a trouser!

edit : these picture(below) were taken near erawan, before the bomb attack and released to the public in august!

So my question is: where are the picture, i mean the real picture of the culprit (with his yellow shirt and wig) without his bagpack entering toilet in lumpini ! Anyone can answer me?

Did i miss something or maybe that just one more big lie from the RTP.....whistling.gif

I think that's the shadow of his head falling on his shoulder, not a backpack strap. But I think we all need to see pictures of him entering the toilet with the yellow shirt and no backpack, and then more photos of him coming out in different clothes. And there must be reasonable assurance, and by that I mean reasonable assurance on planet earth, not what the thai "Authorities" think is reasonable, that the pictures are not doctored.

But even with all that, it doesn't prove that the man in custody is the bomber. Its just a piece of the puzzle that the bomber changed his clothes in that toilet.

Edited by taony

The first picture must show that he is on his way to deliver the bomb and he is carrying a bag.

you're right skywalker, on the first picture he still has the backpack and I also can see something yellow in the plastic bag. I don't know if it is the t-shirt but it's yellow. They didn't find it? Normal. I'm sure this guy is not 100% stupid. He must have put it in some bin on his way back

Sfokevin, imagine just a second that he probably came in without passeport, so how do you want to check when he came? CCTV at the border? Probably they don't work as well. I don't believe he came on the 21.08. Some tuk tuk and taxi motorcicle drivers said they saw him many times before the bombing

They were seemingly doing something wrong but the police chief's haste in solving in the case on his second to last day in office and all their contradictory statements gives a strong impression that the police case is another load of cock and bull like Koh Tao which was also 'solved' by the now billionaire police chief at lightening speed in his first month in office.

you're right skywalker, on the first picture he still has the backpack and I also can see something yellow in the plastic bag. I don't know if it is the t-shirt but it's yellow. They didn't find it? Normal. I'm sure this guy is not 100% stupid. He must have put it in some bin on his way back

I think it must be the yellowlike shirt he wears when he leaves the toilet.

Considering the utter confusion that seems to accompany major crime investigations in Thailand, I can personally said that I don't have a clue.

The poll needed one other opinion.

• I don't know!
lol
The poll needed one other opinion: I dont care since they dont care what we think. What matters here is what Thai public thinks. If majority thinks its all a farce then its about time they do something about it for real.