German village of 102 residents ordered to take in 750 asylum seekers

webfact

606x341_316333.jpg

SUMTE: -- A German village of 102 inhabitants has been ordered to take in 750 asylum seekers.

The influx will raise the population by 700 percent overnight.

A charity in Sumte, Lower Saxony has converted a former office space into a shelter:

The director is Jens Meier:“If I thought we couldn’t handle the challenge, I wouldn’t be here. I think we’re working very well together here in Sumte and that we’ll handle this challenge and succeed.”

The village has no shops, no school and no police station.

Initially Sumte was told to accept 1,000 asylum seekers a number that would overwhelm to local sanitation system.

A charity in Sumte, Lower Saxony has converted a former office space into a shelter:

The director is Jens Meier:“If I thought we couldn’t handle the challenge, I wouldn’t be here. I think we’re working very well together here in Sumte and that we’ll handle this challenge and succeed.”

Initially Sumte was told to accept 1,000 asylum seekers a number that would overwhelm to local sanitation system.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-03

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mad woman of Germany Frau Merkel and her old Stasi contacts are certainly doing all they can to destroy Germany and ultimately Europe .

Soon though the Germans are going to wake up , The first stirrings of the people is becoming a apparent .The sad part is that there is going to be a backlash not only restricted to the German people either, Europe is likely to become a maelstrom of religious and ethnic violence thanks to the mad woman of Germany.

In the not too distant future we will be witnessing the battle for Europe as the people wake up to the danger in their midst.

Frau Merkel has much to answer for.

^^^ I'm not so sure that Europeans remember the importance of maintaining their culture, and certainly they haven't retained their countries' national sovereignty. There are a couple of generations there that have been taught that borders are bad. One big happy world, you know. This invasion from the ME is just the next step in that progression.

As for the people waking up or there being any battle for Europe, the people were deliberately disarmed while being told it was for their own good. They are now subjects of the elite few. Couple that with their brainwashing and I ask, "what battle?"

This whole migrant situation isn't helped by much of the media and their slanted reporting.

Yesterday the BBC were at their sob story worst showing a boat arriving at Lesbos and volunteers rushing to assist. A migrant was asked about the dangerous crossing never pointed questions about illegally entering other countries and do they know they're not welcome wherever they go ? It was also revealed that traffickers are offering discounted travel to those willing to risk the increasingly stormy seas.

I remember seeing a migrant stepping ashore and promptly pulling out his i-Pad telling the BBC' Fergal Keane he was contacting friends who had already landed that he had arrived and would catch up with them.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

But of course. The obligatory kiddie photo to tug at the heartstrings. That makes it all O.K, then. I am sure that in no time at all the village will be a veritable utopia...

Imagine you bought a retirement home there, or lived there all yr life. The social fabric will be totally destroyed next they will be buildong mosques, elect a mayor from among them. Good grief.....may Angela Merkel grt the same dose and rot un hell.

606x341_316333.jpg

SUMTE: -- A German village of 102 inhabitants has been ordered to take in 750 asylum seekers.

The director is Jens Meier:If I thought we couldnt handle the challenge, I wouldnt be here. I think were working very well together here in Sumte and that well handle this challenge and succeed.

The director is Jens Meier:If I thought we couldnt handle the challenge, I wouldnt be here. I think were working very well together here in Sumte and that well handle this challenge and succeed.

euronews2.png

-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-03

Wow. And I thought building a stadium in the rain forest was the dumbest decision a government would agree to. What next - removing citizens from their homes to house the refugees?

And I thought the Germans were very intelligent. Wake up Germany!

Edited by Friendly Stranger

Wow. And I thought building a stadium in the rain forest was the dumbest decision a government would agree to. What next - removing citizens from their homes to house the refugees?

If you bothered to look, you will see that they already have the infrastructure to house these refugees.

