Spinster Suckers Senior Saps with Sex Scam, Police Say

Lite Beer

Who says it's farang she's been scamming? I actually get the impression that it was all Thai men.

I got the impression she scammed older men, there was no mention of whether these willing partners were Thai or foreign.

Chiang Mai has a plentiful supply of sexy senior farangs as well as Thai men.

Yes, but considering the range of stories she gave her victims....with farang she need not have said she's dying and wants one last fling, for example, and the fact that the victim that first came forward appears to have communicated very well with the Thai press, and the fact that so shortly after the first victim came forward, 3 others too came forward...news spreads amongst the Thai rumour mill very quickly, less so amongst the farang community.

But you're right...it could have been either or. I was mainly responding to the consensus assumption thus far that the victims were farang. Yet I do maintain that I think the victims were Thai...gut feeling on top of the tenuous evidence above.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many, very beautiful, just get training scamming older Thais until they are in their 30s...After "graduation" they upgrade to scam farangs.

The big difference with Western culture ...is that Thai women find that a very normal way of life, even a source of pride, and Thai men are very willing to get scammed just to have a younger lover....

I met some of them... Thai men and women....WE are from another world.

Who says it's farang she's been scamming? I actually get the impression that it was all Thai men.

Sure...Thai men are also an easy target...not only older farangs.

Yes...these victims may count themselves lucky...they could have been convinced to transfer millions in shares, and then die in a car accident 2 days later.

whistling.gif

are the reporters try to be more funny with their tongue twisters news?

how lonely, horny, desperate one would be, to want to shag a sick old woman and maybe getting an STD or HIV as your reward on top ...

thinking with the little head instead of the big one

in the land of S ex, you better go to a professional to get a "release", and no strings attached ...better not fall inlove with the bar / massage girl

Edited by maidee

i've met a guy who can drink 100 beers in 10 hours.....

He has to be in good shape - only thinking of the 70+? times he was getting up and walk to and from the pissoir - urinal. tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Pink P.

In Pattaya it is not just women... big trick of the third gender toogiggle.gif

Getting befuddled by a LB seems to be a problem of the naive--an old China sailor once told me, "Never take a girl to your room without first grasping her keel." In today's lingo, "Doing the Dundee" may be a more appropriate term.

how come to believe her words easily and trust such lady?

well, seems the lucky guys guys with lack of experiences of how to deal with such type ... finally they learned some practical lessons how to protect their wallets while travelling abroad,

happy learning smart guys .. !