90 Day reporting no more paperwork?

Sorry if this has been asked I have not seen it on the forum the last time I went in for my 90 day I was given the computerized form with a barcode. A friend has told me that since that is the one given to me I will no longer have to fill out the 90 day request any longer no more paperwork just give them the old one in my passport and they computer print out a new and can anyone else verify this is correct many thanks in advance

Sent from my LG g3

The form with the barcode says on the left hand top Notify your address again on..................... Keep in passport.

On the right side under the bar code is your country and passport number.

I still fill out the address form form and include copies of extension of stay, entry/departure card, original visa. front page of passport and a copy of the barcode form. Just mailed them out today.

Mail in report requires more paperwork at all offices.

All that I have ever had to use is my passport and the TM47 form. I know the can do the form by just entering my passport number. They have done it when they changed my reporting date.

There are a few offices that want a stack of copies with the TM7 form.

Hello,

I have done a 90-day report at two different immigration offices but all I have

to do is hand over my passport to the IO, who removes the old slip from my

passport and staples the new one into it. I've never ever done any paper work

like filing in a form.

Your lucky don't move to Chiang Mai. Most backward office in the country. Nothing online works and we must still submit 3 or 4 photo copies with our 90 day reporting. I find it puzzling that as one of the largest ex-pat communities in the country we are for some reason being singled out for some draconian experiment. The only lifeline left is the mail service. I had a bad dream last night where they even snafued that. Woke up in a cold sweat and took a hot shower.

• Like 1

Hello,

like filing in a form.

Yes, the last 3 or 4 times I did it at Jomtien I just handed over the passport, they read the barcode from the previous report, printed the new one which they stapled in the passport and done. No queue. No wait.

One of the obstacles to doing an online report apparently is when you last entered the country. It seems to work (sometimes) for those who have re-entered Thailand not too long ago. I last entered in 2007 and for that or other reasons, hit a wall trying to use the online report.

Edited by Suradit69

What about proof of residence and hotel letter if you are not in your province... that was needed for the last 1year no?

Since January of this year you can only do your 90 day report at the office where you got your extension unless you formally change your address to another office.

Normally you do not need proof of residence when reporting to your local immigration office.

Hello,

like filing in a form.

Been like that for a couple of years at Kap Choen.Turn the computer screen towards me,"is that your ph number,chai.Is that your address,chai.See ya."

This is for those of us , That have tried to do the 90 Day Report on Line.

I have tried since April. I still Have no Luck, in Bangkok. I will Keep trying , But I just don't see it Happening for me.

You may ask, what Browser are you using, well Internet Explorer v 7. Correct Address . Every time it is pending.

So I just Laugh an go to Immagration Early. This way I don't and wont be late. I follow the 90 day talks on Thai Visa

and find them very interesting , that all areas of Imm are Different , And changing all the time ,the papers or forms that are

needed. Trying to keep up with that is enough to keep you Busy. And from What I can see all network computers are not

linked to each other, really sad. Example Thai Drivers Lic. Has your passport number on it , But it is not Linked to the Thai

Immagraton Dept. Why Not ? Just Saying, But I still enjoy my Life Here and Retirement, and Still Learning.

I hand over my passport, at Kap Cheong, they key into their computer, print out a new form with the new reporting date, hand it back and I am gone. Five minutes these days, hours a few years back.

Thats gonna stop if Kap Cheong Immigration get a Visa Agency next door as is situation here in CM - Nobody should move to CM cause of this Immigration, just horrible ... bah.gif

I have been living in Pattaya for 10 years, and have never had to do a 90 day report (I travel a lot). I'm now in a position where I will have to do one, mid October. Can I do it online, and if yes, can someone supply a link, and if not....do I need any paperwork, for my first report, or just my passport and arrival form?

Thanks

I have been living in Pattaya for 10 years, and have never had to do a 90 day report (I travel a lot). I'm now in a position where I will have to do one, mid October. Can I do it online, and if yes, can someone supply a link, and if not....do I need any paperwork, for my first report, or just my passport and arrival form?

Thanks

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

All the info about on line 90 day reporting in the link

Depends on your location. Some offices are doing it that way and others still require the paperwork. There is also online 90 day reporting if you aren't aware or not tried it yet.

sorry but thats off line now 90 day reporting on line in chiang mia is no more

Depends on your location. Some offices are doing it that way and others still require the paperwork. There is also online 90 day reporting if you aren't aware or not tried it yet.

Do you have evidence for that comment ?

A formal, official statement perhaps?

I did Hubby's 90 day report on-line in Chiang Mai about a week ago.

• Like 1

I reckon this person is confusing online reporting with the online appointment system that CM have stopped.

• Like 1

I reckon this person is confusing online reporting with the online appointment system that CM have stopped.

Seems that "confusion" is a common state enjoyed by many of the expat community! coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Thanks

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

All the info about on line 90 day reporting in the link

Thanks for that.

Hello,

like filing in a form.

Lucky you , where if I may ask. ?

Hello,

like filing in a form.

Lucky you , where if I may ask. ?
Same same nothing needed in pattaya when I reported just passport with the old 90 day in it which they took and issued me a new one