• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...always someone else...

...always a foreigner to blame....

...she worked with him...if he even exists....and she reaped the benefits all this time....

...and everyone says...'It takes local connections to do illegal activities in Thailand'.......

...foreigners can do nothing alone in this pristine country....

Just checked my sympathy meter and its at zero. they deserve all they get dealing in this awful drug.

Should be charged with weapons possession, too, for holding guns to the heads of the users...

When will people get it? It's not the supply, it's the DEMAND.

When parents are actively involved in parenting, and help is available to people without stigma, dealers will go broke...

Of course dealers should be caught and punished, but preventing people from turning to drugs, and helping them quit should be the highest priorities.

The tragedy of this drug (and many more like it) are the wasted and devastated lives that are left behind in the pursuit of cash and the good life,there are no winners in the drug trade, only victims and evil people.

While I accept there is a minuscule possibility that this woman did not actually know what was in the shipment, she will probably receive a sentence from the higher end of the scale. That is what is required to stamp out, or at the very least reduce the availability of this life destroying drug.

We have read on various previous threads the reasonable opinion that these people were only "mules" and should therefore receive a lighter sentence, I don't think so.

Ask the families of those who have lost members to the drug trade, who have lived through the turmoil of the suffering of addiction with no support or comfort, ask them if the mules were any less guilty?

I think their opinions may be a bit more harsh...

Just checked my sympathy meter and its at zero.

My sympathy meter has hit its apex at 1.7. Largely due to the uneducated dimness of the highest order exhibited by this young lady.

Nothing any of us can do for her now.

Was there ever a chance you were going to do something for her either way?

From Isaan, she has travelled all the way to be a prostitute in Bahrain and now living with a nigerian whom she met on facebook. And some people seriously beleive that she may have had no suspicion about what her boyfriend was upto?

Where does it say they were living together and where does it say she was a prostitute?

Edited by Rimmer
Flame removed

I would expect at she does not know her boyfriend either that he just used her to smuggle drug to Thailand, if she was aware why would she have stated for the Police that she had pervious collected identical shipments?

Wish that she will come out from this

Feel sorry for her if innocent, the investigation might be in her favour?

In the picture, who is the guy to her right with his head down wearing the "London" shirt?

post-137452-0-22357700-1444914596_zpslj6

Judging from the wig, I would say he's the next innocent who is being set up as an Erawan bombing suspect. Perhaps he's that Aod fellow that Somyot fabricated in order to claim on his retirement day that he solved 3 bombing cases?

I think the geezer wearing the syrup was caught wearing a pair of the white shoes and he has got his head down as feeling embarrassed . Shifty shirt lifter shares sh,,ty shipment of shaby shoes.

My guess is that this woman had absolutely no idea they were there and was being used by her boyfriend, obviously they don't care about that anyway.

If the Nigerian had sent a messenger to pick up the shipment instead of his girlfriend would they have charged him ?

Will they start arresting the postman or the DHL / FedEx guy next ?

Rubbish! She had picked up 6 previous shipments. She will have been living a very high so life from the sales of the shoes.

Nigerian involved yet again, it's about time Thailand deported the lot of them and banned them all from entering.

Despicable people,

No doubt the PC brigade on here will disagree.

Why should they, since you have produced such an irrefutable wealth of evidence to support your absurd racist rant?

My guess is that this woman had absolutely no idea they were there and was being used by her boyfriend, obviously they don't care about that anyway.

If the Nigerian had sent a messenger to pick up the shipment instead of his girlfriend would they have charged him ?

Will they start arresting the postman or the DHL / FedEx guy next ?

They need ID from the recipient to collect the package.

So probably the Nigerian used his girlfriends name as the addressee. She will of innocently gone to collect the shipment and now is being charged for something she knew nothing about (or did she?)

How many times as my wife been to the post office to collect post for me? Every time she takes my driving licence with her.

Nigerian involved yet again, it's about time Thailand deported the lot of them and banned them all from entering.

Despicable people,

Why should they, when you have produced such an irrefutable wealth of evidence to support your absurd and offensive racist rant?

Not wishing to sound racist, but there,s just something about these nigerians that make me take a few steps back :) Shame about the girl but she really wasn,t too smart !

Has anyone ever seen a Nigerian in the news headlines for anything positive?

If I have I can't remember it anyway...