I doubt if they have the infrastructure to house the hundreds of thousands that you are welcoming to invade your country. But you soon will, it will be all the Volks Wagon factories that will be forced to close when no one wants to buy your crappy scamming deceitful products anymore. And you will all be up to your necks in it when your sewage system collapses, just like your culture will soon collapse too.

What a gift...I am sure the asylum seekers will do well once they vote themselves into office and change all the rules...feel sorry for the German villagers...chances of this ending badly are very good...

What a gift...I am sure the asylum seekers will do well once they vote themselves into office and change all the rules...feel sorry for the German villagers...chances of this ending badly are very good...

They're refugees. Not citizens. They can't vote. Even if they could vote, I'm not sure how with probably way less than 0.5% of the population, they could vote themselves into office.

No chance for votes in Sumte, have to be a resident for a number of years to be granted voting rights.

According to authorities, the offices will be used as a refugee centre for a up to a year and refugees will stay while their asylum requests are processed.

Dirk Hammer, a Sumte resident, told the New York Times, the situation in Sumte could offer “an ideal platform for the far right".

Holger Niemann, a member of Sumte’s council and on the board of Die Rechte, a far-right party with strong links to neo-Nazi groups, said: “It is bad for the people, but politically it is good for me.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sumte-german-village-with-100-residents-and-zero-infrastructure-told-to-take-in-750-refugees-a6717591.html

BTW...

In order to seek asylum in Germany, you must stay in the Federal Republic of Germany and undergo asylum procedures. It is not possible to apply from abroad. The website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees details the exact asylum process.

Edited by simple1

They're refugees. Not citizens. They can't vote. Even if they could vote, I'm not sure how with probably way less than 0.5% of the population, they could vote themselves into office.

Refugees will become citizens, or you hadn't expected they ever will return to where they came from, did you?

And what you're talking about less than 0.5% of the population. 750 muslims on a population of 852 is 87% in my book.

If you bothered to look, you will see that they already have the infrastructure to house these refugees.

I actually thought ppl would pick up on the extreme sarcasm in the comment. BUT, the same story did mention about the worry that the extra bodies would put on the existing sanitation system. No shops or police stn or schools - yeah, that's some state of the art infrastructure there. Edited by Friendly Stranger

The next structure to be built in this village will be a mosque no doubts, is this is what you have envisioned Ankela?

no wonder the German people are getting mad....

and what is wrong with people building a mosque as is their custom? But I imagine without money to spend on such a building, they might just settle on using a suitable room or open space.

^^^ I'm not so sure that Europeans remember the importance of maintaining their culture, and certainly they haven't retained their countries' national sovereignty. There are a couple of generations there that have been taught that borders are bad. One big happy world, you know. This invasion from the ME is just the next step in that progression.

As for the people waking up or there being any battle for Europe, the people were deliberately disarmed while being told it was for their own good. They are now subjects of the elite few. Couple that with their brainwashing and I ask, "what battle?"

How true you are.

And idiots still praise the EU and it's "democratic principles".

What a joke Europe has become, with citizens ruled by the governments that supposed to serve them.

No chance for votes in Sumte, have to be a resident for a number of years to be granted voting rights.

According to authorities, the offices will be used as a refugee centre for a up to a year and refugees will stay while their asylum requests are processed.

Dirk Hammer, a Sumte resident, told the New York Times, the situation in Sumte could offer “an ideal platform for the far right".

Holger Niemann, a member of Sumte’s council and on the board of Die Rechte, a far-right party with strong links to neo-Nazi groups, said: “It is bad for the people, but politically it is good for me.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sumte-german-village-with-100-residents-and-zero-infrastructure-told-to-take-in-750-refugees-a6717591.html

BTW...

In order to seek asylum in Germany, you must stay in the Federal Republic of Germany and undergo asylum procedures. It is not possible to apply from abroad. The website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees details the exact asylum process.

Let's hope that it does not come to the worst: that the "invaders" are gone after a year and nothing had happened.