immigration is everywhere in thailand WATCHOUT

phuketruski

i suspect the crack down in hua hin is actually nation wide i watched immigration goin street to steet in patong telling every one about new rules. over 3 months (overstay) is 5 year ban to thailandis what they told everyone.

Edited by phuketruski

The name of your local pub is?

what for ? so they storm us again

Just to provide some credibility to your report.

I would like to contact neighboring "pubs" as a means of confirming this "storming" ------------Most will now be aware of this .............Yes?

Rather more info is needed here, for example what is "in full effect from this minute"?

Is this first hand information?

2 1 pm tday 2 immigration cops with RTP badges csme into thd local questioned everyo e then backed off after lecturing thzt new ruls are in force about overstzy of 3 montys or more are a 5 year ban

Hmm.

First they came for the Rastafarians and I did not speak out for I was not a Rastafarian.

Then they came for the Bulgarians and I did not speak out for I was not a Bulgarian.

Then they came for the Alchoholicarians and I did not speak out for I was not a Alchoholicarian.

Then the latest "crackdown" pooped out. As usual.

post-37101-0-29509700-1446198598_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

So, according to the OP, two immigration officers visited a location in Patong that was likely to have a number of foreigners inside and passed on advice about a new regulation that was about to come into effect. Advising all inside the premises to ensure they have their documents available.

Is that it?

Storming? Doesn't sound like it.