OK, everyone knows there's poverty in Nigeria but there is poverty in most of Africa and you don't hear about the other nations being involved in every scam known to man....

Were they planning to ship those shoes to the wife of an ex-president somewhere in Asia ? I heard that that ex-First Lady was particularly fond of expensive shoes.

Edited by Yann55

Despicable people,

Why should they, when you have produced such an irrefutable wealth of evidence to support your absurd and offensive racist rant?

Indeed. For a lot of people on this Forum, apparently the opposite of racism is not tolerance and open-mindedness, but political correctness.

Interesting way of thinking ... I have a feeling that it's the same kind of guys who repeatedly lash out at Thais for doing things that occur everywhere in the world and insist on calling it Thainess, usually topping their rants with this interesting little twist : 'no doubt the apologists will hang me for this'.

Well, beware ! 'Politically Correct Apologists' are everywhere, folks, and please vigorously denounce those dangerous conspirators who want nothing except to ridicule you Good Ole Boys and your famous 'common sense'.

Edited by Yann55

There is something amusing about that photograph, standard as it is.

All those very serious police heroes posing proudly behind a particularly glum looking young lady as she stares regretfully at 58 pairs of ladies shoes, all neatly arranged for maximum effect.

It seems the publicity is nearly as important as the catch.

I really hope that they catch him and he gets all he deserves, whilst the young lady, who looks to have 'exploited' stamped on her forehead, is treated with some degree of leniency at least.

It's possible to be wrong about her involvement, but her actions were not the brightest. She allowed herself to be at the forefront of what was possibly the riskiest part of the operation, whilst he clearly kept his distance.

I thought that hiding contraband in the heels of shoes went out of fashion when Long John Silver lost his leg. Hardly original.

You are assuming that the girl is naive and had been influenced by a Nigerian.

I doubt that, because judging by the details in the OP, my guess is that`s she`s well streetwise and collaborated willingly. You are suggesting foreigners should be admitted into the country by racial profiling.

You come across as racist and not an educated person, the clue is that you can`t even spell the word.

To those who play the "you're a racist" card please think about this.

In a former life I worked for a UK bank and often had contact with various police forces investigating fraudulent transactions on customers accounts. During my conversations with the police I was reliably informed that several major financial institutions were using special computer programmes to highlght 'suspect/laundering' transactions. Every transaction on all accounts where the customer had a name begining and ending with a vowel came under scrutiny. I doubt the banks used such computer technology on a whim. They were doing this 30 years ago to help the police and protect themselves from the epidemic of East African drug dealers in the UK

I think that identifying and then dealing with this problem is good business practice, but no doubt you would call me racist.

I like it.

"Every transaction on all accounts where the customer had a name begining and ending with a vowel came under scrutiny."

Check out the Russell Peters vid on the same subject.

According to Russell Peters God loves Africans at least more than Asians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sel1JP_fNRA

Gets me wondering

Den

When I was younger I enjoyed many a night out on ecstasy, acid, ketamine and weed and in large quantities. Seven or eight Es, two trips and a few lines of ketamine a night were quite normal and pre-made joints to keep me going all night. I loved mind-bending drugs and still hanker for it, deep down. Still smoke the weed and don't think that'll ever go away. Getting too old for the rest, but I remain open minded.

I can't live others lives for them and not my business to judge and certainly not for me to impose sanctions on those who enjoy their poison. Though, the law is the law. If you get your arse busted, then that's your hard luck. I'll be in Amsterdam in two weeks time to enjoy the more liberal attitude to weed and will be off on another level, legally. The wife also turns a blind eye. She loves Amsterdam for other reasons.

I fail to understand that, in this day and age, governments don't just give it up and tolerate drugs on a more sympathetic level and earn some serious revenue from a controlled environment. It will save countries millions and focus resources far more responsibly. They'll also know who they're dealing with. What's hard to understand?

Just checked my sympathy meter and its at zero.

My sympathy meter has hit its apex at 1.7. Largely due to the uneducated dimness of the highest order exhibited by this young lady.

Nothing any of us can do for her now.

Why would want to do anything for an accused drug smuggler, how do you know she was dim and hardly a lady

I don't care. How's that.

Wooloomooloo, you keyboard warrior, Get A LIFE, Grow UP, No one gives a rats arse about your inflamatory comments, !!!