Proof of Income & Visa Agent

Beng

Assist Thai Visa, original book, plus certificate from bank as does immigration.

Thank you !

Check it out, but I believe ATV will go to your bank and get the letter for you as part of the process.

Does that mean you have to give them signed authority,to be able to do that ?!

regards worgeordie

Assist Thai Visa, original book, plus certificate from bank as does immigration.

Thank you !

Check it out, but I believe ATV will go to your bank and get the letter for you as part of the process.

regards worgeordie

Yes, that is my memory on this.

I had to get all the supporting documentation myself,ATV filled out the forms took photos .

I would be stunned if ATV could get the information. I would change banks immediately. Perhaps if you die other people would be able to get it with proper documentation but not a Visa company they would not need it you don't need a Visa to be dead in Thailand.

Thank you !

regards worgeordie

ATV has a form, a 'limited' Power of Attorney that a client signs, that specifically designates that the Power of Attorney is ONLY for use for receiving the letter from the bank. It is NOT a general Power of Attorney that can be used for any other purpose.

I had to get all the supporting documentation myself,ATV filled out the forms took photos .

I would be stunned if ATV could get the information. I would change banks immediately. Perhaps if you die other people would be able to get it with proper documentation but not a Visa company they would not need it you don't need a Visa to be dead in Thailand.

NJ -- you sign a Limited Power Of Attorney that gives the visa agent the ability to get the letter from the bank. It doesn't give them the authority to withdraw you money from the bank! Nothing besides getting a letter.

Thank you !

Considering that most of us are only using agents for the purpose of getting us a slot in the queue, I would think that the best idea is once you have chosen your agent, is to go in about 6 weeks before your visa is due, ask them exactly what they require, then do the business yourself to avoid cock ups and for peace of mind.