Please translate - Is it statement of comment.

chang14

Im not to sure if the following is a statement or a comment.

Can someone please Translate to english for me.

1st:

คิดถึงพี่สาวจัง!!กลับมาไวๆนะพี่..น้องรอของฝากอยู่นะ..อิอิอิ!!!

2nd:

ขอบคุณทุกคำ,อวยพรนะครับ!!

ขอบคุณที่ยังไห้ความสุขทางใจกับผมทุกคน!!

และขอขอบคุณพี่นะที่พาไปกินสเต็กนุ่มๆเค็กหวานๆ..ขอบคุณที่ไม่ลืมผมนะครับ!!

Thank you in advance.

I have no idea what you mean by whether the words constitute a statement or a comment. Regardless, the first sentence to me reads as follows: "I really miss my sister (older sister). Come back quickly, Sis. I'm waiting for a gift! hahaha"

The second deal seems to be some statement about giving thanks, wishing well, having happiness, etc.

1. I miss my sister !! back in , I think . . I 'm waiting for souvenirs . . Lol !!!

2. Thank you all , I bless you !!

Thanks to the harshest mental happiness to me , everyone !!

And thank you for taking me to eat steak, soft and sweet cake . . I do not forget me !!

I think it goes like this

I truly miss my sister - come back quickly please my younger sister waits for a present.

Thank you for responding to my birthday - you make me and everybody happy.

May I take my brother to eat tender steak and sweet cake.

Thank you for not forgetting me

1st:

คิดถึงพี่สาวจัง!!กลับมาไวๆนะพี่..น้องรอของฝากอยู่นะ..อิอิอิ!!!

I miss you (my elder sister) a lot. Please come back soon. I'm waiting for my present/gift/souvenir. Hehehe.

2nd:

ขอบคุณทุกคำ,อวยพรนะครับ!!

Thank you for your well wishes.

ขอบคุณที่ยังไห้ความสุขทางใจกับผมทุกคน!!

Thank you for wishing me happiness.

และขอขอบคุณพี่นะที่พาไปกินสเต็กนุ่มๆเค็กหวานๆ..ขอบคุณที่ไม่ลืมผมนะครับ!!

Thank you (someone who is senior/older than the poster) for bringing me to eat the steak which is tender, and the sweet tasting cake. Thank you for not forgetting about me.

I think that not everyone will see it as I do but here goes.

1. คิดถึง = think reach, 'thinking of'. Normally translated as 'missing. You can คิดถึง anything: คิดถึงบ้าน =homesick, คิดถึงเพื่อน missing my friend. Here the object is พี่สาว used in place of her name= elder female sibling, or considered as such. จัง = very much

กลับ =go back, มา direction towards speaker, so 'come back' =return ไว ๆ fast, (quickly) นะ a particle asking for compliance in a soft way, O K? the opposite to this would be: กลับมาไว ๆ ซี่ สี่ or similar> do as I say.

น้อง used in place of his or her name, younger sibling or considered as such, this is น้อง talking to พี่ . รอ wait ของฝาก = gift นะ .

อยู่ stationary in one situation or place, the situation here is รอ = wait> รอ...อยู่ = waiting for...

Missing you very much sis, hurry back, I am waiting for my present.

You got that already I just post to show everybody how it says what it does.

2nd.

ขอบคุณทุกคำอุวพร thank you every word, good wishes นะครับ

Not very grammatical I think that it means ขอบคุณทุก ๆ คน ที่ได้กล่าวคำอุวพลให้นะครับ thanks everyone for you good wishes นะครับ

ขอบคุณที่ thank you for ยังให้ ยัง followed by a verb says that the verb is going on now, when followed byอยู่ > ยังกินอยู่ but there is no need to analyse it I suppose, still giving, is simplest, (at the same time giving) ความสุข comfort, ทางใจ mentally กับผม with heart> my heart. ทุกคน everybody. I read this as the object of ขอบคุณ ขอบคุณ... ทุกคน

และขอขอบคุณ > and please allow me to thank, >special thanks to. พี่นะ older one, OK? ที่พาไปกิน ที่ means พี่ because a new verb needs a new subject. 'Who' in English, replacing noun already stated as the object of the first sentence. Took me to eat สเด็กนุ่ม ๆ steak sof soft> tender steak , meaning very good meat , เค็กหวาน ๆ cake sweet sweet, similar specialness.

ขอบคุณที่ thank you for ไม่ลืม not forgetting> remembering me, นะครับ

Long and laborious I know; I post to see if there is anyone interested in this approach, it does no harm to try.