Australian pedophile arrested in Udon Thani

webfact

Australian pedophile arrested in Udon Thani

post-137452-0-04624800-1445233285_thumb.

Image: The Nation

BANGKOK:-- A convicted pedophile who had been found guilty of sexually abusing two children in Australia has been arrested in Udon Thani.

Trevor Yardley, 71, was previously jailed for seven years in relation to his crime and was arrested following a tip off from police in Australia who asked Thai authorities to locate Yardley after they noticed he had started transferring money from his bank account in Australia to an account in Thailand.

Yardley was arrested at the home of his Thai wife and is accused of entering Thailand illegally after being found without a valid entry stamp in his passport, Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn Prousoontorn told a press briefing on Sunday.

Pervert Yardley will now be deported back to Australia.

During the briefing, Pol Lt Gen Nathathorn also announced the arrest of two Russian men who were wanted in connection with crimes in their home country.

Source: VoiceTV

tvn.png
-- 2015-10-19

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" Yardley was arrested at the home of his Thai wife and is accused of entering Thailand illegally "

How can you enter Thailand illegally unless you ran the border somewhere at night or swam

across the river from Laos.....

How can you enter Thailand illegally unless you ran the border somewhere at night or swam

I think you could probably get a boat to take you so you wouldn't have to swim.

There are these massive unguarded borders with Laos, Burma and Cambodia that if you knew the right people it would be easy to get across. I know there is essentially a path between Poipet and Arun that the locals use when they don't want to bother with the official border. It must be easy in say Sakhon Nakhon province for example.

" Yardley was arrested at the home of his Thai wife and is accused of entering Thailand illegally "

A check of his passport would be interesting to see what country he entered before Thailand - but that's probably a bit too advanced an investigation for BIB.

Of course he wouldn't be the first to enter illegally - a wink and a nod and a lunch box at a border crossing seems to work wonders.

Edited by Artisi

It would be easy, but perhaps not for a 71 year old. Or cycle across the friendship bridge, and right through the checkpoints at either ends, you unlikely to be challenged. Or pay someone to take you over the Mekong in any rural area.

I think you could probably get a boat to take you so you wouldn't have to swim.

There are these massive unguarded borders with Laos, Burma and Cambodia that if you knew the right people it would be easy to get across. I know there is essentially a path between Poipet and Arun that the locals use when they don't want to bother with the official border. It must be easy in say Sakhon Nakhon province for example.

I was told by a chap who lives there that the Nong Khai crossing is as easy as pie, and having used it (legally) a number of times, I can tell you it's mayhem and anyone could just walk straight through.

It is perfectly acceptable to report on events and give opinions, it is not acceptable to post in a manner in which to bash any specific country. One post removed as well as the replies.

Off topic conspiracy theory posts and replies have been removed as well.

I do know how to spell Paedophile The English way (Paed child, Ped of the foot) Look it up in an English dictionary, I am not American

www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/paedophile

A person who is sexually attracted to children. Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content.

Being a paedophile is not a crime. Call him a child molester if he has been convicted of that, Get it right

You not knowing how to spell pedophile should be a crime.

Actuallly both spellings are acceptible.

What should be a crime then is the idiot (idiot being me) not knowing that it is spelled in two ways.

Being a paedophile is not a crime. Call him a child molester if he has been convicted of that, Get it right

Being as the old nonce is an Aussie it would be paedophile, as is the correct spelling in British English.

Actuallly both spellings are acceptible.

Only 'acceptable' is ...

I do know how to spell Paedophile The English way (Paed child, Ped of the foot) Look it up in an English dictionary, I am not American

www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/paedophile

A person who is sexually attracted to children. Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content.

For me it is a crime against a young human . If you think it ain't, then bugger off...

"If you think it ain't, then bugger off..."

Legally speaking, buggery is also a crime (against nature). whistling.gif

he crossed the river from Laos and his Thai wife has 2 girls so hopefully he kept his hands to himself . I was unfortunate to have known this <deleted> until I found out about his past .