Three Ladyboys arrested on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

i am always super polite to lady boys but they don't like to hear "no thank you"

just walking down the street they get really upset with me very time I nicely say "no thank you".

I had one scream "F you" at me for just saying I am not interested as i walked by. huge anger and aggression in many lady boys.

i think it is their frustration and disappointment for not being accepted by many men they see that they are really interested in.

the only bad feeling in Thailand for me sorry to say.

these guys in the photos wearing dresses are not the ones I am talking about.

i am always super polite to lady boys but they don't like to hear "no thank you"

just walking down the street they get really upset with me very time I nicely say "no thank you".

I had one scream "F you" at me for just saying I am not interested as i walked by. huge anger and aggression in many lady boys.

i think it is their frustration and disappointment for not being accepted by many men they see that they are really interested in.

It's the hormones, it works like a drugs for them, once they've had enough many go for something stronger like yaice or meth, that's why they are so aggressive / unpredictable..

It's the hormones, it works like a drugs for them, once they've had enough many go for something stronger like yaice or meth, that's why they are so aggressive / unpredictable..

Afraid your statement is totally incorrect.

Thanks for the good advice, I'm aware I am forthright in my views.

Your strategy is a sound one, however I am observing the fact that it also makes a mockery of the so-called lifestyle here if telling a ladyboy they are beautiful is a survival tactic. It all mounts up: you have the immigration officers to fear, the cops, the motorcycle taxi and his gang of mates, just about any Thai.

I always tell them with a smile on my face: 'Hello handsome ladies, how are you?' (handsome applies to man, not to ladies, just in case)

They like that kind of joking and respond back in a dramatic funny way, never angry.

Excellent! That's a great way to avoid both conflict and loss of dignity.

Afraid your statement is totally incorrect.

No, I'm right, no you're not, no I'm right, no your not.

Afraid it is correct!