German village of 102 residents ordered to take in 750 asylum seekers

webfact

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a gift...I am sure the asylum seekers will do well once they vote themselves into office and change all the rules...feel sorry for the German villagers...chances of this ending badly are very good...

No chance for votes in Sumte, have to be a resident for a number of years to be granted voting rights.

According to authorities, the offices will be used as a refugee centre for a up to a year and refugees will stay while their asylum requests are processed.

Dirk Hammer, a Sumte resident, told the New York Times, the situation in Sumte could offer “an ideal platform for the far right".

Holger Niemann, a member of Sumte’s council and on the board of Die Rechte, a far-right party with strong links to neo-Nazi groups, said: “It is bad for the people, but politically it is good for me.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sumte-german-village-with-100-residents-and-zero-infrastructure-told-to-take-in-750-refugees-a6717591.html

BTW...

In order to seek asylum in Germany, you must stay in the Federal Republic of Germany and undergo asylum procedures. It is not possible to apply from abroad. The website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees details the exact asylum process.

A village of 102 residents that has a far right political party, even connected to neo-nazi groups, get instructed to take in 750 refugees?

I don't love the smell of provocation in the morning.

Got a small question regarding government power in Germany, does the government have any right to order any community to do anything ever except in very limited circumstances. It would make sense to put those refugees in that location only if it was requested by the community.

The penalty for non compliance to this order would be what ?

Besides carry on with the xenophobia mis-information, propaganda and of course racism, never does anyone with actual first hand experience of a refugee ruining anything post, doesn't stop them already having an opinion, with facts just as unwelcome as these people.

Glad my family was able escape war torn Germany and Poland and as refugees were given passage to Australia and Canada. Where new lives where begun and they embraced and loved their country. But here is the thing, they didn't flee cause they were persecuted or because they were poor or because they had different political position to the majority of the country No they left because they didn't want to live in war zone or pay heavily again as they had done in the Great War.

The attitudes shown towards people just trying to live is really disheartening, if the shoe was ever on the other foot , many of you would beg for sympathy. You really think what is said about these people currently stirring doom couldn't be said about the vast majority of westerners. And with the total lack of compassion and bleeting over helping people, you think if you don't integrate refugees who stay on as citizens welcoming them, it will work out better. If you make it hard for them to be German and exclude them, it will be on you when the consequences manifest in the following generations. Sad

Got a small question regarding government power in Germany, does the government have any right to order any community to do anything ever except in very limited circumstances. It would make sense to put those refugees in that location only if it was requested by the community.

The penalty for non compliance to this order would be what ?

Besides carry on with the xenophobia mis-information, propaganda and of course racism, never does anyone with actual first hand experience of a refugee ruining anything post, doesn't stop them already having an opinion, with facts just as unwelcome as these people.

Glad my family was able escape war torn Germany and Poland and as refugees were given passage to Australia and Canada. Where new lives where begun and they embraced and loved their country. But here is the thing, they didn't flee cause they were persecuted or because they were poor or because they had different political position to the majority of the country No they left because they didn't want to live in war zone or pay heavily again as they had done in the Great War.

The attitudes shown towards people just trying to live is really disheartening, if the shoe was ever on the other foot , many of you would beg for sympathy. You really think what is said about these people currently stirring doom couldn't be said about the vast majority of westerners. And with the total lack of compassion and bleeting over helping people, you think if you don't integrate refugees who stay on as citizens welcoming them, it will work out better. If you make it hard for them to be German and exclude them, it will be on you when the consequences manifest in the following generations. Sad

Heres a far out thought. Imagine a crane standing in the middle of the square in a nice European city with a body hanging from a noose for all to see. Imagine pickup trucks filled with black turbaned men carrying AK-47's driving around trying to find people who are going against their version of Sharia Law. Imagine the ancient Churches of Europe blown up and replaced with Mosques. Imagine that women will have no education or standing in society any more in Europe. This is a worst case scenario I know, but it happened in places like Iran which was a very progressive country until it met extreme Islam. You may argue that not all Muslims are extreme and I agree. The problem is that the extreme ones make all the noise and the quiet majority sits back and lets it happen and are forced into voting the way of the nutters (for fear of reprisal). In a democratic society, all it takes is a majority vote to make the changes and the European population is dwindling while the immigrant populations are flourishing (look at the birth rates).

Edited by Peoples Front of Judea

It will become like in Sweden where there are migrants/refuges who refuses to leave the buses because they don't like where they have been assigned to live! And earlier this year a migrant killed 2 people at an IKEA store because Swedish immigration had decided to send him back because he was not a real refuge, now he got his wish true and will stay in Sweden (in prison).

This is a Google map view of Sumte Lower Saxony:

Looks nice a clean..

Maybe in two weeks time the ground will be covered in discarded care packages and other garbage.

Why??? do the refugees have to trash everywhere they go..?

This is a Google map view of Sumte Lower Saxony:

Looks nice a clean..

Maybe in two weeks time the ground will be covered in discarded care packages and other garbage.

Why??? do the refugees have to trash everywhere they go..?

Same same in Pattaya Beach. Farangs litter, and Thais clean it up.

The next structure to be built in this village will be a mosque no doubts, is this is what you have envisioned Ankela?

no wonder the German people are getting mad....

and what is wrong with people building a mosque as is their custom? But I imagine without money to spend on such a building, they might just settle on using a suitable room or open space.

They might, but then again they might just demand Fritz and Helga stump up. After all, they are footing the bill for everything else, so what is a few more Euros, eh? A miniscule price to pay for an enriched culture...

i reckon those Nazi skinheads in Germany can't wait to rumble with em'. I can see massive problems coming soon there,from what i have been hearing on chat sites etc crap will hit the fan very soon!where i used to live in Sydney suburb,they built a Mosque and we were over run by Muslims,they parked there car in our driveway and across our driveway,had streets blocked of for their prayer time,threatened people,many Aussies packed up an moved,you give them an inch they will take a mile from you and they want stop until they have it all!i am not a racist,i hate everyone equally!hit-the-fan.gifpassifier.gifwai2.gif

For some reason, jihadist and illegal economic migrant have become synonymous with refugee. After the war the people in this area and the baby boomers built a utopian lifestyle. These are not complicated people. They are naive and very provincial. There will be a segment of the Muslim population they will not know how to handle. When a mosk goes up courtesy of Saudi Arabia, and call to prayers echo through the countryside five times a day, the people won't know how to react. When crimes against the people begin, they will shake their head and ask; "What can we do about it?" Violent intimidation is foreign to them.

When any government says something it does is temporary ... don't bet any money on it. I suspect in about a year we will start to see negative repercussions.

What can possibly go wrong? As long as the patrolled estates of the liberal elites are Muslim free. I guess we are now going to be sold the notion that the immigrants will all be wearing lederhosen and eating sauerkraut within a generation.

From the Turkish immigrants to Austria the 3rd Generation speaks less German and is more religious than the first.

So meeting them at the Octoberfest with a pork leg and beer won't happen. (And yes there are enough Muslims who eat pork and drink beer, but more in Indonesia than in Germany)

Wow. And I thought building a stadium in the rain forest was the dumbest decision a government would agree to. What next - removing citizens from their homes to house the refugees?

And I thought the Germans were very intelligent. Wake up Germany!

If you bothered to look, you will see that they already have the infrastructure to house these refugees.

They could have "housed" them in tents in der Black Forest and should have, IMHO. They're probably well-acclimated to "camping out" by now. Of course there should be cellular service so they can call home on their iPhones.

Edited by MaxYakov

i reckon those Nazi skinheads in Germany can't wait to rumble with em'. I can see massive problems coming soon there,from what i have been hearing on chat sites etc crap will hit the fan very soon!where i used to live in Sydney suburb,they built a Mosque and we were over run by Muslims,they parked there car in our driveway and across our driveway,had streets blocked of for their prayer time,threatened people,many Aussies packed up an moved,you give them an inch they will take a mile from you and they want stop until they have it all!i am not a racist,i hate everyone equally!hit-the-fan.gifpassifier.gifwai2.gif

I could write a big response, but from what you just said, it seems that you failed to integrate or work with the community or the resources of your native one. So afraid it is like there is barbarians at the gates, and they going to get you.

I'm sad to be from a country of people who are so full of fear and constantly hating. Every new people that they come into contact with OH NO INVASION

What can possibly go wrong? As long as the patrolled estates of the liberal elites are Muslim free. I guess we are now going to be sold the notion that the immigrants will all be wearing lederhosen and eating sauerkraut within a generation.

From the Turkish immigrants to Austria the 3rd Generation speaks less German and is more religious than the first.

So meeting them at the Octoberfest with a pork leg and beer won't happen. (And yes there are enough Muslims who eat pork and drink beer, but more in Indonesia than in Germany)

Hang on you misrepresent that study, the reverse was the conclusion of the group that did the data collection. I can give you the original study if you like. Or just making it up?

Hang on you misrepresent that study, the reverse was the conclusion of the group that did the data collection. I can give you the original study if you like. Or just making it up?

What?! "Making it up" on Thai Visa? Shirley, you jest.

I'm out, the ACUTELY Culture shocked are not open to being less shocked. Its seriously seem like barbarians are coming. But hey.. it will be the great islamic invasion that never happened, they will be making fun of us as unenlightened simple minded folk when it is mentioned in school books.

I don't read any study...it was in Austrian newspapers and everyone with eyes and enough age can see it. They see themself as Turkish people not as Austrian. The have illegally the Turkish passport and vote for Erdogan.....all well known and often enough discussed. Of course Turkish are a minor problem in compare with Afghans.

Too many speculations here.

Some sociologists say that aggression towards refugees is an *inverse* function of their number.

Why not simply test the situation, maybe vary the conditions a bit?

If the situation gets out of control, then there's enough other places in Germany for 700 refugees.

What a gift...I am sure the asylum seekers will do well once they vote themselves into office and change all the rules...feel sorry for the German villagers...chances of this ending badly are very good...

No chance for votes in Sumte, have to be a resident for a number of years to be granted voting rights.

According to authorities, the offices will be used as a refugee centre for a up to a year and refugees will stay while their asylum requests are processed.

Dirk Hammer, a Sumte resident, told the New York Times, the situation in Sumte could offer “an ideal platform for the far right".

Holger Niemann, a member of Sumte’s council and on the board of Die Rechte, a far-right party with strong links to neo-Nazi groups, said: “It is bad for the people, but politically it is good for me.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sumte-german-village-with-100-residents-and-zero-infrastructure-told-to-take-in-750-refugees-a6717591.html

BTW...

In order to seek asylum in Germany, you must stay in the Federal Republic of Germany and undergo asylum procedures. It is not possible to apply from abroad. The website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees details the exact asylum process.

Yes.

The possibility that the silent underground has been waiting for something like this is clear.

Those who are supposed to be caring for us have forgotten all that we fought for.

If everything goes belly up then they will move to their mansions in the Bahamas.

I wonder if these people will refer to it as Mine Kamp.